#201 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,029 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 17 January 2020 - 03:10 PM

i was not paid by a commission by matthew grave because i never sold anything but i referred people here and there and i got premium account. i still sending email from time to time because his membership are unaware and continues to support him.

#202 downliner

downliner

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 08:04 PM

If you want to call Graves out on his inability to run a business then you can catch his webinar now https://events.gennd...0/Wx176156803Av

Likely he already banned me lol. 

earlygraves.jpg

468b.jpg

Owner of The Downliner, VMPayday and TEPayday.

#203 Fenix

Fenix

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 February 2020 - 10:54 AM

Wow. Just wow.  I'm a member of a lot of his sites and now I know why there is no way to add a commission payout option.  And no wonder he hasnt answered a simple technical question.  So before I invest in one of his upgrades.... I'll think I'll cancel my accounts first.  

I'm also a member of a lot of MaryAnn's  sites and there is no comparison to hers and Matts.  Matts are ALL the same with nothing exciting about them except for the autoresponder sync with Aweber, etc.  MaryAnn does a great job on not only creativity of the sites themselves, but making them each slightly different from each other in ways of using them.  

I'm also a member of quite a few of Darren's sites and Matt doesnt even begin to match-up to his.  Darren's sites are pure awesomeness.  (his Monthly free credit reward definitely helps - thanks Darren!)  

Glad i'm informed with this post.  

After reading through a lot of this post, my guess is that Matt will ultimately start responding but with a religious and righteous undertone.  Thats what most ponzi schemers tend to do. Just look'em up, you'll see.  

#204 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 2,029 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 02:13 PM

not enough leads to gain from mailing it, it seems like all his viral mailers have the same members. intentional?

#205 Zacman

Zacman

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCentral IL

Posted 14 February 2020 - 04:55 PM

Years ago his Top Tier Traffic had a ton of members.

When he opened new sites, mailers etc. he transferred the data base to the new site without telling the members, or giving them the option to join themselves. Then when he started spamming you with crap from them, it was near impossible to opt out, cancel accounts etc.

I know, I was a member of Top Tier, w/ 100k+ credits tons of referrals earning me free credits & commissions, but got to where I couldn't get sites approved or add credits to existing sites.

Internet Marketing Since 2004

One Of My Old Sites: http://internet-work-marketing.com

One Of My Newer Sites: http://holiday-hits.com

#206 firebyfifty

firebyfifty

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationAustralia, Jervis Bay

Posted 16 February 2020 - 02:03 AM

Years ago his Top Tier Traffic had a ton of members.

When he opened new sites, mailers etc. he transferred the data base to the new site without telling the members, or giving them the option to join themselves. Then when he started spamming you with crap from them, it was near impossible to opt out, cancel accounts etc.

I know, I was a member of Top Tier, w/ 100k+ credits tons of referrals earning me free credits & commissions, but got to where I couldn't get sites approved or add credits to existing sites.

It is sad really.

From all reports it sounds like he was really quite successful and probably making a decent income online too with his original traffic sites.

I wonder if he makes more now with his shady and potentially illegal tactics than when he ran an honest business.

Nate Scifleet 

Author and Owner of 90 Minute Residuals

banner2.png

#207 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 2,029 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 01:00 PM

i guess he continues to collect money from somewhere else owing them something that he does not give to them

#208 rnmktg

rnmktg

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 02:27 PM

I have been a member of and have joined almost all of Matthew Graves websites over the last 3 years. His websites I have found offer some of the best tracking stats I have seen of all the mailing sites I use. Also I have learned much from his many videos on his YouTube channel. In addition I have found his support to questions and website issues has been very prompt. All in all I have no complaints.

#209 firebyfifty

firebyfifty

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 02:03 AM

I have been a member of and have joined almost all of Matthew Graves websites over the last 3 years. His websites I have found offer some of the best tracking stats I have seen of all the mailing sites I use. Also I have learned much from his many videos on his YouTube channel. In addition I have found his support to questions and website issues has been very prompt. All in all I have no complaints.

Have you been paid?

Nate Scifleet 

banner2.png

#210 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 2,029 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:15 PM

Have you been paid?

good question. what's the bottomline?

#211 Donnie Ellis

Donnie Ellis

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPineville, La.

Posted Yesterday, 05:38 AM

I have been a member of all of Matthew Graves sites also.  I get excellent results from the emails I send out especially since he trimmed the lists down to active members.  Very much like Darren did his lists (which I get good results from also).  I have actually built a list of over 300 members in my Get Response account since he added the ability to link to his websites.  This is something that I have only seen in a few other sites.  I have not upgraded in all of his sites, just a few, I have also won upgrades and free credits.  Several members of my downlines have upgraded and yes I did get paid the commissions.  There are some things that I do not like but overall I am pleased with response to my advertising efforts.

Donnie Ellis

TrafficTips4U.com 

#212 ViralAdStore.com

ViralAdStore.com

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:14 PM

How did you get paid if there's no option to cashout and no payment solution?

2500 FREE Credits at ViralAdStore.com for Marketing Checkpoint members!

Use Promo Code: marketingcheckpoint in the Members Area > My Account > Promo Codes

#213 firebyfifty

firebyfifty

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:46 PM

How did you get paid if there's no option to cashout and no payment solution?

Yes, I am very interested in this too?

If you had to email Matthew to request a payout it would be good and proper if he would state that somewhere clearly on his sites.

I am happy that you have been paid and have success with the sites Donnie, it is night and day our experiences with Matthew so very refreshing to hear he doesn't rip off his entire customer base.

Nate Scifleet 

banner2.png

#214 firebyfifty

firebyfifty

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted Today, 01:46 AM

So,

I logged in to Your Success Advantage today.

The site that I feel I was ripped off/ scammed / robbed by.

It now has a commissions button that has advice that commissions are paid on the 15th of each month.

So any previous comments I have made about Matthew's sites not having any info or method of being paid may now be incorrect. At the time I made those posts there was no commissions button or info on how payments are to be made. Today there is. I have only checked this one site and I am not stating that he pays commissions. Just that he has updated this one site and some of my previous comments are now outdated and incorrect.

Cheers

Nate

Nate Scifleet 

banner2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users