Marketing Checkpoint

Matthew Graves.

Matthew is currently advertising for new Site Partners - $500 per position

https://websbest.samcart.com/products/partner-onepage

And also for new coaching clients, $2,497 per year!

https://websbest.samcart.com/products/quick-start-coach-inner-circle

DON'T waste your money, people - you won't see a penny back :-(

where is the facebook group? you mentioned that earlier, I am curious

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

The sites are down pending a server move. I've just paused a lot of banners from the Your Viral Banner rotator site from displaying in our mailers because their links are currently broken. A lot of banner impression credits are going to go to waste all over the show unfortunately. I hope at least for the sake of people using this, that the sites are back up soon.

0 Links

Server move shouldn't take so much time. All necessary changes are prepared ahead of the move and the transition itself even with a large company is 1-2 days, sometimes less.

I agree, his first mailers are good, got above decent response from them. The way he advertised his clones should have mostly the same people in all of them.

Just adding my name to the growing list.

I'm also owned a few hundred dating back 18 months.

His excuse is that he doesn't have a payout method for international customers as I'm in the UK.

When I suggest Bitcoin... no response.

I think it's time he was taken down.

2500 FREE Credits at ViralAdStore.com for Marketing Checkpoint members!

Use Promo Code: marketingcheckpoint in the Members Area > My Account > Promo Codes

STP and Bitcoin is easy for international though.

:blink: still surprised. 1 or 2 people can be a mistake. I even do that (then fix it). But like I said, this isnt the only place I have been seeing people say this.

Just adding my name to the growing list.

I'm also owned a few hundred dating back 18 months.

His excuse is that he doesn't have a payout method for international customers as I'm in the UK.

When I suggest Bitcoin... no response.

I think it's time he was taken down.

I'm in the UK too, and there are plenty of ways to make international payments - he's just avoiding paying, making excuses.

I have been following this thread and still cannot understand how this clown has stayed in business for as long as he has. His methods sound alot like Vick Strizheus (Always jumping to a new program to stay ahead of the ones that are failing.) Can someone explain how he is still online? I too have noted how he has launched another site (or is it more than one?). How is he still doing this? He must be making some money to continue this.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

Well I dont think it was this way before. It used to be normal for many years, then some same scripted sites and hearing things here and there, then suddenly "17 launches/relaunches" using the same script on each for the past "15 months" and some rumors / gossips.

But I thought... eh... just doing things the very very very very very easy way just using the same script everywhere while making a "network"....  some buy up a bunch of sites to make a "network" and some just use the same script everywhere to make a "network", or both.

.... but then .... hearing so many talk of owed money is really a true surprise to me!

So many others must not know either.

Is anyone able to login to his mailers or is it just me that's not able?

I just tried one, when I couldn't login, requested a new password. My email address couldn't be found, was the result.

I have been following this thread and still cannot understand how this clown has stayed in business for as long as he has. His methods sound alot like Vick Strizheus (Always jumping to a new program to stay ahead of the ones that are failing.) Can someone explain how he is still online? I too have noted how he has launched another site (or is it more than one?). How is he still doing this? He must be making some money to continue this.

I think he made a very big impression on some people. Even people who were promoting his sites heavily have sent emails to promote this one. These would be people, I assume who also still have commissions owing to them. He has partners too, at least one is promoting.

I just tried one, when I couldn't login, requested a new password. My email address couldn't be found, was the result.

I think he made a very big impression on some people. Even people who were promoting his sites heavily have sent emails to promote this one. These would be people, I assume who also still have commissions owing to them. He has partners too, at least one is promoting.

Oh I forgot about those, partners, do you mean the ones who invested into the profit shares?

And BTW, hope my last post made some sense... seriously just woke up and posted that this morning!

Perfect sense to me :-))

The partner thing. I didn't pay a lot of attention at the time, but this is an email sent to me, and I assume to many other members too by Matthew. This was in March, but its not the first time I got something along this line from him. Its seems that some did buy into it, or at least two that I know of because they send me regular mails and identify the sites where they are partner in.

Hi,

I have a couple of openings in my Site Partner program where you can be a part owner of one of my websites with guaranteed list building and income. The latest program is considerably enhanced, with more training, coaching, and weekly live sessions to help build your online business.

Are you interested?

Matthew

Guest frankwhite

All I can say is wow! 

Imo Matthew's intent was clear, which was to offer partnerships to fund each site launch. Now on the back end, revenue isn't coming in fast enough to pay back investors.

This is speculation on my part but new site launches every month could be a sign of using new investor money to pay back other prior investors. If true, that makes it very ponzi-scheme-ish. I truly hope that isn't the case and once he brings the sites back up he can start paying.

All I can say is wow! 

Imo Matthew's intent was clear, which was to offer partnerships to fund each site launch. Now on the back end, revenue isn't coming in fast enough to pay back investors.

This is speculation on my part but new site launches every month could be a sign of using new investor money to pay back other prior investors. If true, that makes it very ponzi-scheme-ish. I truly hope that isn't the case and once he brings the sites back up he can start paying.

There were originally supposed to be only four partners on each site - Matthew and 3 others - each receiving one quarter share of the site's profits. There are already more than four partners on each site, and he's advertising for more - so, even if he used new money coming in to pay the original investors (which he hasn't!), nobody would receive the one quarter share that was promised.

Guest frankwhite

There were originally supposed to be only four partners on each site - Matthew and 3 others - each receiving one quarter share of the site's profits. There are already more than four partners on each site, and he's advertising for more - so, even if he used new money coming in to pay the original investors (which he hasn't!), nobody would receive the one quarter share that was promised.

I didn't know there were only supposed to be four partners total originally. Interesting.

I signed up for all of his sites. Sure glad I read these posts. I sure want be upgrading any of his sites now

Thans Maryanne and Clare.

Oh, Margot started the thread :) I think she is an investor, not sure

• 2 months later...
Guest Andy Whiteman

How does one get a refund from Matthew Graves?  He went from  surfing sites to  mailer sitse which I have no interest in.  I have 3 lifetime memberships in the surfing sites which are now useless to me as mailer sites!  I have demanded refunds and he claims that, "it is your choice not to use it (the site.)"  and ruses refund claiming that the 30 day time  limit has passed. He waited way past the 30 day limit to change his business model!  I feel that this is fraud.

• 2 weeks later...