Marketing Checkpoint

Dan Moses

Dan Moses,owner of many sites like mailers and TE's.Unable to reach him.He has a support ticket place for all his sites but always get some kind of captcha code error and can not send a ticket.Also his Twitter account is gone.Reason for me posting this is that at one of his sites I have a lifetime pro upgrade, but no longer ,my account is now Free member.This is not something happend yesterday.It has been at least 2 months.Maybe anyone knows how to reach him ?

at one of his sites I have a lifetime pro upgrade

It is TE i guess? ... because his mailers and his servers hosted ones are down for several days now like puffinmailer and at least 5 more.

I am also looking how to contact him because before his server went down it had https certificate expired for months so i would like to ask him to fix it.

always get some kind of captcha code error

Yes, it still has Recaptcha V1 installed that was shut down a year ago so no way you can submit a ticked sadly.

I have found several emails:

sales at pageswirl.com

dan at pageswirl.com

That domain is still up.

Also facebook.com/danmoses/ is it him?

Check my recommended programs now:

1 Mail These Top Tier Lead Daily! Click HERE!
2 Start Earning Easy Monthly Commissions! Click HERE!

I've heard many bad reports from people, either they haven't been paid commissions, or their accounts weren't upgraded after paying, and no support to help, and this goes back a couple of years already. I guess you could try leave a message at his skype. I just checked and he shows to have been active there in the last days. pageswirl

• 2 months later...