Marketing Checkpoint

Max Ad Co-op - maxadcoop.com

incomeskills

• 3 weeks later...

Max Ad Co-op also uses Bitcoin and ORU to do payouts.

Yes they do use that and is a welcome development to us members.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

• 3 weeks later...

So I was WRONG. PayPal hit this one too...

They have switched to ORU, Debit/Credit and Crypto.

Next donation for Max Members is TOMORROW!

If you want 500 + 4500 Hits (plus another 4,500 in two weeks!) with your $2.97 upgrade, NOW is the time to go!

Join: http://maxadcoop.com/?r=58027

Thanks!

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

So I was WRONG. PayPal hit this one too...

They have switched to ORU, Debit/Credit and Crypto.

Next donation for Max Members is TOMORROW!

If you want 500 + 4500 Hits (plus another 4,500 in two weeks!) with your $2.97 upgrade, NOW is the time to go!

Join: http://maxadcoop.com/?r=58027

Thanks!

Yes, they have switched to other payment processors. Am glad bitcoin is among. This is still one of the best Traffic site for me.

• 4 months later...

How long would it take you to earn 4,000 - 5,000 hits by surfing traffic exchanges?

How much would you pay to buy that amount of hits at any other traffic exchange?

That's what Max Ad Co-op are giving to EVERY upgraded member ($2.97 per month) every two weeks!

This is unbeatable value!

how about 3k to 4k visitors per month but they overdeliver for 5k?

are you able to receive a decent traffic with maxadcoop? like you get signups and sales?

How long would it take you to earn 4,000 - 5,000 hits by surfing traffic exchanges?

How much would you pay to buy that amount of hits at any other traffic exchange?

That's what Max Ad Co-op are giving to EVERY upgraded member ($2.97 per month) every two weeks!

This is unbeatable value!

yes shes a nice admin to me as well.

are you able to get some signups and sales even when you upgrade? how's your ad doing there?

Yup .. Nicole is still going strong, donating thousands of hits to upgraded members bi-monthly.

This is an INCREDIBLE VALUE for the tiny $2.99 upgrade.

Why not take advantage?
==> http://maxadcoop.com/?r=58027

Where else can you get 4,000+ clicks every two weeks in addition to the 500 clicks you get with a $2.99 Max membership.

You still have time to get these extra hits if you upgrade TODAY! NEXT hits giveaway in 2 weeks. Be a winner, get those hits!

Join and upgrade... http://maxadcoop.com/?r=58027

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

yeah but read my first post before you posted, im interested in sign ups and sales not hits.

You need hits to get sign ups and sales. Maxadcoop is a traffic site that is cheap.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

I used trackers all over my website. I can see which website drives me signups and sales, why will I waste time getting hits from a domain that does not deliver sign ups, but only hits and hits wasting my bandwidth and bandwidth on server will cost you.

You need hits to get sign ups and sales. Maxadcoop is a traffic site that is cheap.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...