Marketing Checkpoint

PrimeSoloAds - primesoloads.com

health

The First Quality Solo Ad System where you only pay for what you get and what you effectively USE 

to reach ABSOLUTE UNIQUE VISITORS, nothing more!

This makes PRIME SOLOADS the Cost Effective Solo Ad System that will Save you BIG Money.

PRIME SOLOADS is a special site where you can send Prime Solo Ads to a Network of OVER 50 sites with your Credits. 

All the visits that you will receive come from MEMBERS subscribed to our sites: real people, real readers, real unique visitors. 

+ Each Solo Ad initial cost is 1000 Credits but YOU GET ALL UNUSED CREDITS BACK to your PSA Account - Only one Credit per 

ABSOLUTE UNIQUE VISITOR is charged so you will ONLY SPEND 1 Credit for each person who visit your Ad counted by their IP. 

+ No need to access multiple sites to send one or more PRIME SOLOADS Solo Ad. 

Our Featured One Click Submission service let you send your Solo Ads to our Network of OVER 50 Sites at once!

+ Prime Footer Ads are extremely Powerful! Each Prime Footer Ad will run on every Prime Solo Ad at the bottom (footer) of the Solo Ad. 

Each Footer Ad will remain active until a new Prime Footer Ad is posted.

+ Super Banner Autosend Free Bonus is a very Special FREEBIE!

When you send a Solo Ad you can add a Banner Ad at the same time. 

Your Banner will be shown on THOUSANDS of Advertising sites through ViralBannerAdCoop and BannerAdBlaster.

Best advertising tools, Proven payer with really working Company Forced Matrix 

http://bizkniz.com/health

The best part is your mail goes to their network of 50+ sites.  I have bought 1000 credits for $9, sent a mailing and received 2 sign ups to my mailer.  I will receive credit refund if the mail sent did not receive 1000 unique clicks.  So I will be able to send another mail soon (with refunded credits + accumulated credits).  I will keep you all updated if I get some more sign ups from PrimeSoloAds.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...