#21 incomeskills

incomeskills

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 29 April 2019 - 09:30 AM

Hesitant to invest BTC or any crypto long -term when the trend is most likely bullish for next 12-18 months as we go into halving. The press has generally turned positive and institutions are buying (have bought) large positions recently, meaning the heard will probably follow suit.

When you get paid back in crypto, all your Profits are wiped out by the decreased amount they have to pay out due to increased dollar value.

It's actually going to be a trend for more news hyips to open up accepting Bitcoin because right now is probably a smart time to be hodling or accumulating.

It may be smart to give crypto to hyips when falling or stagnant but not when the trend is upwards.

If YOU have a Laptop AND A PULSE...

Start Earning in Minutes!
PurelyPassiveProfits.com

#22 emoney

emoney

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:12 AM

Hesitant to invest BTC or any crypto long -term when the trend is most likely bullish for next 12-18 months as we go into halving. The press has generally turned positive and institutions are buying (have bought) large positions recently, meaning the heard will probably follow suit.

When you get paid back in crypto, all your Profits are wiped out by the decreased amount they have to pay out due to increased dollar value.

It's actually going to be a trend for more news hyips to open up accepting Bitcoin because right now is probably a smart time to be hodling or accumulating.

It may be smart to give crypto to hyips when falling or stagnant but not when the trend is upwards.

I’ll play it first, and tell you what it is later.” — Miles Davis
To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.” — Soren Kierkegaard
Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash.” — General George Patton

I got my investment back (in BTC) :D
My investment was in BTC too. ;)
From now on I will be on profit.

I received my withdrawal quickly, after about 6 hours. :D

paouldb5f21.jpeg

#23 incomeskills

incomeskills

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:24 PM

Without reiterating or trying to be argumentative, I think it's possible you missed my point.

If YOU have a Laptop AND A PULSE...

Start Earning in Minutes!
PurelyPassiveProfits.com

#24 emoney

emoney

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 03:13 PM

Without reiterating or trying to be argumentative, I think it's possible you missed my point.

No, I didn't miss your point.
In 4 months (January to 19 April), until I got with the first withdrawal my entire deposit back, for such a small amount of invested money, there was not a significant value increase for the deposit in fiat money, due to Bitcoin.
From now on with my next withdrawals (BTC), I will be on profit. :)

#25 emoney

emoney

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 10:38 AM

Another new training video from upcoming leader Deni
will help you know how to verify our daily Forex Trades
Inside your MT5 account

https://youtu.be/bh3Ly8xApBU

This is a very powerful recruiting tool as you can take
daily screenshots of our daily , weekly , monthly and yearly
profits and share on social media to have more and more
people interested

#26 emoney

emoney

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 02:06 AM

aolpudb75f4.jpeg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trading, forex, free money, bonus, opportunity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users