Marketing Checkpoint

Jim Harmon’s My Lead Gen Secret

I read what you say and perhaps these leads did work for you.  Good.  I was concerned that you could not track. and if I can't track them and get them in my autoresponder  I don't feel comfortable .If I am am going to guy leads I want to know that I can call them or contact them directly. Just not my cup of tea.

Back when I was a member of this before I was able to track back at least two Warrior Plus sales that came from the leads.  Since rejoining in September my approach has been to get them to optin for free to my work from home newsletter series, so that my Get Response can start following up with them twice per day promoting something that requires a payment.

Back when I was a member of this before I was able to track back at least two Warrior Plus sales that came from the leads.  Since rejoining in September my approach has been to get them to optin for free to my work from home newsletter series, so that my Get Response can start following up with them twice per day promoting something that requires a payment.

For me; getting them to optin is working but they don't engage much for me this way.

I usually just use an affiliate page, like a Warrior Plus offer--I've made good money on those offers.

I just made another one this week and my tracking shows MLGS was the source. I will also say

85% of my sign ups in MLGS came FROM the leads. I've had many of them buy the OTO and

I've had a few of them stay more than one month. Great job though Samantha!

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...