29 replies to this topic

#21 LJaneR

LJaneR

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:51 AM

Ok just in the process of verifying my bank account in STP... Thanks Maryanne, I have seen STP around off and on for many years, and with this latest Payza unrest, I figure having another payment processor within my arsenal doesn't hurt . ;)

#22 Glen Palo

Glen Palo

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 01 April 2018 - 08:44 AM

STP is a good site

Unfortunately, I live in a state that has not approved STP.

#23 market101

market101

Smokin'

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 April 2018 - 02:36 PM

For U.S.A. members of Payza:  In case there are a few  people left who have not thought about this, I suggest you go to all of your affiliate programs that accept Payza and remove your Payza ID.  At least that way you won't lose any more $.  I'm sure the admins are looking for other ways to accommodate you.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

#24 davepilgrim

davepilgrim

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:48 AM

Well, I hate to say it, but I feel kind of vindicated. I never liked Payza and even after the PayPal Purge there were still enough good sites using PayPal that I just focused on them.

I really do feel for all you guys who've possibly lost money with Payza, but I would strongly question the wisdom of jumping straight into another payment processor like STP... There's a reason PayPal are the biggest and most trusted...

coinbase-referral-earn-bitcoins-promo-fr

#25 rpsmith

rpsmith

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:41 AM

Anybody else notice that the new payment processors (or those that rebrand themselves) seem to last only a few years or so? How many others have vanished?

Looking For Something? Find it at MylilMarketplace.com!
Or Place a Free 30 day Ad!

Click Here!

#26 Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:00 AM

I still use paypal on my site.

Earn Direct Commissions While Building Your List! 

468-60.gif

Dont know what to promote to your list? Access the Offer Finder App for free today. Click Here

#27 affordwealth

affordwealth

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationBeverly Hills, CA, USA

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:46 PM

I was able to use the money I've had on Payza to purchase advertisement from European vendors. Now Great Britain is off too, but I'm happy that I haven't lost much, used almost all funds. In general, I leave as little as possible on these online accounts. I still use PayPal but no PayPal buttons, no IPN, only manual processing.

#28 compellingpitch

compellingpitch

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 11:46 AM

I still use paypal on my site.

But for how long?  Depending on how you're setup, they will get to you before too long.

#29 Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:24 PM

I cannot run a business based in fear of what might happen (or not) or thinking whether someone is out to get me ...

I have used paypal since the site launch in 2016 and havent had a single issue. I also, even had users using paypal disputes as well, instead of contacting support, and never had a problem from paypal itself with warnings or whatever other site owners get. I also see sites that only use Paypal and paypal soley, some of these sites have been open since 2009 or so and they too havent reported any problem to their members. 

Im not saying that it might not happen, or that it will, cause simply we never know what tomorrow brings, just saying that so far so good and as long as it goes, I stick with it.

There are other solutions out there as well, but im not hasty. Carpe Diem :)

Earn Direct Commissions While Building Your List! 

468-60.gif

Dont know what to promote to your list? Access the Offer Finder App for free today. Click Here

#30 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 569 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:17 PM

I cannot run a business based in fear of what might happen (or not) or thinking whether someone is out to get me ...

I have used paypal since the site launch in 2016 and havent had a single issue. I also, even had users using paypal disputes as well, instead of contacting support, and never had a problem from paypal itself with warnings or whatever other site owners get. I also see sites that only use Paypal and paypal soley, some of these sites have been open since 2009 or so and they too havent reported any problem to their members. 

Im not saying that it might not happen, or that it will, cause simply we never know what tomorrow brings, just saying that so far so good and as long as it goes, I stick with it.

There are other solutions out there as well, but im not hasty. Carpe Diem :)

It's best if you have a back-up plan (like multiple payment options already integrated), because I think it is only a matter of time before they ban you... they wouldn't ban 100's of other owners and let you continue. I also was using them for over a decade and then suddenly one day they ban me, others have used them for well over a decade too and it suddenly happens, so if you rely only on them for your business it is extremely risky. They don't give you time to transition, they suddenly ban you and freeze your funds for 180 days and there is nothing you can do, if you spent time and money to acquire customers who are on subscription those subscriptions will no longer renew. I was doing 5 figures per month in volume through PayPal and then one day it is suddenly gone - trust me, you don't want that happening :)

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users