Marketing Checkpoint

Matthew Graves.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A trick maybe nobody's aware of, yet: after getting the first subscription set up, he then increases the frequency of the charges ... I've never known a subscription shorter than 30 days, but if it's not defined on the front end, I guess it could happen.  Anyhow, then BLAM, he starts hitting you every 3rd week, then 2nd, pretty soon it's every 3 or 4 days.

PayPal has helped me recover some of the over-charges, but not enough.... I was in 4 of his mailers.   The nightmare began & luckily I monitor all my PayPal charges, so I caught it, not soon enough, but .... get this: even after PayPal started awarding me refunds, ole Matthew kept those charges coming.  He'd refund one, just to comply with PayPal, I suppose.... & days later re-charge.  I'm so glad to be finally rid of the pit bull.

~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~
My website: AlanInRonan.com

~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~

#IdentityTheft - If your identity was stolen

tomorrow who would you call? ow.ly/WImcJ

Hi, 

I always us an American Express for payments as if sites do not provide the service purchased I can then get credited back by American Express.  Works within a couple of days and I have had full refnuds from a few sites.

Hope this helps

:) FREE DOWNLOAD ACCESS: Unlimited Promo Codes for Unlimited FREE Traffic: CLICK HERE   :) Unlimted FREE Traffic Vault Rocks!!

Hi, 

I always us an American Express for payments as if sites do not provide the service purchased I can then get credited back by American Express.  Works within a couple of days and I have had full refnuds from a few sites.

Hope this helps

Paying with a credit card insure that you get your money back regardless if the site has a No Refund policy.

No I did not. I am owed over $400 in commissions. That amount is based on 1. Minimums reached, 2. 30 day delayed payment in case of refund request. Both requirements have been reached or exceeded by over $400 in commissions.

Well it was asked 11 months ago so have you been paid 11 months later?

Owner of The Downliner, VMPayday and Trck.Biz

You know with all these domain names popping up I think Graves is doing the Brand House technique relaunching the same thing over and over but under a different name and presumably with the same database of users. 

Also in all his 'motivational' crap why does he always sound like he is going to cry?

Owner of The Downliner, VMPayday and Trck.Biz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Back in the days of "Paid To Read", circa 2002, when I first started out, I was ripped off by a number of program owners.  But never to the extent of hundreds of dollars.  And yes, I did join one or two of Mr. Mathew's surfing programs but never made any money from them.

That said, I think it prudent that we who are known as honest, inform victims of scam operators, who they are, what they did to you, what are they up to now, and report their present and likely nefarious activities to as many future victims NOW.

He has relaunched WebBizInsider, using 5,000 free credits as bait, and this program is sucking in many new victims and is under the label "Quick Start Coach".  His name does not appear on this website.

http://offers.quickstartcoach.com/wbi-form/

If you go here you will find the parent website:

http://quickstartcoach.com/

If you read the "about section" it seems Matt has accumulated enough wealth to enjoy both Nova Scotia summers and Florida winters. :D

From his LinkedIn profile, as of 2015, he purports the following:

Founder Quick Start Coach

Oct 2015 - Present 6 years 2 months

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada and Winter Garden, Florida

Founded an online coaching company for entrepreneurs offering training programs as well as one-on-one and group mentoring in the areas of technology, marketing, process improvement, and personal success.

Legally, I do not know, given that his actions are criminal in nature, if he can be pursued in this regard.  Or just the rudimentary "Wall of Shame" inscription.

BUT let people know your experiences with him.  Warn people about his latest "endeavors".  Being honest is not slander.  Hell, I joined this site just to out him as much as I can.

As for his being sick, Branny, I would say yes, but not in a physical way.  More of a moral malady. :o

• 3 weeks later...

He owed me $3500 from 2017 being a half partner in whatworks4me a site that still has never really launched, 50 plus emails, text and phone calls later, finally about a year ago I received $100 from him which was supposed to repeat weekly. I can't get a response from him at all now. HE OWES ME $3400 

I'm through contacting him. I'm PISSED!  I've decided to spend money on advertising to reveal the true Matthew Graves so others do not get scammed by this scum bag. Let's pull together to come up with the best plan of attack, Who's with me ? 

He owed me $3500 from 2017 being a half partner in whatworks4me a site that still has never really launched, 50 plus emails, text and phone calls later, finally about a year ago I received $100 from him which was supposed to repeat weekly. I can't get a response from him at all now. HE OWES ME $3400 

I'm through contacting him. I'm PISSED!  I've decided to spend money on advertising to reveal the true Matthew Graves so others do not get scammed by this scum bag. Let's pull together to come up with the best plan of attack, Who's with me ? 

