Marketing Checkpoint

This company is now on it's 3rd relaunch. It also changed its pay plan several times.  When they first got started and were in pre-launch they offered founder positions where you could but shares in the company and get paid from revenue generated mobile games on the platform.  We never saw any money from advertising and then they changed the pay plan and scrapped the founder positions.  They also refused to communicate with founders.  We've gone to the Governors Consumer Protection agency for help to get our money back. 

We've gone to the Governors Consumer Protection agency for help to get our money back. 

Sound like y'all make a big investment to go thru contacting the Governors of Consumer Protection Agency to get y'all money back.

How much did the founders position cost?

Sound like y'all make a big investment to go thru contacting the Governors of Consumer Protection Agency to get y'all money back.

How much did the founders position cost?

Even if it was not a lot, they essentially took money and gave nothing in return, so that is completely wrong and all those founders should get their money back regardless of how much they paid.

I remember someone telling me about this before, but I never got involved, it was tempting though as it looked pretty polished - or at least their marketing was on point.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog