#22 reynoldsa

reynoldsa

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Locationhttp://www.infoproduct69.com/superaf/squeeze-03.html

Posted 26 November 2015 - 11:02 AM

Hi, Good information here as ever all around in this forum.

By the way, there is a NEW Traffic Exchange in the town:

http://igotsoloads.com

It is NOT an affiliate link. You can surf, exchange banner & link. But the best, even it is not FREE,

you can get Solo Ads to 26,829 Member for Measly $6. Hurry Up and get yours know.

I think it is a good offer to promote our products.

Get 60 to 120 Dollars Daily to Your PayPal Account

http://www.infoprodu...splash6m-2.html

#23 Tom Johnson

Tom Johnson

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 06:00 AM

Time or money.., your choice!

#24 oldbuddy

oldbuddy

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 04 December 2015 - 11:32 AM

I am going to be blunt here and I do not mean to offend. After all, I do still dabble with TEs, but I really do not see the value in Traffic Exchanges. I have tried for years now to understand how and why they survive and for the first time I have read someone make a comment that kinda makes sense. None-the-less, it all still mostly seems to me like everyone promoting the same old offers with perhaps the occasional unique and worthwhile product or service.

Of course it has to be said though that there are also some very clever and innovative Traffic Exchanges that have stepped beyond just surfing for credits. My big concern as a paying advertiser would be am I getting my monies worth if people are just mindlessly clicking for credits to promote their own offers.

Maybe I am missing something still...

I agree with what John Bell said above and I am a lifetime upgraded member and promoter of his Traffic Swirl

I do surf there every day to mingle with the very people who are raising their hands to identify themselves as those who are interested by being there, but I don't use the credits I earn, to get them to click and ignore my pages (as has been stated by others here).

The unique benefit of this exchange, is I can sell those credits (along with other prizes I win) in the Marketplace and turn them into Tokens. Then use those Tokens to attract people who are doing more than just surfing. Those who actually engage other members in the Chat or look for programs to join in the Tasks. I know most say they just join to get the Tokens offered, but I have referals I found there turn into my best team players, once they discovered what I showed them really does work.

I never would have had that chance by just showing them a page.

gmail-youtube-sig.jpg

#25 reynoldsa

reynoldsa

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Locationhttp://www.infoproduct69.com/superaf/squeeze-03.html

Posted 07 December 2015 - 11:32 AM

Thanks all for that info. By the way, there is a NEW Traffic Exchange on the town. As a new one, It is giving a FREE GOOD BONUS.

Most people would say "But it has only few members", but it is offering reach +26,800 people through Conection with others advertisement

networks. You can check it at http://igotsoloads.com/  (NOT affiliate link) and register for free to try it.

Get 60 to 120 Dollars Daily to Your PayPal Account

http://www.infoprodu...splash6m-2.html

#26 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,736 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 February 2016 - 01:15 PM

I own my own internet business and I'm working very hard to put my girls through college. I would like to met someone and get married one day and maybe even buy a house

Hi Tracy,

In addition to you surfing the traffic exchanges, it's a MUST that you leverage your time and efforts by promoting the traffic exchanges that you like to generate even more advertising credits from the members that join thru your link.

The KEY is to leverage your time and effort thru the help of others.

#27 zubeecollector

zubeecollector

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationIn Your Heart

Posted 06 September 2016 - 04:15 PM

This topic is really helpful. Worth reading.

sSitMpA.png

#28 paulserban

paulserban

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBucharest, Romania

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:48 AM

Recently somebody counted the sites of TE which closed the doors: more than 360!!!

http://www.1001nightsmailer.com - a paid membership site which allows free members too!

http://www.pizzasafelistmailer.com - my first safelist mailer site!

#29 Margot Lawrence

Margot Lawrence

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:52 AM

Tabbed browsing combined with powerful computers killed the traffic exchanges. In the 'olden days' - and yes, I'm old enough to remember - we could only surf one site at a time, so we had to actually look at the pages we were being shown while surfing. Now, with more powerful computers and tabbed browsing, we can surf twenty sites at a time, just flicking from one tab to the next and only looking at the buttons to click to collect the credits. And then we stop doing even that, because we realise that everyone else is doing the exact same thing and the credits we've collected are being used by people who are just flicking from one tab to the next and not looking at the page we're promoting...

RIP traffic exchanges - you were great in your time, but your time has passed.

#30 ajay_dce

ajay_dce

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:22 PM

traffic exchanges have taken a big hit post the paypal scenario. time to look beyond TE's and focus on crypto currencies and other avaneues 

#31 Greg Wessels

Greg Wessels

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:08 PM

Tabbed browsing combined with powerful computers killed the traffic exchanges. In the 'olden days' - and yes, I'm old enough to remember - we could only surf one site at a time, so we had to actually look at the pages we were being shown while surfing. Now, with more powerful computers and tabbed browsing, we can surf twenty sites at a time, just flicking from one tab to the next and only looking at the buttons to click to collect the credits. And then we stop doing even that, because we realise that everyone else is doing the exact same thing and the credits we've collected are being used by people who are just flicking from one tab to the next and not looking at the page we're promoting...

