Marketing Checkpoint

How scrill scam me

I use to believe that skrill is honest site ,close to paypal,accepted everywhere.But,i guess reality is something different.Anyway, i have some 300 $ and i decide to cash out on my credit cards,first i connect my credit cards with skrill

post-12591-0-05333900-1557364503_thumb.png

As you can see those are 2 credit cards that i connect i choose second to cash out.They were approved,and everything goes good.Then after one day i have email from skrill with this message:

Bank transfer to the following account:
70xxxxx969  

And,now check that numbers on my connected cards.Can you see some cards end up with 969?
I can't.So i open case .I waited one week for their support team to answer,and after that they ask me to post what is wrong?
Now i post credit cards - Credit cards that's are mine

x - 820
 x - 902

And ,credit card that skrill say that used for withdraw
 70xxxxx969

And ,after few days they send me this message.

"Thank you for contacting the Skrill Help Team.
The withdrawal was not made to a credit card but to your bank account 70xxx13969 with NLB Bank
This is also one of the bank accounts linked to your Skrill account.
Please check with your bank."

So basically they claim to send money to some non exist card and,they tell me that i was an idiot who don't know what kind of credit cards holds.

What to think?Are they honest?I told that on theyr facebook page and guess what,my message was mysteriously erased.

Very sad from company claiming that they are on rank with paypal. I suggest you to stay away from them.They cost me 300$ ,but,i guess i learn a lesson.Never trust to skrill. 

sorry to know what happened to you. but that credit card they're pertaining to is not found on your skrill account?

do you login to internet cafes or any public computer places?

or you clicked on any link pretending to be skrill.

you need to check your account if it's bugged?

remember to change your password.

they have a bad review mostly negative experience from them

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/skrill.com

thanks for the warning. i stopped using them before. they were used to be called moneybookers, that time they were alright. but now they've digressed so i never used it, i left some few money there.

Buddy they accept credit card,and till then everything was fine.And,no i don't use internet caffe.I guess my only choise is to forget about skrill. Money are gone so that's it.Just to everybody know.Don't use it.

any more updates for skrill? are they able to return your money?

I use to believe that skrill is honest site ,close to paypal,accepted everywhere.But,i guess reality is something different.Anyway, i have some 300 $ and i decide to cash out on my credit cards,first i connect my credit cards with skrill

attachicon.gif Screenshot from 2019-05-07 04-30-16.png

As you can see those are 2 credit cards that i connect i choose second to cash out.They were approved,and everything goes good.Then after one day i have email from skrill with this message:

70xxxxx969  

And,now check that numbers on my connected cards.Can you see some cards end up with 969?
I can't.So i open case .I waited one week for their support team to answer,and after that they ask me to post what is wrong?

x - 820
 x - 902

70xxxxx969

The withdrawal was not made to a credit card but to your bank account 70xxx13969 with NLB Bank

So basically they claim to send money to some non exist card and,they tell me that i was an idiot who don't know what kind of credit cards holds.

What to think?Are they honest?I told that on theyr facebook page and guess what,my message was mysteriously erased.

Very sad from company claiming that they are on rank with paypal. I suggest you to stay away from them.They cost me 300$ ,but,i guess i learn a lesson.Never trust to skrill. 

attachicon.gif Screenshot from 2019-05-07 04-30-16.png

70xxxxx969  

x - 820

x - 902

70xxxxx969

thanks for posting your experience here, i planned to make a transfer to my bank using skrill, after reading your post i change my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to use Skrill as a Paypal alternative, but never really got anywhere with them. Their script seemed buggy and not working so I stopped any attempt at using them. Their customer support was no help in this matter. Sorry to here about your lost funds.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

Well,some news from my scamming case.So i ask million times for my money,and they play dumb.like "you did something wrong","we pay you",and similar,so i open case by case ,i open maybe 15 ,asking for my money.And,there arrogance is unbelievable  ,they ask me to prove that this is my account,and that i have list with all  bank transaction. That ś really insult me,so i become angry ,and,i say to myself "Ok,we can play your game".So,i go to my bank,and i ask for all my transaction on april,and may.I make screenshot of that lists,and i post on skrill case.Just to see result.So .they were quiet all week,reason that i didn post,and,today,they answer,if you can say that this looks like some answer.In short,they close my case.No answer,no money,nothing.

• 3 weeks later...

marks of a real scammer, they just bought time from you thinking you would not do it, and delayed you but still on their part, they're absolutely useless to do anything to help. added insult to injury needless to say

Well,some news from my scamming case.So i ask million times for my money,and they play dumb.like "you did something wrong","we pay you",and similar,so i open case by case ,i open maybe 15 ,asking for my money.And,there arrogance is unbelievable  ,they ask me to prove that this is my account,and that i have list with all  bank transaction. That ś really insult me,so i become angry ,and,i say to myself "Ok,we can play your game".So,i go to my bank,and i ask for all my transaction on april,and may.I make screenshot of that lists,and i post on skrill case.Just to see result.So .they were quiet all week,reason that i didn post,and,today,they answer,if you can say that this looks like some answer.In short,they close my case.No answer,no money,nothing.

And they amaze me with politeness in their stealing.They say something like"Sorry,but we count fee"And,i ask him naive  i guess."Fee for what?,Did you make some transaction to charge fee?No.So why are you charging fee?And ,stories keep going and going.Bad site,bad support,everything bad.I read on trustpilot that they scam some old disabled lady.Where is the soul in those people to do something like that.All i think that karma will get him and they will end up like payza.With law charges and in jail.

they have just stolen, yet they have charged service fees for stealing? you know in real life you get to see and touch them, at least, those scammers, and just see them run away with your money. been there, done that.

yes, love of money is the root of all evil.

they love money more than people

yes it will return to them whatever good they have sown, good they will reap, if they have sown evil, evil will be their harvest. huge harvest of evil, speaking of my experiences as well. they won't get away with it.. i just know.

• 9 months later...

Buddy they accept credit card,and till then everything was fine.And,no i don't use internet caffe.I guess my only choise is to forget about skrill. Money are gone so that's it.Just to everybody know.Don't use it.

I have used Skrill for some time now for both receiving and making payments. No problems at all, and I have cashed out to my Bank in Thailand, went smoothly and I got a good/current exchange rate. I used to use Paypal but they always skimmed a few extra points off the exchange USD =>> Thai Baht. I do not like Paypal at all and have found Skrill much better for my purposes.

George McBride

Best Affiliate Program

Learn More about Crypto:

BitCoinLearnandEarn.gif

Bitcoin Basics PDF

• 8 months later...