Clare Bowen

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:04 PM

Perfect sense to me :-))

The partner thing. I didn't pay a lot of attention at the time, but this is an email sent to me, and I assume to many other members too by Matthew. This was in March, but its not the first time I got something along this line from him. Its seems that some did buy into it, or at least two that I know of because they send me regular mails and identify the sites where they are partner in.

Hi,

I have a couple of openings in my Site Partner program where you can be a part owner of one of my websites with guaranteed list building and income. The latest program is considerably enhanced, with more training, coaching, and weekly live sessions to help build your online business.

Are you interested?

Matthew

TM-banner468x60.gif

#42 Margot Lawrence

Margot Lawrence

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:02 PM

Is anyone able to login to his mailers or is it just me that's not able?

I can log in to some of the sites, but not all of them. On the ones where I can log in, many of the site features are missing. I assume this is because there's still some rebuilding to be done after the server problem.

#43 Guest_frankwhite_*

Guest_frankwhite_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2018 - 07:03 AM

All I can say is wow! 

Imo Matthew's intent was clear, which was to offer partnerships to fund each site launch. Now on the back end, revenue isn't coming in fast enough to pay back investors.

This is speculation on my part but new site launches every month could be a sign of using new investor money to pay back other prior investors. If true, that makes it very ponzi-scheme-ish. I truly hope that isn't the case and once he brings the sites back up he can start paying.

#44 Margot Lawrence

Margot Lawrence

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 02:18 PM

All I can say is wow! 

Imo Matthew's intent was clear, which was to offer partnerships to fund each site launch. Now on the back end, revenue isn't coming in fast enough to pay back investors.

This is speculation on my part but new site launches every month could be a sign of using new investor money to pay back other prior investors. If true, that makes it very ponzi-scheme-ish. I truly hope that isn't the case and once he brings the sites back up he can start paying.

There were originally supposed to be only four partners on each site - Matthew and 3 others - each receiving one quarter share of the site's profits. There are already more than four partners on each site, and he's advertising for more - so, even if he used new money coming in to pay the original investors (which he hasn't!), nobody would receive the one quarter share that was promised.

#45 Guest_frankwhite_*

Guest_frankwhite_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:36 AM

There were originally supposed to be only four partners on each site - Matthew and 3 others - each receiving one quarter share of the site's profits. There are already more than four partners on each site, and he's advertising for more - so, even if he used new money coming in to pay the original investors (which he hasn't!), nobody would receive the one quarter share that was promised.

I didn't know there were only supposed to be four partners total originally. Interesting.

#46 rondn

rondn

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:08 PM

I signed up for all of his sites. Sure glad I read these posts. I sure want be upgrading any of his sites now

Thans Maryanne and Clare.

#47 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:45 AM

I signed up for all of his sites. Sure glad I read these posts. I sure want be upgrading any of his sites now

Thans Maryanne and Clare.

Oh, Margot started the thread :) I think she is an investor, not sure

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 20th Year Anniversary - Owning an online web business since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

#48 gnana

gnana

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationChennai, India

Posted 17 August 2018 - 03:01 AM

I purchased solo ads at his site few years ago.  Most of my ads did not receive 1000 clicks.  I did not bother asking him why.

#49 Andy Whiteman

Andy Whiteman

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 08:45 PM

How does one get a refund from Matthew Graves?  He went from  surfing sites to  mailer sitse which I have no interest in.  I have 3 lifetime memberships in the surfing sites which are now useless to me as mailer sites!  I have demanded refunds and he claims that, "it is your choice not to use it (the site.)"  and ruses refund claiming that the 30 day time  limit has passed. He waited way past the 30 day limit to change his business model!  I feel that this is fraud.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: matthew graves, scam, rip-off, webs best marketing, your viral, site partner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users