Marketing Checkpoint

How to become the top sales?

romingson

I'm not top in sales myself, others are better than me :-) but my business is to provide free traffic, and traffic makes up the most of what I've promoted over the last years online.

Assuming from your other posts, you use Traffic exchanges and Mailers to promote, I can advise that you upload an image to gravatar (this is used in most traffic sites). This image will be your profile pic and will make you more recognizable to others over the longer term. Some people stress the importance of using your own personal picture, but others succeed well with an image that is not themselves, but represents them or what they do online.

I feel that its also important to take care to research carefully what you promote, before you promote it, so that you build a good and trustworthy reputation.

• 4 weeks later...

It's all about advertising.  Some people promote themselves first and after they have a relationship then they promote their biz.  Some people buy advertising credits.  Some exchange credits to promote their site.  Some join a "team".  Some take the time and money to build their own website. Most piggyback onto existing websites through affiliate marketing. And, many use all of these techniques. But, in the end - it's all about advertising.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I m beautiful princess , may I know how to become a top sales? Any suggestions use the free traffic active visitor? Thank

That’s simple.

All that you have to do is advertise, advertise and advertise until you start getting the results you want and keep on advertising non-stop!

I use the following free methods:

- Classifieds

- Viral Mailers (My favorite)

- Traffic Exchanges

- FFA

- Safelists (Credit based)

- Banner Ad Networks

- Viral Ad Networks

- Ad Exchanges

- And other Free Methods

• 1 year later...

we study the marketing materials, we look at the banner to get an idea what type of audience the website needs.

get the email swipes and promote on safelists, viralmailers

get the affiliate link promote on traffic exchanges, forums like this, classified ads. the more you focus on making sales for me, the more it evades you, focus on helping people with what you are selling, focus on sharing rather than selling which is evaded even by me if i know someone selling to me, i evade it, but if i saw it will help me out, benefit me and it's a nice share i go for it, put yourself in the shoes of the buyer.

sales for me it's like a butterfly, the more you hunt for it, the more it escapes your hand, but just be still and silent, it will alight on your shoulder.

Hello, I m beautiful princess , may I know how to become a top sales? Any suggestions use the free traffic active visitor? Thank