Marketing Checkpoint

I’m missing something.

“I’m working hard, but things just aren’t building. I feel my efforts are scattered and not focused. What should I do first?” That’s a question we’ve all had in our careers. Usually there is one “bottleneck” in our system, one thing that is not working and it keeps our results from happening. Ask yourself, where in your system is your “bottleneck”?

Is it:

1. Finding someone to talk to?
  2. Knowing what to say to break the ice?
  3. Getting an appointment for a presentation?
  4. Giving a presentation?
  5. Following up to get them started right?
  6. Motivating your new person?
  7. Training your new person?
  8. Teaching leadership skills?

Everyone is different. We all have our personal “bottlenecks” holding us back or slowing us down. Professional networkers quickly identity the “bottleneck” and then learn the skills to fix it. So before you go surfing around to the next page on the Internet, ask yourself: What is the one thing holding back all of my progress?

Rudi Vanhaecke
Bronze Team Leader SFI
Inrernet Marketing Professional

http://i41.tinypic.com/1zp626e.jpg

Waterstraat 59
8730 Beernem
Belgium
Europe

rudihomebusiness@gmail.com
Mobile: +32496292333
Phone: +3250791910

@instant_fortune..

http://sfi4.com/11219288.3000/FREE

Working hard in several tasks is not rare on IM field, expecially when outsourcing is not considered yet. Rich Schefren (guru's of gurus) released some years ago his famous Internet Business Manifesto in which he painted clearly how the average daily life of an internet marketer is hard and with tiny rewards. Enlightening.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for sharing the 8 steps to identifying where ones bottle neck is, and I agree with what you wrote.

What I like about this article is the fundamental requirements to being a successful MLM entrepreneur, As I read the 8 steps twice I realized where my bottle neck is and thanks to you I have been able to identify and can now work on me to fixing that backlog.

Look out team stats now!

Discover The Single Element That Took Me From Strugling Entrepreneur To Making A WHOPING $4500 In 7 Days!!

• NO PRODUCT
  • NO LIST
  • NO JV'S
  • and NO TRAFFIC.

Heres How I Did It!

Check It Out For Yourself Here !

Thank you for reading and commenting my article!

Rudi Vanhaecke
Bronze Team Leader SFI
Inrernet Marketing Professional

http://i41.tinypic.com/1zp626e.jpg

Waterstraat 59
8730 Beernem
Belgium
Europe

rudihomebusiness@gmail.com
Mobile: +32496292333
Phone: +3250791910

@instant_fortune..

http://sfi4.com/11219288.3000/FREE

• 5 months later...
Guest kenalston

I've found my best results have come from programs where there are very active team building systems in place. Most people i talk to are not sure what to do and need a lot of hand holding initially. Where there are fair and active team builds that are demonstrating progress for the group there seems to be more commitment and a real sense of "things are working" so more contentment in the team as it demonstrates it is growing.

Take a deep breath and think of what you believe would help others to become more satisfied with xyz. and then try to search for people that share your interest and create a newsletter or blog all around this topic.

• Keep asking questions and try to keep being curious about what happens in xyz field!

• Talk, chat to experts in this industry or drop off the web connection and walk the good old library.

• try to not get mad about not getting results in the first place!

Especially, if you can not under no circumstances afford to play around with funds (never recommended anyway!)

• optimize ONE squeezepage/Membershipsite/Marketing Funnel/Promo Email (the list could go on here...) until you get better results for at least one month!! Saying don't make too many changes on what has worked. Than start something different/reinvest and so on and so forth.
  • Take action on expert tips in xyz

There are always many ideas people have

> think about these ideas and you may vision a new perspective to work online...

Again - Share your thoughts mistakes, visions and what it is that keeps you excited about life with others.

Wishing you an awesome time and thanks for asking your question right here!

• 1 month later...

I will not try to give advice on something that we all have to find for ourselves. I will advice ya to check out two book "How to win friends and influence people" and "Endless Referrals".  I will tell you this... you are far ahead of most that will keep doing the same thing expecting different results ... knowing something must be done is always step one.

To Your Success.

I will not try to give advice on something that we all have to find for ourselves. I will advice ya to check out two book "How to win friends and influence people" and "Endless Referrals".  I will tell you this... you are far ahead of most that will keep doing the same thing expecting different results ... knowing something must be done is always step one.

To Your Success.

The book "How to win friend and influence people" is a great foundational read and psychological piece of education. Nice mention!

Hustle. Do everything in your power to reach beyond your goals.

• 1 month later...

You definitely have to focus. I have found that starting a blog and writing content to work for me. By adding affiliate links and banners etc. I finally made my first money through Clickbank! Yay! Now I am focusing on list building and just adding more content to my blogs as necessary. I find that asking questions, if you get stuck, never hurts as well too.

Hey Rudi,

You are insightful and that means a lot.  Entrepreneurs is what I'd like for us to see ourselves as because this let's you know that there is no magic 'push button' solution to your marketing woes.  Entrepreneurs are thinkers and problem solvers.  We have to be or else we crash and burn!   Knowing your strengths and weaknesses is always going to serve you well.  Couple this with the right mindset and you have a winning combination.  Right from the start many of us do not have a clear plan that will get us from point a to point b.  This is the biggest problem that I've found.  Once you figure out how to get to where you want to go then it is just a matter of getting there.  Success is sure when you follow this mindset but just wishing and dreaming will give you a warm feeling but at the end of the day you come up short.  We must all be honest with reality.  The reality is if you want to achieve something that you have not achieved then you must be willing to do something that you have never done.  Push pass procrastination if you are a blogger - bless you.  If you are selling products you must position those products appropriately in the minds of your target audience and this is done with a good solid marketing strategy.  Not posting a couple of banners on a FFA site and calling it a night as this is just the tip of the iceberg that must be conquered!  Try posting 100 banners and sending 100 solo ads then you will begin to get some where.  Always track ads for improvement and performance.

I enjoyed reading your post because I hear it everyday from newbies.  Every one wants to make a million dollars but knowing how you are going to make that million dollars serves you better than the passionate desire to have it.  Yes, you need passion but passion wears out when your bank account is negative.  You need a plan then stick to it and work it through knowing that you will achieve the end my taking appropriate ACTION.

Aiming Higher & Dreaming Bigger!  

Wilg.

http://www.wgfenterprisesinc.net/strongfuture

http://www.facebook.com/wgfenterprisesinc

wilg42@hotmail.com

• 2 months later...

Everyone that first start an on-line business should think.

Is this the business for me?

Is this business for everyone?

Will this save me money?

We all must work hard each day to see results. If the business your in is costing you more money then coming in, there's many other business programs. Some may be a scam or the other may be a gold mine.

Awesome Sponsor,

Mike Savage Jr.

https://llclickpro.com/LiveGood-mb2bw/mcp

• 10 months later...