Marketing Checkpoint

What Is The Best Way To Get Free Traffic?

The word "best" can be so ambiguous. To each is own.

An offline marketing strategy I like to use are Vista Print stamps, Avery labels, and Post-It Notes. This method is very cost effective and has a very residual effect. You can always find good deals on rubber stamps from Vista Print. Of course, get the larger of the two sizes they offer.

1. Order a stamp after you have a dedicated domain pointing to your offer.

2. Obtain labels and Post-It Notes...neon colors, preferably.

3. Take the time to "brand" each note and label.

4. Paste them everywhere reasonable.

I know this method works because I have various tracking links associated with each stamp design. I like this method because the stamp is yours forever and it's use is flexible. I especially like this method because the stationary does not cost much.

When you're down to your last note/label, shoot over to Office Depot or Walmart and replenish...a few bucks! While you're there get a little bottle of ink if you need more for your stamp.

Lastly, I like this method because I have returned to locations months after I have pasted the label or note, and they are still there advertising. To my surprise they seem to withstand the humidity, thunderstorms, and heat of Florida summers very well!

Because I track this, I am discovering that this method is generating more traffic than some online strategies I use. THIS blows my mind.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's 2023 and the advertising scenario has changed totally with the use of AI and more advanced smart technology in advertising.

There are some popular free advertising platforms that I use regularly and I'm 100% confident you would get a sale or leads.

Freeadvertising4u, viralmailer.com, herculist are some of them.  Just try it out and it should work.

• 1 month later...

I believe safelists and TE's as a source of free traffic

for sure Viral mailers are also a best way to get free traffic and why got some ref's and sales.

It's 2023 and the advertising scenario has changed totally with the use of AI and more advanced smart technology in advertising.

There are some popular free advertising platforms that I use regularly and I'm 100% confident you would get a sale or leads.

Freeadvertising4u, viralmailer.com, herculist are some of them.  Just try it out and it should work.