Photo

What Is The Best Way To Get Free Traffic?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:07 AM

safelists and viral mailers deliver fast traffic as well.

#22 ckoch

ckoch

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 01:26 PM

Here is what is good about writing articles. 

I'm not talkin 1000 word articles 300 at the most and shorter viral type articles do get read....

1. you can use keywords, and this targets your prospect to your product.  Often times this will get you in the search engines.

2. you can post them in a zillion places online as well as use them on your own sites and even TE's and Safelists, Mailers,, free blogs.

3. they can be viral if you add a little ad for your product at the bottom and encourage people to USE your article (removal of bottom is not allowed)

while that cannot be inforced most will follow your rules.

4. They can be used as guest posts on others sites and a lot of people will do it if you let them use their own clickbank url in an add in the middle

of the article (Hint: have it ready for their link just fit it in).  Trust me sites love this.  And lots of people rotate their sites on TE's (another hint).

Why does this work? because people are lazy and you are providing content they can profit from.

5. They are better for classified sites because classifieds end up in the search engines when you keyword the article.

6. They are awesome for the free ad sites (Like forums) but specifically for ads and usually there is a section for articles there.

7. Some forums have space for articles.  But a Good Instructive Article is People Bate at forums. (Put your ad in the signature)

I encourage you to try it.   I just read a post online when searching for underground advertising.  And this person said they began getting

up everyday early and posted articles from like 9am to noon.   He did this day after day it resulted in hundreds and hundreds of visitors

daily and hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

You are really missing out if you just stick to this area of marketing there is a whole other world out there.

#23 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 11 November 2019 - 02:55 PM

forum like this will get you traffic and even signups, members of this forum are highly responsive when it comes to free business opportunities with an option to upgrade for more functionality, because these people are looking and searching for ways to earn online.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users