Marketing Checkpoint

Which Is Your Most Favorite Darren Olander Site?

simplygenius

I have been using ListJumper, ListSurfing, Buildmydownlines, Viral Nugget and Adchiever for a while now and I must say am over the moon with the results am getting from these websites.

I know Darren also promotes ViralMailProfits which is the multimailer format but I believe is a dapple grey sheep in the group as it takes a bit of monkey wrenching to sort out the mechanics in maximizing the benefits from using this mailer.

I believe Darren is a true professional and as soon as the program am assisting with (a group of techies forming a click marketing project called CLICKSELLERATE) picks ups in membership all of the foregoing mentioned sites will be part of CLICKSELLERATE growth strategy - that's my recommendation to corporate.

From over 50 or more safelists that I email out to regularly ListJumper, ListSurfing, Buildmydownlines, Viral Nugget and Adchiever all top the list with member sign ups and interest in the CLICKSELLERATE program. So far I have managed to acquire in excess of 50 subscribers to the program only in the last six (6) days with Adchiever topping the list and Buildmydownlines are very close second in generating signups.

With these solid results I have never felt so motivated to promote a product or a program in the make money online internet marketing space since 2003 when I was a member of the now seemingly defunct Webproworld webmasters forum. I am sure to be subscribing the CLICKSELLERATE project to premium membership among all of Darren's site as I know there will be substantial benefits to be had without a doubt.

From your experience which one of Darren's site are delivering the results for you and what's your satisfaction rating in using any of these sites? 

Royan Shooter Shaw

Lead Management Strategist

Clicksellerate Online Program

I agree Darren has some great sites. I use LISTJUMPER every day without fail.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

I started out using safelists back in 2002 and to be honest apart from the hundreds and sometimes thousands of email you have to wade through most of my success at email marketing did in fact come through safelist marketing.

I hold Two Internet Marketers to very high standards and they are Matthew Graves and Darren Olander as they provide s with lists that deliver.

It wasn't after I took a good look at what these Two non assuming no need to pretend am a guru marketer were doing that I decided to give safelist marketing another shot as I have been spending Thousands of Dollars setting up accounts and advertising with Google, Bing and Facebook (I still have FaceBook ads that will still send me clicks for less than a penny but again what the heck) but it's have become a game of sophistication - it's hard to break frozen eggs in order to make an omelette.

Thanks for your kind comments, it is a big encouragement and means a lot! I try to love my sites equally :D

Hi Darren,

It take a big man like you who's willing to share his forum with all his members and competitors.

Frankly, you don't have ANY competitors because you're willing to share everything that you have.

People only have competitors when they're trying to hide what they have from others.

Since I been online, I have always been an open book, I share my advertising resources with everyone even when some thought I was crazy in doing that.

It's great sharing a forum with you and our fellow members! :)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...