Marketing Checkpoint

Disappointed In TraffigG

TrafficG has always been one of my top favourite traffic exchanges and I've always recommended it to others but lately it's disappointed me.

One of the regular sites which always appears within the first few pages, Donkey Mails, has been triggering a popup from my security system warning that it contains a Trojan! I've reported the site and the issue several times but have had no response from Admin and the site (and the Trojan) is still there every time I surf.

It's seriously putting me off surfing there. Sure, I have very good security and it's catching this threat every time, but it makes me wonder what other threats might be lurking there...

• 2 months later...

I just promote their credit earning link

Irun 3 Aurora PTC Sites and get this traffic cheap.

I could sell you 50000 credits, 5000000 banners, and 5000000 text ads for $3.00

That would give you 25000 Traffic G credits and you wouldn't have to surf at all

policeptc.info

Make Money With Paid To Read https://www.emoneyspace.com/tguile900

• 2 months later...

That would give you 25000 Traffic G credits and you wouldn't have to surf at all

policeptc.info

It's really cheap but how does this traffic convert and how quickly are other ad impressions delivered?

I once tried one very cheap TE coop and got just 1 signup (email submit) from 5000 visitors, so cost per lead was $1.50..

policeptc.info

I am interested. where do I go to get this deal?

Ian Bartley

Stop Struggling To Get Traffic.

Get 100 leads that you can text about your business today.

• 4 weeks later...

it's not actually the fault of the owner but of the site owners that participate since they don't know or unaware that they have virus or malware on their pages if it's possible to do that, however just protect your self out with firefox or chrome extensions out there.

TrafficG has always been one of my top favourite traffic exchanges and I've always recommended it to others but lately it's disappointed me.

One of the regular sites which always appears within the first few pages, Donkey Mails, has been triggering a popup from my security system warning that it contains a Trojan! I've reported the site and the issue several times but have had no response from Admin and the site (and the Trojan) is still there every time I surf.

It's seriously putting me off surfing there. Sure, I have very good security and it's catching this threat every time, but it makes me wonder what other threats might be lurking there...

• 3 years later...