Marketing Checkpoint

USI-TECH Int - usitech-int.com

cryptocoinchick

"Transfer Your Life with the Innovative and Automated Bitcoin Trading Platform from USI-TECH!"

Here's a Business OPPORTUNITY You Don't want to miss!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G36HZHQNPbM

USI-TECH has built the world's first automated trading platform for the Bitcoin currency and even the most experienced traders are jealous of their results:

• Grow Your Bitcoins DAILY
  • 24/7 Account Access for Withdraws
  • Secure Platform from a Proven Company
  • 35% Referral Commissions Over 12 Levels

USI-TECH is delivering a technology that you won't find anywhere else. They are enabling "smaller" investors to finally get involved in the FOREX and Bitcoin markets and have real success.

Through the development of their fully automated trading software, they've consistently delivered out-standing results. And they are committed to continuing to do so far into the future.

It is finally possible to get involved in these highly complex and highly profitable markets, without any expertise of your own.

Innovative Technology

USI-TECH is a technology company that specializes in the development of automated trading software in the FOREX market and the Bitcoin currency.

Long Term Success

In the last 8 years, they've developed and deployed more than 100 software versions that have been successful in long-term tests.

Veteran Experience

Their top-class development team has over 20 years of experience, and has developed software systems for several of the most reputable brokers.

Business OPPORTUNITY

UNIQUE

USI-TECH has opened up the world of crypto finance (and the excellent profits that come with it) like no other company has before.

For a long time the major players in Cryptocurrency have been the privileged, in-the-know few. But their platform is disrupting the entire industry.

VIRAL RESULTS

THEIR CUSTOMERS HAVE ENJOYED PROFITS OF UP TO 150%!

How is that possible? Their unique algorithms don't rely on common indicators, allowing them to deal with extreme market fluctuations and avoid incurring severe losses.

By maximizing risk reduction in a highly volatile, fast-paced market environment, their software consistently provides returns of up to 150% per year.

ACCESSIBLE

This opportunity truly is for everybody. The platform is simple and intuitive. And the autotrading feature drops the learning curve down to ZERO!

Also, they won't charge you any start up or licensing fees to get going. Which means you (and your referrals) can start trading immediately with just €50 of starting capital.

LIMITLESS

Take advantage of their unique referral marketing plan and earn above-average commissions without any qualification barriers.

While generating up to 35% commissions on 12 referral levels, you'll be able to double your capital over and over again.

USI-TECH is Your First Step Toward a Better Future...

GET STARTED NOW!

(It's 100% FREE to Register)

With Love from CryptoCoinChick

>>> Turn Your Computer into a 24/7 Bitcoin Generator | 100% Autopilot! 100% FREE! - click here! <<< 

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought 5 BTC packs here. I don't know why. I guess ultimately, I believe bitcoin will hit $50,000. So I am trying to acquire as much as I can before it hits $20,000.

Your probably smart to do so. I do not see bitcoin slowing down at this point.

Up Coin- All Inclusive Crypto Exchange B)   

up_coin.png

>Get $500 Dollars Free If You Join During Prelaunch

• 3 weeks later...

USI Tech is now appearing on the ether chain miner chart. This proves they are actually doing what they claim. This show of transparency is huge.

https://youtu.be/HTc0FXoB5T4

Yeah, I seen that too. Thats exciting and gives me hope they will be around for awhile. It would suck to rebuy packages and then poof USI-Teach disappears.

up_coin.png

• 1 month later...

So, I understand from its message that it's a trading platform. But it turns out to be a revshare. Revshares are old fashioned, aren't they?Ww

As an ex-user because Usi-Tech stopped doing business in the USA. It does seem to share similar properties as an hyip. I am not ready to call it that yet. They are doing business still everywhere besides Canada and The USA. Let's see if they make good on paying out USA and Canadian ex-members and see if they become more transparent. I consider it a huge risk. I knew joining that it was a gamble. 

up_coin.png

• 1 month later...

Hi Everybody,

I really think you should wait in joining USI-Tech because it starts to smell like a fraud/scam

I had 17 Active BTC packs and since the migration they are gone. I have opened several support tickets at USI-Tech asking when they EXPECT to finish the migration but they won't answer.

Everytime I get a standard NON answer.

I only asked them when they EXPECT to finish the migration but they don't want to say that.

I work in the ICT and I know people working in the ICT knows when they expect to finish a migration.

So again I really think you should NOT join USI-Tech and buy their BTC 2.0 packs. I believe you will lose all BTC 2.0 packs when they migrate to 3.0

this is the way they seem to work. You have been warned!

With Love from CryptoCoinChick

>>> Turn Your Computer into a 24/7 Bitcoin Generator | 100% Autopilot! 100% FREE! - click here! <<< 

Hi Everybody,

I really think you should wait in joining USI-Tech because it starts to smell like a fraud/scam

I had 17 Active BTC packs and since the migration they are gone. I have opened several support tickets at USI-Tech asking when they EXPECT to finish the migration but they won't answer.

Everytime I get a standard NON answer.

I only asked them when they EXPECT to finish the migration but they don't want to say that.

I work in the ICT and I know people working in the ICT knows when they expect to finish a migration.

So again I really think you should NOT join USI-Tech and buy their BTC 2.0 packs. I believe you will lose all BTC 2.0 packs when they migrate to 3.0

this is the way they seem to work. You have been warned!

Yep, I'm not a member but I've heard others say they lost their packs as well, so I think everyone probably lost their packs.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 2 weeks later...