Marketing Checkpoint

Hashing Ad Space - BETA Pre-Launch!

"If you have an Online Business, This is the Best Place for You to Promote it"

Access simple, powerful online advertising to build your leads, sales and profits in any business or product that you choose.

The online advertising platform of Hashing Ad Space attracts people with common interests like:

• Making money online offers
  • Affiliate offers
  • Affiliate Tools
  • Affiliate Resources
  • Training for online business
  • Crypto currency

If you want leads and sales within the list above, you're in the right place. Hashing Ad Space, will display YOUR website directly to their members.

Real and motivated people will be viewing your ads and therefore, you can expect a far more reactive audience.

This knowledge is what makes advertising at Hashing Ad Space superior to others.

Grow your business! Start attracting real, leads, sales and profits today!

How can you earn money at Hashing Ad Space?

Hashing Ad Space has a revolutionary crypto minting platform that lets you earn income daily. With no special equipment needed.

It's simple, profitable and anyone can do it!

So if you are looking for a REAL way to make money from home, you've found it!

Build your Leads, Sales and Profits with Hashing Ad Space Today!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN HASHING AD SPACE!

With Love from CryptoCoinChick

>>> Turn Your Computer into a 24/7 Bitcoin Generator | 100% Autopilot! 100% FREE! - click here! <<< 

Never tried it and I don't believe I ever will. I have done these programs before and one of two things always happens:

1. It takes forever to get paid
  2. Your CPU is is burnt to smithereens from behind the scene crypto mining on your system
  3. You can never meet the threshold for payment in six month
  4. You manage to get to the payment threshold but then there's a problem you can't bloody cash out
  5. Run it for a whole week and your energy bill triples under the weight
  6. You spend more than you can get out in time and indirect costs

So, there you go, my very valid reasons why these days I stay a mile away from these programs

• 2 weeks later...

Hi SimpleGenius,

I can see you didn;t visited the site at all. Imho your arguments/very valid reasons have no value.at all.

How do I know you didn't visit the site?

Well...

Here are my answers in red to your so called very valid reasons and why I think they have no value:

1. It takes forever to get paid
    Wrong. You get paid for watching just one ad per day! You can even start earning this day.
  2. Your CPU is is burnt to smithereens from behind the scene crypto mining on your system
    Wrong! Your CPU won't be used at all.I guess the CPU usage is the same like when you visit any other website like this forum.
  3. You can never meet the threshold for payment in six month
    Wrong! During Prelaunch you get one free Minting Packige so you can start earning right away.
  4. You manage to get to the payment threshold but then there's a problem you can't bloody cash out
    Wrong! You download a wallet (client) where you send your withdrawals to.
  5. Run it for a whole week and your energy bill triples under the weight
    Wrong! You don't have to run anything for a single day.
  6. You spend more than you can get out in time and indirect costs
    Wrong! You don't have to spend anything because you will get one free Minting packige and you can start earning righ away by watching just one ad per day.

So I recommend you visit the site first and know what it's all about before you leave your negative comment(s) here.

>>> Turn Your Computer into a 24/7 Bitcoin Generator | 100% Autopilot! 100% FREE! - click here! <<< 

To get your Asimi Tokens you need a wallet where you can store them. It will be all explained at Hashing Ad Space with short explaination video's

Go to the Waves Platform to get your wallet - Visit https://wavesplatform.com/ and no other wallets when Googling. https://wavesplatform.com/ is the only one you need.

Be sure you visit the HTTPS:// site and NOTHING ELSE!

Hi everybody,

Since I joined Hashing Ad Space on 01/01/2019 I already earned 53.6036 ASIMI Tokens with the Free Minting Package they give you during Prelaunch.. When I have reached 100 Tokens I will withdraw them to my wallet and post proof here. So stay Tuned!

Go here to get your Prelaunch Bonus and start earning by watching just one Ad per day!