Marketing Checkpoint

Avoiding the Paypal Ban?

Ellieo

Hi all! Just wondering if there is any knowledge around how to avoid the paypal ban? 

As much as I hate them loosing my account would cause a lot of restrictions for me.  Have already joined others so don't need recommendations or anything, would just prefer not to have to deal with a ban if I can avoid it. 

Many Thanks!

I loves to blog  :P earn  :D and help others when I can  ;)

Feel free to check out my blog for more info about me and what I do! 

Paypal is evil and not going to hide how I feel about them, they have been on the dark side on & off since 2003, I was with them from the beginning of them! But anyway I have alot of history with this. Lately, it was what I call "the goldylocks years" of 2008-2016 when hardly anyone was closed. Since 2016 ... its apocalypse years (haha). Good thing crypto is here.

But.. ahhh here is no way to avoid it as it has spread everywhere, in every arena now and I guess really hitting ebay people hard too. Its now even into accepting commissions from sites. I know of two sites that some would would recognize if I said the names of them. AND it is not the site owners fault (I think they are being watched for awhile before closure)

Sorry to say but there is no certain thing to do as I had an account that apparently only 15% had, and did nothing new to cause closure, which got nabbed at the beginning of december - and two new ones in January. And I give up for awhile now.

I guess its luck or borrowed time now for the rest. Best thing for you and everyone else is to just dont depend on them, they cant be trusted - obviously.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

Not sure there's any way other than that it might help to reduce your transactions to only those absolutely necessary, and try to use your alternatives where ever possible. And, you may already know this, but bear in mind that if they freeze your account, they'll most likely hold your balance for 180 days.

Paypal is evil and not going to hide how I feel about them, they have been on the dark side on & off since 2003, I was with them from the beginning of them! But anyway I have alot of history with this. Lately, it was what I call "the goldylocks years" of 2008-2016 when hardly anyone was closed. Since 2016 ... its apocalypse years (haha). Good thing crypto is here.

But.. ahhh here is no way to avoid it as it has spread everywhere, in every arena now and I guess really hitting ebay people hard too. Its now even into accepting commissions from sites. I know of two sites that some would would recognize if I said the names of them. AND it is not the site owners fault (I think they are being watched for awhile before closure)

Sorry to say but there is no certain thing to do as I had an account that apparently only 15% had, and did nothing new to cause closure, which got nabbed at the beginning of december - and two new ones in January. And I give up for awhile now.

I guess its luck or borrowed time now for the rest. Best thing for you and everyone else is to just dont depend on them, they cant be trusted - obviously.

Hi Maryanne, thanks for the reply! They really are giving themselves a bad name right now and well I always say what goes around comes around.... they are a nightmare and so people will flock elsewhere when great options become available.  Too big for their boots it seems, but even the mighty can fall  ;)

Not sure there's any way other than that it might help to reduce your transactions to only those absolutely necessary, and try to use your alternatives where ever possible. And, you may already know this, but bear in mind that if they freeze your account, they'll most likely hold your balance for 180 days.

Thanks Clare, yes I am trying to work around it by doing exactly that.  I saw on another site there was a notice saying don't let account balance drop under $100 as a suggestion.... not sure I fancy that due to the 180 day hold you mention.  That being said if it is to come I guess I will cope! 

• 1 month later...

I would recommend moving to Bitcoin. It is the future of Internet marketing payments.

It is very easy to open a coinbase account. Then all you have to do is buy bitcoin in it.

You dont have to worry about price fluctuation because all the vendors calculate US dollar to bitcoin.

Also you dont have to leave your bitcoin exposed to market fluctuation, just sell any bitcoin you collect to usd dollar inside Coinbase and leave your cash there til you need more bitcoin or withdraw to you bank.  

Unfortunately there are some fees but there are already fees associated with paypal.

Im still earning about bitcoin so If anyone has more input that is welcome.

StepLadder Downline Builder Its what Im working on!

• 1 month later...

i have good experience with them as long as you maintain your account with U.S.$100 on it. it won't go wrong. Or if it's too late, you may try some of these alternatives.

Hi all! Just wondering if there is any knowledge around how to avoid the paypal ban? 

As much as I hate them loosing my account would cause a lot of restrictions for me.  Have already joined others so don't need recommendations or anything, would just prefer not to have to deal with a ban if I can avoid it. 

Many Thanks!

i have good experience with them as long as you maintain your account with U.S.$100 on it. it won't go wrong. Or if it's too late, you may try some of these alternatives.

lol... no... no... that doesn't work.

lol... no... no... that doesn't work.

yes im fully aware they're doing this left and right to work at home people everywhere so i contacted them hoping that i will not be next and i'll post a screen shot of our conversation here. but of course on my side, im fully prepared ive got alternative ways of accepting payments and since ive done business since im here in the philippines im accepting ccnow and clickbank before i still have my account.

Here's my screen shots of conversation with them, please read along, also together with me jvzoo shares the same motivation.

98N33uC.png

Here's their reply:

BUfujz1.png

Here's my reply, ive insisted enough i guess:

trouble ticket numbers are intact. even my email address.

WhYHzI0.png

The U.S.$100 maintaining balance i got from jvzoo or bbc systems, inc.

ytUFAcO.png

Here's the reply of paypal to me:

WOyEYH1.png

now im confused, but i still have my original paypal account since ive started as pioneer member here in the Philippines, i remembered we are the very first ones here in the Philippines but it's only accept mode and no send mode.

but im very cautious in using it. i still implement other ways of payment methods as reflrected in my post.

I meant, keeping a balance of $100 or more does not work with Paypal.

That does not make sense though. I had thousands sitting there... and so did others, with an excellent record.

Bottom line, you cant believe a thing that p.pal tells you.

In fact, they are still telling me as "one of their best sellers.." "to get another capitial loan.."

(But I have been booted - closed - banned - screwed over - betrayed - bamboozeled... by them

I can't do another capitial loan with this moronic and unethical company if I wanted to because they closed my account, but yet they harrass me in email and by postal mail to use them more.)

im very sorry for knowing your bad experience with them. maybe this cartoon is true then, lol:

i'll save it, might come handy. you got thousands of dollars with them in good standing, i only got 3 bucks with them in good standing, so they shut down yours because they only want 3 bucks or lower. seems like their logic is that of a monkey then.

GtktJy4.png

I meant, keeping a balance of $100 or more does not work with Paypal.

That does not make sense though. I had thousands sitting there... and so did others, with an excellent record.

Bottom line, you cant believe a thing that p.pal tells you.

In fact, they are still telling me as "one of their best sellers.." "to get another capitial loan.."

(But I have been booted - closed - banned - screwed over - betrayed - bamboozeled... by them

I can't do another capitial loan with this moronic and unethical company if I wanted to because they closed my account, but yet they harrass me in email and by postal mail to use them more.)