Photo

To Tell You The Truth, I NEVER Tried Free Advertising...

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 affilliate3percent

affilliate3percent

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationYuma Arizona

Posted 20 July 2019 - 12:42 PM

There you are Tommy, preaching the wonders of Free Advertising my friend. Keep up the great work and solid message for beginning marketers. I personally use a combination of Free Advertising, PaodUpgrades, some Pay Per Click, but mostly generic Google, Yahoo, and Bing traffic to my blogs.  I have found blogs to be my highest converting source and they account for tons of multi streamincome. Blog marketing is also a Free Advertising resource though a professional blog can cost you some funds for a domain name and professional hosting the traffic itself is limitless and very highly targeted.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Together we can change the future outcome. Help to relieve pain, lower blood sugars, fight obesity, and so much more. You owe it to yourself to look over this offer. CLICK HERE FOR A GREAT OPPORTUNITY!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

#22 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:11 PM

free advertising for me and freemium freedom to remain free member but with earning potential and ability to upgrade anytime.

#23 downliner

downliner

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 03:01 PM

Then you Sir have not lived! 

728.jpg

468b.jpg

Owner of The Downliner, VMPayday and TEPayday.

#24 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 04:40 PM

i lived on the internet since 1995 full time

#25 aditya

aditya

Maj

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 19 August 2019 - 07:44 PM

Advertising is an art (or science of human psychology ). People good in it are the ones who get results whether they use free or paid advertising.

#26 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 04:39 PM

that's right. well said.

Advertising is an art (or science of human psychology ). People good in it are the ones who get results whether they use free or paid advertising.

#27 M3Intelligence

M3Intelligence

Solid Ground

• Silver
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 30 August 2019 - 08:29 PM

I use nothing but paid traffic for my campaigns because I know what I'm spending my money on and I place a high value on my time. Free traffic methods for ad campaigns are almost never sustainable and if they are, there is limited or no scalability. Even the traffic from my SMS lists and mobile app users is not free. Nothing of true lasting value is ever free, including traffic and success.

#28 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 03:33 PM

i will still use free methods of advertising, be creative and you'll find more.

even if you paid, the signups are not guaranteed. it's an art form. it's the way you use your words

to promote your product or service.

for example i became platinum for free on adchiever just reading ads everyday and sending my ads

it yields signup results, we don't want just garbage traffic, bottom line we want what works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users