That is a lot of money and I sympathize with you as I have never lost more than pocket change over the years. What more can we do? For starters, he's making a comeback in launching several programs simultaneously. They all have the same type of website design and yet are not named. You get the promise of free gifts or a chance to win cash if you sign up by a certain date.  These programs are right now being heavily promoted on Mailers and TE's. Report these sites as scams or send an email to program owners who are allowing his programs to be advertised. Program owners on this forum have done as much but others either do not know about him or just do not care. If a program owner knowingly allows a scam artist to promote on their site, well, the hell with them too. The only way to shut him down. He is using these programs to groom future investors whom he can embezzle. He touts himself in the links I have posted above as the "Quick Start Coach" and he is Quick when it comes to other people's money.  And there are many places online where you can report him.  As he is a Canadian (Nova Scotia) the government has a site here:

https://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/report-signalez-eng.htm

His latest campaign of nameless, same styled websites, with alluring promises assure him of great prosperity but also stain the reputation of the program owners who unknowingly aiding and abetting his campaigns by allowing him to use their services to promote this web of deceit.  Get the word out to them.

Thank you so much for this info, I'm on it, also if anyone has other links either on this site or others showing complaints of his scamming you or others please reply and post the links here. I will consolidate them into one page. I sent him the link to this a couple years ago asking him about and also of course for leverage, so I'm most certain he is linked to this forum with an alias.  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I realize I'm bumping this almost 5-year-old topic up, but I was pretty shocked when I read thru the whole conversation and have a question...

Has anything changed, for better or worse, since the last post in 2022?  I've been quietly online since the very early days and was always aware of Matthew and his projects.  But never joined them.

I had recently come across his 1K List Challenge and the PowerHourTraffic system.  Decided to join up and see what was under the hood.  Have upgraded in 2 of his stable of sites..  And have been promoting PowerHourTraffic the past couple of weeks.  

Since I'm in my list re-building stage after being out of the loop the past couple years, I'm trying to be careful about what I promote to my list.  And to tell the truth, a good portion of my fledgling list is made up of folks who joined under my PHT promotions.

Based on what I have read here... well, I don't feel good about it.  In his FB group, he seems to be very supportive.  And the training he gives for the 1K Challenge is very well put together.   But now I go in there and can't get my mind past his lack of apology/reparation/acknowledgement for his previous wrongs.

For those that lost their investments and commissions, have any of you ever gotten your money back?  Has Matthew ever tried to make amends with any of you?

Here's a list of his sites that can all be automatically joined from the PowerHourTraffic back office.  He just finished an offer to upgrade in all of them for 297.. which I didn't go for.  According to his plans, he is going to add a new site every month.

Power Hour Traffic 
100 Click Solos 
Email Ad System 
Its Just Traffic 
Traffic Ad Genius 
Rock Solid Mailer 
Safelist Mastery 
Side Hustle Traffic 
Scale Up Traffic 
Surefire Ads 
WebBizInsider
TopTierTraffic
SplashPageSurfer
TopTierMailer
Social Message Connect
100 Percent Mailer
100 Percent Traffic
HotListMailer
Webs Best Mailer
Instant Profit Mailer
Legends Mailer
10X Mailer
Your Viral List
Your Viral Mailer
Your Viral Traffic
Email Marketing Masters
Split Test Mailer
All Active Mailer
Unlock Your List
Your Success Mailer
Home Income Mailer
Daily Quick Mailer
Traffic Kick Start
Easy Traffic Mailer
Quick Start Mailer
Evolved Traffic
Power Station Traffic
Dependable Ads
Extreme Traffic System
Next Gen Mailer
Traffic Boost Mailer
Limitless Mailer
Max Impact Mailer
Heat Wave Mailer
Viral Credits Mailer
Fast Traffic Mailer
Traffic For Success
Premium Traffic Mailer
Ultimate Traffic Freedom
Breakthrough Mailer
Golden Ticket Traffic
Click Thru Mailer
Smart Traffic Checklist
List Build Traffic
Traffic And Signups
Home Biz Traffic
Transform Your Traffic
Web Traffic Overload
Level 4 Marketers
242 Traffic

Sorry for my long first  post in this forum.. Cris

Building your list the EVERGREEN way...Self-funding system is yours for FREE!

webpromo.653ec0d96db88.gif

• 4 months later...

Hmm, I have similar thoughts but hey there are more out there.  Trouble is these sites open up constantly all the time.  Its all the passwords and membership numbers for each site.  I steer away but these are only my own thoughts and opinions.

:) FREE DOWNLOAD ACCESS: Unlimited Promo Codes for Unlimited FREE Traffic: CLICK HERE   :) Unlimted FREE Traffic Vault Rocks!!

• 2 months later...