Marketing Checkpoint

Payza

ViralAdStore.com

It looks like Payza has gone offline and the owners are in trouble...

https://blogs.wsj.com/riskandcompliance/2018/03/21/online-payment-platform-owners-charged-with-money-laundering/

I used Payza for my traffic sites and also to withdraw BTC.

Just after I sent a large chuck of BTC to my Payza wallet they went offline.

Surely they'll have to bring the site back online?

For now I need to find another way to withdraw BTC to my back.

What does everyone else use?

Thanks

2500 FREE Credits at ViralAdStore.com for Marketing Checkpoint members!

Use Promo Code: marketingcheckpoint in the Members Area > My Account > Promo Codes

I wouldn't count on it coming back, when this happened with AlertPay the government just kept the money from what I understand - I never got the money back that was in my account :(

I doubt anyone will be seeing there money.

You'll want to use Coinbase or Gemini to withdraw BTC to your bank. For now I guess I'll be accepting and paying out members with BTC.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Payza is open again, in europe as far as I understand from the email I got and I am able to get to my account and work it out without a problem.

Unfortunately I cannot use it on my ICList site because the site is located with US IP address. So this is a bummer...

Im looking for new methods right now to add to the site. Any suggestions are welcome :)

The latest on this from the Homeland security website;

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/payza-and-2-canadian-brothers-accused-operating-unlicensed-money-service-business-and

Payza won't be back anytime soon....

Hi Ed,

Payza can be accessed at https://payza.eu

I can see my money at https://payza.eu; I just can't get at it.

This is making it difficult to operate in the IM niche. First PayPal and now Payza. STP is not approved in all states (at least in mine). So STP is not an option for many. Hopefully, website owners will start accepting credit cards. 

Crypto is not a very good option because it is difficult to determine "value."  Website owners must constantly adjust their prices if they use Bitcoin for example. I know of one site where the upgrade is priced in BTC. They have not changed the price in years. The upgrade is still priced at .05 BTC, which is 422.50 USD at the current BTC price.

2nd468.jpg

Hi Ed,

Payza can be accessed at https://payza.eu

True enough. I should have said that Payza won't be back anytime soon in the U.S.A. This is the same thing that happened to them when they were Alertpay back in 2010 or so.

When they came back as Payza all the money was gone from member accounts.

I'm sure a lot of people lost a lot of money this time too.

As Glen said above, crypto is useless as a payment method due to it's wildly fluctuating value so I don't know how US site owners are going to deal with this.

Sad to say but I think a lot of sites will be closing because of this.

Yes I lost all my Alertpay funds also.  When they finally got bought out by a French Co. Payza and came back to the U.S. I was  very skeptical, but so many affiliate programs were joining I decided to put a small amount in...That turned out to be a good move.  Paypal is still my fav, but I understand that some Affiliate programs are not acceptable to them.  As far as where to keep your botcoins, I still prefer Coinbase.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

USA members cant do anything - withdraw, send or refund. They answered my support ticket about withdraw (that I cant) with a copied and pasted response. But wont let me refund someone who ordered a couple hrs before they "decided to be a European business". They won't answer the ticket when I asked them to refund that person. What a wreck it is. Don't expect it to stay online long.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

Well some vendors are still using PayPal, thankfully. So what are the other next best options for buyers and sellers since Payza is on its way out? Solid Trust Pay...? Bitcoin?  Gosh, I honestly don't feel comfortable exchanging my usd currency for something that is just so volatile.

For U.S.A. members of Payza:  In case there are a few  people left who have not thought about this, I suggest you go to all of your affiliate programs that accept Payza and remove your Payza ID.  At least that way you won't lose any more $.  I'm sure the admins are looking for other ways to accommodate you.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I hate to say it, but I feel kind of vindicated. I never liked Payza and even after the PayPal Purge there were still enough good sites using PayPal that I just focused on them.

I really do feel for all you guys who've possibly lost money with Payza, but I would strongly question the wisdom of jumping straight into another payment processor like STP... There's a reason PayPal are the biggest and most trusted...