RIP traffic exchanges - you were great in your time, but your time has passed.

I believe another aspect contributing to the demise of Traffic Exchanges is the ability for anybody to start one.  Some people are just not cut out to take on such an enormous responsibility.  One only has to look at the Stellar Hits life history - check out their thread for the juicy details.

And now we are seeing many owners (some very seasoned, sadly) causing free members to jump through hoops to get paid.  See as how the majority of members are free, I see a ton of complaints in many TE's futures.

#32 prosumus

prosumus

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:11 PM

traffic exchanges have taken a big hit post the paypal scenario. time to look beyond TE's and focus on crypto currencies and other avaneues 

I expect more TEs to start accepting and paying in Bitcoin.

#33 Keith Stieneke

Keith Stieneke

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLincoln, NE

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:38 AM

I have a very honest question as I have been trying for almost two months. Does anyone actually get signups from the traffic that they get through surfing? I haven't as of yet. Just wondering if I couldn't be doing something more productive to get actual sign ups to my affiliate programs. I would like to hear from you.

Visit Marketing6s for tips about marketing, advertising and promotion.

Find out about my favorite affiliate program: SFI

#34 iamherbertflores

iamherbertflores

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:03 PM

Yeah, you need to upgrade to get more quality visitors and surf everyday. Be consistent! :-)

8.gif

#35 Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:45 PM

I like to save time as much as I can. So I dont mind purchasing credits on the right TE sites ;)

5MF_2_468x60.gif.gif

#36 vginasands

vginasands

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:41 PM

Brian Francis I am with you 100%, I have been researching TE and mailers for the last several months and I am convinced that most of them are a huge waste of time and resources. If time is money, then you have to really calculate what your time is worth.  I am often disappointed when I join a program that offers a quick easy way to get traffic that the "quick" easy way is a list of 20 TE's or mailers.  .  People who are trying to make money online do not have the time to sign up for these programs, click their day away or read a gadzillion emails promoting the same programs.  Another issue is the costs of some of these programs to upgrade? (Really)

I have decided to try another avenue.  i.e. article marketing, video marketing, Social media marketing, owning a classified ad site.  Although WorldProfit is a self indulged program - when you start receiving emails from then and join their 30,000 blast, you notice that most of the ads you see are their own ads or people advertsing WorldProfit.  While this is not all bad because I did receive some clidkthrough from them  I kind of felt that I was singing to the choir

However, they do offer an opportunity to own a classified ad site ( get over 200 leads per month from people who place classified ads.  The cost is $6.95/month and those 200 leads is a lot more than I ever received clicking and surfing with a lot less effort.  These are long term solutions that provide ongoing leads and sales without all the wasted effort and money

The people who own these sites are making money and getting leads on a daily basis but for someone looking to join and create a sustainable income I think they are clicking up the wrong tree.  When I interviewed some top Internet Marketers, some of them from the Warrior forum, etc, asking for the best way to get traffic, not one of them mentioned TEs or mailers.  I think this site is exceptional because you can at least get some good solid advice.  I am not inundated with ads on a daily basis.. but if I am going to spend my money and time I think the learning curve for Facebook advertising, instagram marketing, Social media video marketing is time better spent. 

I applaud those inddividuals who have the money or time to create an income from these programs but for the most part.  I am OUT!!!

#37 mistracy39

mistracy39

Affiliate Marketer

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationAltadena CA

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:51 PM

It's funny my friend asked me once when I was surfing for credits for my site visitors he said  "aren't people just surfing your sites just trying to get credits for their sites?  

Atiyyeh I agree .. I'm sure you get better customer visits when you Buy credits then when you surf.

I've wasted sooo much time surfing.  I can just buy credits.. but what if everyone buys credits .. then who's surfing and viewing your sites?

Carter, Tracy D.

#38 mistracy39

mistracy39

Affiliate Marketer

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationAltadena CA

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:09 PM

What is best; promoting products on traffic exchanges or splash pages??  Promoting products to get sales or promote splash pages to get referrals?  How important is it to build a list and email the list .. then just promoting products?

Carter, Tracy D.

#39 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 608 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:16 PM

What is best; promoting products on traffic exchanges or splash pages??  Promoting products to get sales or promote splash pages to get referrals?  How important is it to build a list and email the list .. then just promoting products?

It is much more important to build your list than make an immediate sale. People on your list can turn into sales later for many other products.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#40 john566

john566

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:33 PM

It is much more important to build your list than make an immediate sale. People on your list can turn into sales later for many other products.

I would honestly build you email list, this is so important and nowadays it's easier than ever, you could get started now....all you have to do is signup for mailerlite free account that offers you 1000 list members without paying...Create a list and then create a webform - Landing/Capture page and offer a free ebook or something and then promote that link on free traffic sources like exchanges, mailers, safelists, viral list builders etc....

If you want to maximize your results reccomend paying solo ads on udimi or paying for traffic via ppc, cpc, ppv etc.....

Hoped this helped, if you want more info on email list building click the link in my signature called " Best Tools For Blogging" 

Hope this helped you 

mistracy39

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users