• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 Phil Banks

Phil Banks

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 12:46 PM

The sad thing is, I actually started emailing one of his "partners" regarding my commissions explaining that, as a partner, he was now liable for my unpaid commissions.

He was really upset about the situation and stated that he had had similar emails from other unhappy members about not being paid, and was in the process of trying to get a refund on his investment, with no success.

I really wish I'd kept the email for proof. but, alas I didn't.

In my early days, I genuinely used to look up to Matthew as someone I wanted to aspire to be, whereas now, I aim to be the exact opposite and genuinely care about my members.

In a roundabout way, he taught me well.

#62 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:17 PM

Well, I believe you, I know who you are (philba) no need for copies of emails. There is another thread about that here anyway. The partner program... he needs to be careful as that is an investment. Like stock investment, buying a part into the profits from then on.

To run things and survive, not only care about members - care about everything. Quality of things, gettings ducks in a row, immediately kill obstacles too.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 21 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

#63 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:17 PM

Well said Maryanne Meyers!

You are a true friend in this business!

I Try :-) really hard :-) :)

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 21 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

#64 Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 11:16 PM

Boy i wished i would have seen this thread long time ago. Yes he owes me commissions and did not add solos to my soload account for 3 months in row and had to call card company cancel the card and have them send new one with new number to get his subscription from running and stealing my money.

I am a site owner for several mailers/safelists and it is my responsibility to protect my members so this is what you see when you log into my sites from now on.

Do not Post Matthew Graves sites here they will not be approved as he does not pay hard earned commissions. I can attest to this myself and refuse to put any site on here that i know does not pay commissions to protect my members.

https://www.marketin...-owe-you-money/

I encourage other owners to not let his site be posted on your sites either. Do not let a scammer keep scamming.

BTW i did save all the emails i sent him and i am not shy.

#65 Ian Bartley

Ian Bartley

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIK

Posted 06 February 2019 - 05:57 PM

Wow! I think he owes everyone. I paid for the supercharged mailer and never got access to it. Could not get any response from him until I started blasting him on Facebook with lots of hashtags.

#66 DigeeBiz

DigeeBiz

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 12:07 PM

There is a thing called risk in which everybody knows when the money is put on the table. Learn by your mistakes and move on.

Fortunately, I'm not that passive. Hopefully others aren't either. What you suggest is not a solution... it's capitulation!

#67 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 09 February 2019 - 12:57 AM

There's truth and wisdom in Zanezim's comment too. When something like this happens, you learn to identify the signs, and while I'm all for spreading the news of a con artist, I'm also keen to move on, wiser for my experience. To my mind, there's no grey area. If someone doesn't pay commissions, and/or doesn't respond to support requests within a reasonable time frame. Avoid like the plague, cancel payments to them, stop promoting them etc. It's not worth waiting around and wondering if its going to happen, or if the owner is going to reform. Unfortunately, there's very little hope that they will.

TM-banner468x60.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: matthew graves, scam, rip-off, webs best marketing, your viral, site partner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users