Marketing Checkpoint

Empower Network - empowernetwork.com

Matt Koshko

You've probably heard of Empower Network as it has grown tremendously well during 2013, and will likely continue to grow strong in 2014. Being a premium blogging platform with premium training products attached, the reviews spread around the internet certainly cover both sides of the isle.

The training has been touted as powerful, psychologically brilliant, and others have said it's not worth the investment. I'm not here to voice an opinion but rather gather experiences from the community.

(Be sure to state if you are active or non-active)

Here are the questions for active Empower Network members:

1. Has the price of the training (the training you've paid for (so far)) paid its value back to you?
  2. Are you building an Empower Network organization/customer base or just a customer?
  3. What would you say is the least valuable part of the entire EN sphere?

Here are the quesions for non-active Empower Network members:

1. Do you know about Empower Network and/or looked in to joining?
  2. What turns you on/off about the platform and training?
  3. Does it offer any value to your business outside of EN?

As always please feel free to add any thoughts you'd like to share!

Hustle. Do everything in your power to reach beyond your goals.

I promoted Empower for months, wrote blogs, tried to earn so I could actually afford the level that had training. Unfortunately the elite few that make money in Empower, had or have the means to spend money in Empower in the first place. After a very disappointing run, I made one "100%" commission of $25, only to find out, after bank fees, and wallet fees, and jumping through hoops to get it....that my 100% share of $25 equaled $12 and some change. NOT worth it, and very misleading, although they do post the income disclaimer and report showing the 1% that make money with Empower. Unfortunately, not too many people pay attention to that until they've been sucked dry by the Network.

I've been with Empower Network for 1year, and have bought all the products (All In)

I have a small team but they have also bought the products (followed the leader) and

I have made more money with EN than with any other Internet Marketing Opp....

and I've done very well with some other programs in my 15+ years online.

The secret is being part of the right team, that has a duplicatable system in place.

I'm with Vick Strizheus "Big Idea Mastermind" the #1 earner in EN, who has personally

made close to $3 million in the last year starting with a list of just 1,600. Vick has provided

us with the most professional and complete marketing/followup system I've seen in

any prograam, with step by step setup, marketing training and most importantly

built in upsells (The real power in EN & Big Idea Mastermind is in the upper levels)

As I'm typing this I'm on a BIM webinar, and the BIM system is just being upgraded &

automated with some AMAZING features, inhouse buyer traffic sources, call center

followup with leads and tons more features. This will put building and EN / BIM

business on autopilot.

If you are or were in EN on an inactive team, don't dispair... we are soon implementing

a feature in BIM that will enable me to offer a basic "no charge" membership in our

team, in order to give access to our tools, traning and system. If you'd like to have

more details feel free to PM me.

200,000 + EN members and 26,000 ++ BIM members can't be wrong !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I still get emails from David Wood asking me to come back so the site must be still be recruiting. I joined the downline of a "guru" who swore he would place 6 in my downline but after a year and joining him in several other programs "to support our recruiting efforts", with no results, no downline, I decided I had chosen the wrong guru once again. When the "guru" borrowed money then refused to pay it back I severed ties with him and his programs. I'm sure there are good leaders and teams but I have not found them and now I'm a bit gun-shy to join another. The first guru is at least successful in GDI but he was just looking to win a recruiting contest.

Guest Paul Nulty

I joined but never stayed longer than 2 months, I could not see the value in it and was more disappointed with how they promote 100% commissions but then you later discover its not on every sale. I'm sure it may have helped some people but I could not find anything I was not already using, However I always like to check things out.

I joined but never stayed longer than 2 months, I could not see the value in it and was more disappointed with how they promote 100% commissions but then you later discover its not on every sale. I'm sure it may have helped some people but I could not find anything I was not already using, However I always like to check things out.

It's not, nor has ever been, 100% commissions - it's misleading. When you make a sale that is passed to someone else who earns the commission, that means a 0% commission for you. This is one of my biggest gripes. And Math doesn't lie!

