Marketing Checkpoint

What's Your Favourite Traffic Exchange?

davepilgrim

Hi Dave,

Yes my answer relates to ClickVoyager. If you surf 250 pages every Sunday you are automatically upgraded to the Silver Membership for week. You can be upgraded for life if you do this as there are no restrictions on how many times you can do this. Surf every Monday and watch your credits increase dramatically again. Surf on a Thursday for a chance to receive your 3 month upgrade.

Does this answer relate to ClickVoyager please

Feel free to connect with me here: WealthyAffiliate.com

Need more leads on social media? This free training will help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://exe.io/zVLJaI

THIS SITE GIVES YOU MONEY FOR YOUR UPGRADE

Viewing traffic exchange ads You will always find Bonuses such as credits and Cash! And for each viewed page You get 0.001$ to PB. This way, during a month I earned 4+$ PB(beside cash on account balance) and buy upgrade membership. Also from PB You can buy advertisments or refferals!Playing grid You will definitely win minimum 0.01$ to 1$. And again! Daily Bonus: Here You will definitely find Cash and credits to advertise Your Site. This way You will earn minimum 7-10 cents.
And in addition:there are many ptsu which wealth 0.2$ per completing. And posting on forum You will get 0.5 cents per post (max 3 a day) as a standard member. Upgraded member gets 1 cent per post ( one rule: not spam).

• 3 months later...

As for me, the best Traffic Exchange are - EasyHits4U and TrafficAdBar. They are the most actively used Traffic Exchange Website.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

For me, right now it's Traffic AdBar which is performing head and shoulders above any of the others

You got that right, sir! I've gotten favorable results from Traffic Ad Bar for a handful of years. I find the membership base there to be more responsive than most exchanges. Easy Hits 4 U is right on par (if not slightly better) but Easy Hits 4 U has always been more generous to me as an active member.

• 2 months later...

The more I use EasyHits4U the more features I find and the more I love it!

Usually, I don't have a lot of time to explore, and I tend to be surfing while working on other stuff at the same time, but recently I've been checking out some of the other ways to earn credits there and it is truly an exceptional traffic exchange.

I was also reading more reviews on it here and it is widely loved among surfing aficionados.  

• 1 month later...

Hi Dave,

Yes my answer relates to ClickVoyager. If you surf 250 pages every Sunday you are automatically upgraded to the Silver Membership for week. You can be upgraded for life if you do this as there are no restrictions on how many times you can do this. Surf every Monday and watch your credits increase dramatically again. Surf on a Thursday for a chance to receive your 3 month upgrade.

Still working?

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I like to use Easyhits4u, trafficg, trafficswarm, trafficadbar, and webmasterquest because you have a 1:1 clicks. They

are ok about as good as any of the others I use I just get more free credits per click but you do what you think is right.

webmasterquest

. Thes 5 are 1:1 hits for free.

Ah, So does anyone use Leadsleap?  I came across a way to use traffic exchanges with leadsleap to get amazing convertng traffic.  I uploaded a video to my site so people can view and perhaps use the same technique: https://www.acheiving-success.co.uk/5-day-affiliate-ninja

:) FREE DOWNLOAD ACCESS: Unlimited Promo Codes for Unlimited FREE Traffic: CLICK HERE   :) Unlimted FREE Traffic Vault Rocks!!

• 2 weeks later...