Marketing Checkpoint

Will Bitcoin Hit The 50,000 Dollar Mark Someday What Do You Think?

I believe it will once people settle down with the idea of a paperless currency which can be exported worldwide with over regulations and barriers to transfer.

If the Establishment decides to go after Bitcoin and other digital currencies this will send the price skyrocketing because that will be an attempt to restrict the supply when the demand is becoming greater.

1 BTC is 100,000,000 so sooner or later a Satoshi will be worth a dollar or more so those people mining Bitcoin faucets and storing away those few Thousand Satoshi will be in for a treat in the future.

As an advanced Financial thinker I really do believe there is gonna come a time when it becomes difficult to even mine for 1 single Satoshi.

Goldman Sachs and the Big Bankers will destroy Bitcoin when they feel they need to.

I earn Bitcoin everyday though. I hope it goes up HUGE.

I have Mellow Ads on my homepage and get about 7000 satoshi a day.

United States will fight for the dollar though and I think we will win.

I love the United States and the dollar. Thats who I am rooting for.

Make Money With Paid To Read https://www.emoneyspace.com/tguile900

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's a great time to start making money from cryptocurrency now. I heard some analysts predict it will hit $100k or even more but there are too many variables to make a bold prediction like that. Therefore it's smart to invest in multiple coins and keep track of the crypto news.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Conquering Fiverr How to make $33,928 a month freelancing on Fiverr - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Unleashing Yourself - Develop Discipline, Master Your Habits & Succeed In Any Area of Your Life - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

*******************************************************************************************************************************

I think it is possible.  I also believe there is a lot of competition e.g. ethereum.  Maybe we should use the term cryptocurrency instead of bitcoins. Or are they synonomus?

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

No.

1. Price is too volatile for BTC to be used in commercial transactions. Buyers and sellers have a hard time determining value of products and services.

2. Digital currency exchanges are too vulnerable to hacks and BTC theft.

3. Digital currency prices are manipulated through Pump-and-dump and other schemes.

4. There are too many scams that scare off investors.

5. There are too many excessive fees associated with exchanging/buying digital currencies. Banks/credit card processors are now treating digital currency purchases as cash advances with associated fees.

Until the digital currency markets can self-regulate effectively, bitcoin price will not hit $50,000.

2nd468.jpg

The market is down.  This is a good time to buy.  Don't just get hung up on BTC.  ETH is starting to make gains.  I like start-ups. I bought one ICO yesterday - sponsored 6 others and 3 of them upgraded immediately. (50% is pretty good ratio).  My point is:  The interest is there!

For those who like to take a punt on a new coin, KaratBank Coin is expected to go on exchanges Feb 15.Week 1 price will be 1 euro cent.

KaratBank was established in 2015 and is based in Singapore. It's purpose is to manage the physical and digital payment system for KaratBars cashgold.

Cashgold is a physical note with 999.9 gold bullion embedded, giving it real value. KaratPay is the mobile app that will facilitate the digital transfer.

KaratBars affiliates are currently earning bonus tokens (to be converted to coins once on exchanges) for the purchase and sale of select gold

products from the KaratBars range. KaratBars is free to join as a customer or affiliate. -aff link removed by admin-

If you wish to purchase KaratBank coins once available on exchanges, please keep an eye on www.karatbank.sg White paper will be available on the site soon.

Edited by Darren Olander
Affiliate Links not allowed

KaratBars gold...the perfect gift for any occassion!

www.its2ezy.com

It's Easter time at KaratBars...new releases available now.

prd_1457916410_3267006731.jpeg

• 2 months later...

If you are an investor, it doesn't matter. Think of it like the stock market. Buy low - sell high.  But, if you are using it to trade for items on the net then consider this - you purchased bitcoin at a certain price. When you go to buy something, depending on whether the trading price has gone up or down, it may or may not be a good deal.

Bitcoin is back on the rebound heading north of $9500.00 as we speak and my guess is when next it hits that $20,000 ceiling it going to push past and continue on it's way up.

Maybe it might hit resistance again at $30,000.00 and if it does it will rebound and push through to $50,000 within the next 15 months. 

This is not financial advice just my perspective as since it took the world almost 30 years to accept paper currency as a form of trade exchange I can safely predict that it will not take bit coin that long for a billion people worldwide to adopt it as a normal mode of transaction.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...