Hustle. Do everything in your power to reach beyond your goals.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was in Empower back when it was fairly new,seemed like a great system. I joined a team that promised they would get me signups and then get signups for them too.Of course it never happened. I dutifully posted the provided pages on a couple dozen safelists and exchanges without any success. Capturing my own leads and following up seemed way too complicated back then.

I left very disappointed and feeling foolish.

I have seen them around, though not as much as in the past. I considered joining a time or two, but decided against it after hearing some stories like mentioned above. One thing I have come to learn, if you want to earn online, develop your own product.

I agree with that  I was shock to find out that they offer products that you can set up  free like a wordpress blog only leaders made money here

One always hears all the pro's and con's about any business that involves networking, including EmpowerNetwork. There are few that seem to go big and there are more that don't make a dime. I joined EN when David first introduced it back in 2011 and have stuck with it through out. I have made a little of my investment back but still promoting the blogging system as I stand begind the concept of having a simple system for a minimal investment of the $25 dollars. All the best to everyone....

Later

Robert

I stand begind the concept of having a simple system for a minimal investment of the $25 dollars. All the best to everyone....

Hi Robertdorsey, please check my signature for a good system with minimal investment...

Get 60 to 120 Dollars Daily to Your PayPal Account

http://www.infoproduct69.com/6millions/splash6m-2.html

• 2 weeks later...

Empower Network has a very revealing full "Income Disclosure Statement" at the very bottom of their sites .Kind of hard to find but worth the effort.

Credit Empower Netork for providing an honest recent income review of their opportunity even if it looks bad.

(Income Statistics from January 1, 2013 to April 30, 2015)

The numbers don't lie and it paints a pretty bleak income picture for 91% of the affiliates..It doesn't look that good for most of the other 9% either...less than 1% make over $25,000 per year.

For instance here is a direct quote from the income disclosure page...  http://www.empowernetwork.com/income

"The average affiliate spends between $500 and $3,000 in expenses as they build their business. Less than 4% earns sufficient commissions to cover their costs of the Empower Network products"

The disconnect between the reality of what people really make with Empower Network and the high income dream is an education in itself.

Receive $100 over and over again simply by giving out a phone number! 

Call 1-716-281-4575, listen to our short 2 minute intro then press 1

to get ALL of the details INSTANTLY over the phone.

The key  to any online success is to understand there is a learning curve, some people go through it than others, you do do need like minded mentors. You need support, but it is not all one push button riches in the beginning. They're long days and nights of creating, working through the technology. But you can do it.
You yourself just have to do it, because in reality nobody will do it for you. :)

This is a 2nd hand story. My son got involved with a team form the Empower Network. He bought in at the lowest level, and begin going to their online webinars, phone calls and etc. Of course it is the funnel system method, upsell upsell upsell. Not bad mouthing the upsell part because we all want to have a funnel such as this. 

Anyway he worked at it and and all the hype (no meat) he was going to buy their Black Card members program, which was lifetime yada yada yada,

I supported his decision after being that he was working hard and really could relate to his mentors. He had finally had enough money saved up to purchase.

So he decided to go through the beginning funnel again to get the first time, fast decision making discount. 
Just before he signed back up, he found out the Group disbanded and the Leaders were doing other things other than online marketing. :/

So I guess the moral of the story is, Lifetime Memberships don't really mean you lifetime :)

So I guess the moral of the story is, Lifetime Memberships don't really mean your lifetime :)

I can vouch for that statement and it doesn't just apply to Ponzi Schemes like Empower Network. Never upgrade to a lifetime anything unless you have earned enough money to pay for it from the program you want to upgrade. Then all the risk melts away!

sig.jpg

• 8 months later...

I was a member last year and from my personal experience, the program just wasn't for me, and I did not feel comfortable promoting such a program.

They overcharge for the products/services in my opinion, and as others have mentioned, income reports show that 92% of affiliates don't make any money. Imagine risking $5K with a 92% fail rate!

Also, I didn't have the right support, nor did I have a mentor so I was totally lost. I think an important aspect of online business/marketing is to have some kind of mentor. That's why I like forums like this, cause it's easy to ask questions and get responses. 

I could go on for ages about my thoughts on Empower Network, but it's probably better if you check out my review on my site.

==>