3 replies to this topic

#1 Christopher Jerrod Wright

Christopher Jerrod Wright

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 January 2019 - 05:40 PM

Are you new = someone who is in the home-based or online business industry 90 days or less?

Are you struggling = someone 91 days or longer who hasn't produced any results at all or any that has lasted beyond 90 days?

Are you failing = someone who has tried everything but just can't get anything to work?

If you're in one of these categories and you're trying to build a business or income would you rather keep trying to build a business that you don't know how to build or would you prefer to learn the skills that can actually empower you to build it?

Are you frustrated? Would you like to be pointed in the right direction? 

Have a great rest of your day or night whatever time it is on your side of the world 

Your Coach ~ Christopher Wright ~

#2 JohnArcher

JohnArcher

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:12 PM

Christopher,

I've poked around IM for years. I've done some Auctions, I've done a Product Launch with a Coaching Upsell, and I've started at least a few books. I'm currently working on another product launch with a Consulting upsell. My motto is GOYATMA. Get Off Your Ass Take Massive Action.

John

#3 Christopher Jerrod Wright

Christopher Jerrod Wright

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:00 PM

Hey, I agree absolutely with you John thanks for your response. I did send you a friend request. I hope we can connect. I honestly believe that people should be providing value that helps point people in the right direction. You can only do what you know. 

Have a great rest of your day or night whatever time it is on your side of the world 

Your Coach ~ Christopher Wright ~

#4 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 29 April 2019 - 11:39 PM

Right now with the coming in jvzoo, affiliates are making requests of me to sell my products, got an awesome time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new, struggling, frustrated, failing, education, training, motivation, inspiration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users