Marketing Checkpoint

BTC Breaks through 6800 USD Dollars?

According to BiShiJies report, Bitcoin price today hits $6800 dollars whose price is $6805.65 dollars now! Whats more, under the rapid push of BTC, other mainstream cryptocurrencies such as BCH, ETH, ETC, and LTC have risen to a new high. What do you think about this surprising news? And will Bitcoin hit $7,000 dollars in the future?

I would be careful about investing in BTC. Only risk that which you can afford to lose. I read an article recently where people lost their heads investing in it last year and lost everything when in devalued. I'm not trying to discourage investing, but I am trying to encourage some common sense about this or any other investments you may be considering.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

I would be careful about investing in BTC. Only risk that which you can afford to lose. I read an article recently where people lost their heads investing in it last year and lost everything when in devalued. I'm not trying to discourage investing, but I am trying to encourage some common sense about this or any other investments you may be considering.

Yes, only invest what you can afford to lose, but a lot of people bought into the hype when BTC was hitting new ATHs.. which is never a good idea. It is far better to buy when it is low and people are selling (like now) and sell when it has had a parabolic rise like it did the end of 2017. Of course much easier to say that now looking back :)

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 10 months later...