Photo

What's The One Piece Of Advice You Would Give To A New Affiliate Marketer?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 davehayes

davehayes

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK

Posted 03 January 2020 - 06:59 AM

My answer would be this, because there are some excellent answers in this thread. From experience i would say build your list daily, using reputable and timeless tools and focus on building relationships with that list.

Use your own membership script to do this and there are plenty of good options around, wuth my own preference being PMS by Darren, combined with Worldprofit ( Turnkey)

Build your list Build your freedom.And when you focus on being a list builder, then that is a niche on its own, with very few good people doing it

List building is the best passive income you can earn

Applied education is the Difference

#42 firebyfifty

firebyfifty

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationAustralia, Jervis Bay

Posted 20 January 2020 - 03:07 AM

It is a tough question as there are many roads to success in this industry and all of them have traps and road blocks along the way.

I would encourage someone to AVOID any site that forces you to view someone else's ad in exchange for sharing their own ad ONLY UNTIL they have a clear business plan and strategy in place. Hopefully this would allow them to skip the rabbit hole of program hopping or shiny object syndrome and give them enough time to research (via blogs, forums etc where it may be 'easier' to avoid being sucked in to the hype of ads you will find there).

Once there is a strategy and plan in place, which can always (and should in fact) evolve over time that is the point that exposure to the endless "opportunities" will be easier for someone new to the industry to navigate. They will have more  focus and be more  invested in their own plan and strategy and therefore only join programs or opportunities that are of actual use (yes, ad exchange platforms are fine at this point) or supplement and support their own business plan and strategy.

Additionally I would recommend they find a mentor who is genuine in mentoring (as opposed to sponsoring) the new comer.

I realise these thoughts may be contrary to what many here would like to see and I do see a place for ad exchange platforms, just not as the starting point.

Cheers

Nate

Nate Scifleet 

Author and Owner of 90 Minute Residuals

banner2.png

#43 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 24 January 2020 - 04:21 PM

failure is part of success.

try and try until you succeed

failure like success is a journey and a road if you stay there chances are you will land your destiny: failure

always stay on the road and journey to success.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users