105 replies to this topic

#101 blessnic2019

blessnic2019

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 07:23 AM

I'm sorry for the confusion, and, if I seemed grumpy at all. Thank you and I'm trying to get better such as rest and ALOT of extra vitamins haha :) but today got everyone updated and answered.

Thanks for the wonderful work you are doing on your site. You are not grumpy at all. I hope you are fully okay and back now.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

#102 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 04 September 2019 - 02:03 PM

well she's professional.

Thanks for the wonderful work you are doing on your site. You are not grumpy at all. I hope you are fully okay and back now.

#103 blessnic2019

blessnic2019

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 05:08 AM

Yes, she is, Weblord. 

I can see there are lot of activities on the website right now. Within Two to Three days, we are receiving 1,000 hits on Our Adverts. This is good for business. I love the plan on ProfitsLion. I am going to go for the Higher Upgrade.

It is hard surfing 200 sites to be eligible for mailing. I always use Two Hours Plus for this and i find it not easy.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

#104 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:49 PM

use the snap links extension for firefox, i think it also works on chrome.

PROFITS LION TIP: Use SNAP LINKS to open many links at once. FireFox / Brave Chrome / Opera

from this page

Yes, she is, Weblord. 

I can see there are lot of activities on the website right now. Within Two to Three days, we are receiving 1,000 hits on Our Adverts. This is good for business. I love the plan on ProfitsLion. I am going to go for the Higher Upgrade.

It is hard surfing 200 sites to be eligible for mailing. I always use Two Hours Plus for this and i find it not easy.

#105 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 05:28 PM

got some important update for all of you out there, ive just received payment via bitcoin from this website, this site really rocks.

i received it just like real time the moment i sent out a trouble ticket to the owner. the owner is very customer service oriented, she never distinguishes even if you're paid or free member, she does her payout lightning speed.

i hope there are more owners/admins like this nowadays or im a dreamer

#106 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 02:17 AM

just fyi, some heads up, my referrals most of them are upgrading so Im waiting for my second payout. This is wonderful.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: profits, contest, safelist, traffic exchange, viral, traffic, money, cash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users