Marketing Checkpoint

I was ripped off by Viralsoloadcoop.com

I am an affiliate with viralsoloadcoop.com and I purchased a solo ad coop for $29.99 from them on July 1st but I never received it. I have submitted various help tickets and have also attempted to contact them via email but they have completely ignored me. (they do not have a phone number to contact them.) And since I purchased via bitcoin through coinpayments.com there's no way to get my money back.

please kindly update us, what happened? what's the status?

did you get your money?

I am an affiliate with viralsoloadcoop.com and I purchased a solo ad coop for $29.99 from them on July 1st but I never received it. I have submitted various help tickets and have also attempted to contact them via email but they have completely ignored me. (they do not have a phone number to contact them.) And since I purchased via bitcoin through coinpayments.com there's no way to get my money back.

• 4 months later...

I'm glad to hear this.  I do not know anything about these admins but I do know  it should not take that long for a response.

Its easy to get mad I really feel you handled this well.  As i mentioned in another thread it does not pay to get hot headed

with admins that just causes them to go even slower.  I'm not condoning but just mentioning its a good rule of thumb to keep

your cool all the time.  I need to take my own advice you just never know when you are going to get hit by something and

not control yourself.  Gotta do that myself.

OytX5V1.gif