matthew graves scam rip-off webs best marketing your viral site partner

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#81 impetu

impetu

• Bronze
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 04:54 PM

In February of this year I received an email from Matthew Graves offering me an opportunity to invest in his Guaranteed Ad Profits program with a guaranteed return on investment of 150%  in 90 days. So on February 27th, 2019 I invested at the $500 level expecting $750 return by June. He instructed me to send the payment via Paypal to another person with the same last name (I assumed it was his wife) which I did. Beginning in June I ended up emailing Matthew over two dozen times in a three week period with no response (I also attempted to contact him and his relative via Facebook messenger but to no avail). Fortunately, since I paid via Paypal I was able to successfully file a claim and get my money back. After my claim was closed Matthew finally emailed me stating that he had been "offline" for twelve days even though I had been emailing him for almost two weeks prior to that with no response whatsoever. He told me that if I canceled the claim with Paypal then he would pay me the $750 but by then it was too late as they had already processed my refund. (But I wouldn't have been willing to trust him to follow through anyways after my experience.)

#82 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:26 PM

answering an email will only take you minutes and if someone sent me U.S.$500.00 i will reply in a jiffy while in bed with one eye open.

it's too good to be true for me.

let's wait for Matthew's reply he should straighten things out.

being offline for 12 days is a vacation for me.

thanks for the info. welcome to the forum

In February of this year I received an email from Matthew Graves offering me an opportunity to invest in his Guaranteed Ad Profits program with a guaranteed return on investment of 150%  in 90 days. So on February 27th, 2019 I invested at the $500 level expecting $750 return by June. He instructed me to send the payment via Paypal to another person with the same last name (I assumed it was his wife) which I did. Beginning in June I ended up emailing Matthew over two dozen times in a three week period with no response (I also attempted to contact him and his relative via Facebook messenger but to no avail). Fortunately, since I paid via Paypal I was able to successfully file a claim and get my money back. After my claim was closed Matthew finally emailed me stating that he had been "offline" for twelve days even though I had been emailing him for almost two weeks prior to that with no response whatsoever. He told me that if I canceled the claim with Paypal then he would pay me the $750 but by then it was too late as they had already processed my refund. (But I wouldn't have been willing to trust him to follow through anyways after my experience.)

#83 Glen Palo

Glen Palo

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 03 July 2019 - 06:23 AM

im also a member of his sites but never promoted it though im still promoting inside them since they are very responsible safelists.

I find it surprising that his safelists are responsive. I still get decent CTRs for his safelists I use. But I stopped promoting his sites years ago.

He still needs to clean up the internal members' areas as they still have references to the website changes from a summer ago.

"Most of the site upgrades from the Summer Upgrade Project are complete. There is still some data that is being checked and verified. Specifically the referral data on who you referred to the program before July 17th and the commissions. I want to make sure that everyone who was in your downline before the upgrade is still assigned to you. The commissions are dependant on the referral data, so those are not displaying until the verification is done."

#84 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 07:45 PM

yes i agree with you, he needs to do some updating on the news. sorry i meant responsive not responsible

i never promoted them since i got upgraded for free by referring 12 members but then again it's just the same with free membership. im still upgraded to premium btw.

I find it surprising that his safelists are responsive. I still get decent CTRs for his safelists I use. But I stopped promoting his sites years ago.

He still needs to clean up the internal members' areas as they still have references to the website changes from a summer ago.

"Most of the site upgrades from the Summer Upgrade Project are complete. There is still some data that is being checked and verified. Specifically the referral data on who you referred to the program before July 17th and the commissions. I want to make sure that everyone who was in your downline before the upgrade is still assigned to you. The commissions are dependant on the referral data, so those are not displaying until the verification is done."

#85 Len Koski

Len Koski

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 10 July 2019 - 01:40 PM

I have a ongoing subscription at Super Charged Solos. He doesn't owe me any commissions as I stopped promoting his sites long ago but I did promote Super Charged when he launched it. I is becoming a real headache to stop the subscription. He doesn't answer emails and my credit card company is making me jump through hoops now before they will help. 

I just want it stopped and he won't do anything about it. I have not sent a solo from any of his sites including the ones in my account at Super Charged. I'm so done with him. What kind of guy just keeps taking your money.

#86 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 08:09 AM

HOWEVER due to my activity on most of his sites, i kept my premium status all these years even way behind my premium status expiration date.

#87 Len Koski

Len Koski

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:32 PM

I have cancelled my memberships in all Mathews sites including Super Charged and left 20 solos in my account. Credit card company is giving me grief when I try to cancel my subscription. They have given me his phone number for me to call and keep a record of all calls. Maybe phone calls at all times of night might get his attention. 

#88 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 12:22 PM

i wonder why he was turned into this? can't explain he was not like this before.

#89 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:28 PM

Some think he's sick and just making as much money before going offline. So I guess no need to cancel subscriptions, do payouts, answer support ,ect

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 21 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

#90 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,517 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:57 PM

i see. but he has a weird way of getting emails btw.

#91 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted Today, 04:37 AM

Maybe he's completely lost touch with reality. Bumbling on, fiddling with his sites, throwing up new ones, taking people's money, making youtube vids, emailing his list almost daily, but not taking responsibility for his obligations in return. What doesn't make sense to me in this situation, is that he surely could be making a lot more money if he actually did right by people  :wacko:

TM-banner468x60.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: matthew graves, scam, rip-off, webs best marketing, your viral, site partner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users