Marketing Checkpoint

weblord

also the huge hits im getting are from power lion and now it's displayed all over the place specially in the login page.

it keeps on improving

[sIGNUP HERE!]

Yay! :-)

I was wondering though, the testimonials I put up, do you think it overcrowds things? Or should I leave them like how they are (which you are listed on!).

Maybe put them in a thing where they open up if clicked. I like them how they are but dont want it overcrowded?

What do you think?

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

to me it's ok because im listed on it lol

but if you were asking me, i was thinking of like doing it like in wealthyaffiliate where it scrolls up and disappear something like that.

then another testimonial comes along, so all testimonial will be read or have chance to be exposed. just my two cents

Yay! :-)

I was wondering though, the testimonials I put up, do you think it overcrowds things? Or should I leave them like how they are (which you are listed on!).

Maybe put them in a thing where they open up if clicked. I like them how they are but dont want it overcrowded?

What do you think?

I would have to go look at that, it's a scroller? I was thinking accordian or something, but could make a small scroller box. Tired hehehe Going to go to sleep and will go check that out tomorrow

well it's just the start of day here, i think it would be a good scroller if you do like .css scrollers or text scroller but not annoying also have the option to turn off animation. just to give change to all people with their testimonials.

I would have to go look at that, it's a scroller? I was thinking accordian or something, but could make a small scroller box. Tired hehehe Going to go to sleep and will go check that out tomorrow

i was having surfing when suddenly

reached the max of 3000

can't understand why is there a limit on surfing? this is my first time i encountered a max surf or limit on surfing, i've been dealing with lots of traffic exchanges..

[sIGNUP HERE!]

Free members are getting 400-500 visits on their email ad now!!

Power Lion Points Standing

(#1) "weblord" - 647096 points
(#2) "cosway48" - 646573 points
(#3) "cr7juventus" - 307709 points
(#4) "anniediamond" - 259952 points
(#5) "oscarrobertson" - 237172 points
(#6) "johanv" - 190382 points
(#7) "dandeone" - 168449 points
(#8) "almostgone" - 152868 points
(#9) "skycash" - 144274 points
(#10) "migu" - 76522 points
(#11) "apalmer" - 66105 points
(#12) "bhive1957" - 60420 points

[sIGNUP HERE!]

i was having surfing when suddenly

can't understand why is there a limit on surfing? this is my first time i encountered a max surf or limit on surfing, i've been dealing with lots of traffic exchanges..

[sIGNUP HERE!]

The 3000 max was always there, it was 2000 on the first month. I might take it off though! Will think about that

It's not unusual, I have that max amount on several sites. Besides, this is a safelist with a surf thing (not a traffic exchange really :)

im now surfing USA. yeah baby

[sIGNUP HERE!]

The 3000 max was always there, it was 2000 on the first month. I might take it off though! Will think about that

It's not unusual, I have that max amount on several sites. Besides, this is a safelist with a surf thing (not a traffic exchange really :)

i like the traffic, signups and sales it generates for me, not to mention the business leads i can take home

[sIGNUP HERE!]

You might be the number fan of Profitslion hahahaha :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my testimonial, I would like to share:

All are already here. It's a one-stop shop for traffic. We have safelists, traffic exchanges,classified ads board, forum and everything in between. Look, the power lion and lion cluster alone act like traffic cooperatives. You get ALL FOR FREE!

[sIGNUP HERE!]

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone please let me know how long it takes for one to get his or her Upgrade Application approved after making payment ? It is going to 24 Hours since a friend of mine paid for Upgrade through Bitcoin's Coinpayments which is urgently needed but nothing had been done. 

How long will this take ?

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

24 hours is not long to wait. At all. It said 48 hrs or open a support ticket. No one here, at this forum, would know the details of your order.

It was through BTC and it was not instant.

I had to be online to upgrade it, and the return page told them this, it said up to 48 hours or open a support ticket at my site.

I have been sick, really sick, all week and have not been online.

It has been done already, because I came online for a few minutes to check things.

Thanks for your prompt reply. I hope you are very well now and feeling fine.

while other admins are not sick but pretending to be sick lol you know what i mean.

24 hours is not long to wait. At all. It said 48 hrs or open a support ticket. No one here, at this forum, would know the details of your order.

I had to be online to upgrade it, and the return page told them this, it said up to 48 hours or open a support ticket at my site.

It has been done already, because I came online for a few minutes to check things.

Yes I know what you mean lol I think some act as if they were kidnapped and locked away in far away land. hehehehe

But, I'm still sick and its driving me nuts not getting anything done and just laying on the couch.

So checking things on & off and tryinnggg to do some work.

Its just a cold, but one of those kind that wont let you sleep and cant think right.

well then, take my friendly advise, rest and take medicine, or else it will be more worse for you working while sick.

just put up a sign somewhere else on your websites, saying you're sick i for one will understand and be considerate for i know you're only 1 running all those various websites.

Yes I know what you mean lol I think some act as if they were kidnapped and locked away in far away land. hehehehe

But, I'm still sick and its driving me nuts not getting anything done and just laying on the couch.

So checking things on & off and tryinnggg to do some work.

Its just a cold, but one of those kind that wont let you sleep and cant think right.

Thanks Admin for the help. I can confirm from my friend that the account had been upgraded. I am grateful for getting yourself to do this even when you should be resting. I pray you get better on time. We need you fully back. Maybe i should fast for 40 Days, 40 Nights  and pray you get better on time.

I was not informed we have to wait for 48 Hours to get upgrade approved. If i had know, i think we would have just send support ticket and wait for your response.

It's good i posted this here because others that needs urgent upgrade will know what to do when they are also waiting for their own upgrades. I posted this here with the hope someone that had upgraded can share how long he or she waited to get the upgrade done.

From what i know, the Bitcoin used for payment, was set to get the payment completed within One Hour. That is, One Hour Priority was used when making the Bitcoin Payment so that you can get it on time and get the upgrade done.  This was done so that the Upgrade can be completed within the One Hour.

I hope you get back on time. Thanks once again for the support.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

well then, take my friendly advise, rest and take medicine, or else it will be more worse for you working while sick.

just put up a sign somewhere else on your websites, saying you're sick i for one will understand and be considerate for i know you're only 1 running all those various websites.

Good advice. I support you follow that unless you are fully okay now.

Thanks Admin for the help. I can confirm from my friend that the account had been upgraded. I am grateful for getting yourself to do this even when you should be resting. I pray you get better on time. We need you fully back. Maybe i should fast for 40 Days, 40 Nights  and pray you get better on time.

I was not informed we have to wait for 48 Hours to get upgrade approved. If i had know, i think we would have just send support ticket and wait for your response.

It's good i posted this here because others that needs urgent upgrade will know what to do when they are also waiting for their own upgrades. I posted this here with the hope someone that had upgraded can share how long he or she waited to get the upgrade done.

From what i know, the Bitcoin used for payment, was set to get the payment completed within One Hour. That is, One Hour Priority was used when making the Bitcoin Payment so that you can get it on time and get the upgrade done.  This was done so that the Upgrade can be completed within the One Hour.

I hope you get back on time. Thanks once again for the support.

I'm sorry for the confusion, and, if I seemed grumpy at all. Thank you and I'm trying to get better such as rest and ALOT of extra vitamins haha :) but today got everyone updated and answered.

thanks for the bump

ok there you go good website plus combined it with a good admin what you got, good overall experience, make that excellent.

I'm sorry for the confusion, and, if I seemed grumpy at all. Thank you and I'm trying to get better such as rest and ALOT of extra vitamins haha :) but today got everyone updated and answered.