Marketing Checkpoint

What's The One Piece Of Advice You Would Give To A New Affiliate Marketer?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My one piece of advice to a new affiliate marketer is he/she must always remember that affiliate marketing is all about PRE-SELLING. 

The purpose is to share his/her experience of the usefulness of a particular product/service "used" and how it can help solve the problem of the prospect.

Build confidence for a prospect to become a client.

An affiliate marketer should never behave as a seller. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Here is the step-by-step guide for new affiliate marketers on how to successfully navigate the industry and generate meaningful revenue:

1. Choose a niche: Select a niche that you are passionate about and has demand in the market. For example, if you are passionate about fitness, you could choose a niche like home workout equipment or health supplements.

2. Research products: Look for high-quality products that align with your niche. Check the product’s credibility, reviews, and market demand.

3. Find affiliate programs: Look for affiliate programs that offer a commission rate that you feel is fair and are operated by reputable companies. You can use platforms like Amazon Associates, Commission Junction, or Clickbank to find suitable programs.

4. Build a website: Create a professional website that highlights your brand and establishes it as an authority in the niche. Make sure the website is user-friendly, easy to navigate, and provides valuable information to the readers.

5. Create quality content: Develop high-quality content that is informative and engaging, and aligns with your niche. Use keywords, meta tags, and descriptions to optimize your content for search engines. Blog posts, product reviews, and tutorials are great ways to attract traffic to your website.

6. Promote your content: Share your content on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Use paid advertising to expand your reach and increase brand awareness.

7. Build an email list: Use email marketing to keep your audience informed about your brand, promotions, and upcoming events.

8. Track your progress: Keep a track of your traffic, conversion rates, click-through rates, and earnings. Use this data to optimize your approach and achieve better results.

By following these steps, you can navigate the affiliate marketing industry successfully and generate meaningful revenue from your efforts. Remember, consistency, and patience are key to success in this business. Good Luck!

As someone who has been in the affiliate marketing game for a while, I would say the most important advice I can give to new affiliate marketers is to focus on building trust with your audience.

Don't just promote any product or service for the sake of making a commission. Take the time to research and understand the products you are promoting, and only recommend those that you truly believe in and would use yourself.

By building trust and credibility with your audience, they will be more likely to follow your recommendations and make purchases through your affiliate links. This will ultimately lead to long-term success and a loyal following. Remember, it's not just about making a quick buck, it's about building a sustainable business and providing value to your audience.

:) FREE DOWNLOAD ACCESS: Unlimited Promo Codes for Unlimited FREE Traffic: CLICK HERE   :) Unlimted FREE Traffic Vault Rocks!!

With the rate of failure in affiliate marketing so high What's The One Piece Of Advice You Would Give To A New Affiliate Marketer in order to help them succeed?

The main reason that I see for failure is that members don't send enough traffic to the sites that they're promoting.

To be successful with any online program, members have to send massive traffic to the program daily to give their visitors the opportunity to join and/or buy products.

For me, I mainly promote programs where members can join for free with the option to upgrade if they want to earn higher commissions and/or more features and benefits.

I post simple free ads 365 or 366 days a year to give my visitors the opportunity to join the programs that I promote and/or buy products and services. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Building your business includes getting traffic to your sites!

So, of course you want to SLAM the traffic... Constantly!!!

You can't survive without it!

Jay Dyson

Primary Business ~ LiveGood

P.S. Looking for real buyer traffic on 100% autopilot every month? Check out this new traffic source I've been getting great results with.

Of course traffic, but which sort of traffic.  Having worked online for many years I have tried many sources and ads to find that there are good ones for some time, they die off then the really bad, dire which are just hits.

So through trialling different traffic methods in 2023 i put together a guide to show people some of the better sources out there.  This you can find in my signature as 'i dont want to be spamming my links' do I!?

I took a bit of work but really happy to see other people progress with this 3 step system.

Building your business includes getting traffic to your sites!
So, of course you want to SLAM the traffic... Constantly!!!
You can't survive without it!

:) FREE DOWNLOAD ACCESS: Unlimited Promo Codes for Unlimited FREE Traffic: CLICK HERE   :) Unlimted FREE Traffic Vault Rocks!!

Be consistent and never get discouraged because success doesn't happen overnight in affiliate marketing.

Connect with like-minded people on business media platforms and forums like Marketing Check Point to learn and gain knowledge.

You may not see the results quickly but just be consistent and work with dedication. 

The fruit of your own hard work is the sweetest !

• 4 weeks later...

With the rate of failure in affiliate marketing so high What's The One Piece Of Advice You Would Give To A New Affiliate Marketer in order to help them succeed?

You need guidance, find a good mentor, don't waste another minute trying it yourself unless you are prepared to waste a lot of time and possibly money. It seems easy but it's not. I may even recommend you go the information product route and quickly learn to setup your own funnels. That's the mouthful piece of advice I would give to a new affiliate marketer. I can be a very long road, or it can be super quick, as in starting to see some results in like a day. Just depends on the choices and decisions you are going to make.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...