Marketing Checkpoint

Matthew Graves.

Yes it's pretty annoying as I subscribed via credit card to his super solos. I have put in a couple support requests to cancel without success and no reply to my emails.  Getting half the 1,000 guaranteed hits. Having to cancel my card just to stop the subscription is pretty annoying. 

I'm also having some concerns getting paid commissions from another well known admin but I'll hold off mentioning his name and sites for awhile. Most admins are great but some just don't treat their members fairly. 

Yes it's pretty annoying as I subscribed via credit card to his super solos. I have put in a couple support requests to cancel without success and no reply to my emails.  Getting half the 1,000 guaranteed hits. Having to cancel my card just to stop the subscription is pretty annoying. 

I'm also having some concerns getting paid commissions from another well known admin but I'll hold off mentioning his name and sites for awhile. Most admins are great but some just don't treat their members fairly. 

I also had to cancel my Bank card,also informed my Bank about the situation with this guy and within less then a month I got my money back.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Margot,

Since you started this thread and the response that it has received, I notice some owners have it posted on their sites that MATTHEW GRAVES sites are NOT allowed.

For me, I’m staying clear of his sites and not promoting his sites that I am a member.

• 2 weeks later...

In February of this year I received an email from Matthew Graves offering me an opportunity to invest in his Guaranteed Ad Profits program with a guaranteed return on investment of 150%  in 90 days. So on February 27th, 2019 I invested at the $500 level expecting $750 return by June. He instructed me to send the payment via Paypal to another person with the same last name (I assumed it was his wife) which I did. Beginning in June I ended up emailing Matthew over two dozen times in a three week period with no response (I also attempted to contact him and his relative via Facebook messenger but to no avail). Fortunately, since I paid via Paypal I was able to successfully file a claim and get my money back. After my claim was closed Matthew finally emailed me stating that he had been "offline" for twelve days even though I had been emailing him for almost two weeks prior to that with no response whatsoever. He told me that if I canceled the claim with Paypal then he would pay me the $750 but by then it was too late as they had already processed my refund. (But I wouldn't have been willing to trust him to follow through anyways after my experience.)

answering an email will only take you minutes and if someone sent me U.S.$500.00 i will reply in a jiffy while in bed with one eye open.

it's too good to be true for me.

let's wait for Matthew's reply he should straighten things out.

being offline for 12 days is a vacation for me.

thanks for the info. welcome to the forum

In February of this year I received an email from Matthew Graves offering me an opportunity to invest in his Guaranteed Ad Profits program with a guaranteed return on investment of 150%  in 90 days. So on February 27th, 2019 I invested at the $500 level expecting $750 return by June. He instructed me to send the payment via Paypal to another person with the same last name (I assumed it was his wife) which I did. Beginning in June I ended up emailing Matthew over two dozen times in a three week period with no response (I also attempted to contact him and his relative via Facebook messenger but to no avail). Fortunately, since I paid via Paypal I was able to successfully file a claim and get my money back. After my claim was closed Matthew finally emailed me stating that he had been "offline" for twelve days even though I had been emailing him for almost two weeks prior to that with no response whatsoever. He told me that if I canceled the claim with Paypal then he would pay me the $750 but by then it was too late as they had already processed my refund. (But I wouldn't have been willing to trust him to follow through anyways after my experience.)

im also a member of his sites but never promoted it though im still promoting inside them since they are very responsible safelists.

I find it surprising that his safelists are responsive. I still get decent CTRs for his safelists I use. But I stopped promoting his sites years ago.

He still needs to clean up the internal members' areas as they still have references to the website changes from a summer ago.

"Most of the site upgrades from the Summer Upgrade Project are complete. There is still some data that is being checked and verified. Specifically the referral data on who you referred to the program before July 17th and the commissions. I want to make sure that everyone who was in your downline before the upgrade is still assigned to you. The commissions are dependant on the referral data, so those are not displaying until the verification is done."

2nd468.jpg

yes i agree with you, he needs to do some updating on the news. sorry i meant responsive not responsible

i never promoted them since i got upgraded for free by referring 12 members but then again it's just the same with free membership. im still upgraded to premium btw.

I find it surprising that his safelists are responsive. I still get decent CTRs for his safelists I use. But I stopped promoting his sites years ago.

He still needs to clean up the internal members' areas as they still have references to the website changes from a summer ago.

"Most of the site upgrades from the Summer Upgrade Project are complete. There is still some data that is being checked and verified. Specifically the referral data on who you referred to the program before July 17th and the commissions. I want to make sure that everyone who was in your downline before the upgrade is still assigned to you. The commissions are dependant on the referral data, so those are not displaying until the verification is done."

I have a ongoing subscription at Super Charged Solos. He doesn't owe me any commissions as I stopped promoting his sites long ago but I did promote Super Charged when he launched it. I is becoming a real headache to stop the subscription. He doesn't answer emails and my credit card company is making me jump through hoops now before they will help. 

I just want it stopped and he won't do anything about it. I have not sent a solo from any of his sites including the ones in my account at Super Charged. I'm so done with him. What kind of guy just keeps taking your money.

I have cancelled my memberships in all Mathews sites including Super Charged and left 20 solos in my account. Credit card company is giving me grief when I try to cancel my subscription. They have given me his phone number for me to call and keep a record of all calls. Maybe phone calls at all times of night might get his attention. 

Maybe he's completely lost touch with reality. Bumbling on, fiddling with his sites, throwing up new ones, taking people's money, making youtube vids, emailing his list almost daily, but not taking responsibility for his obligations in return. What doesn't make sense to me in this situation, is that he surely could be making a lot more money if he actually did right by people  :wacko:

Maybe he's completely lost touch with reality. Bumbling on, fiddling with his sites, throwing up new ones, taking people's money, making youtube vids, emailing his list almost daily, but not taking responsibility for his obligations in return. What doesn't make sense to me in this situation, is that he surely could be making a lot more money if he actually did right by people  :wacko:

Exactly what I told him in my last email. Had he responded to my polite first request to cancel my credit card subscription, I would have remained a member and purchased the solos in bulk. Went against my gut feeling and subscribed via credit card. I made good commissions when he launched the site and that fact he has been a long time admin who I considered in good standing all seemed to be good. I'm now gone from all his sites including SCS's. Hope that will now stop the subscription. I'll know in 5 days.

• 4 weeks later...

When I launched TDL a few years back I decided to join one of his sites (YourViralList) and promoted it. I was up to around $110 commission when all of a sudden Matthew started sending out member emails to tell everyone to avoid my site but his findings were based on a flawed concept he now uses on all his sites.

I had a chat with him and told him that there is no real solid evidence to suggest lack of conversions when you are comparing Traffic Exchanges together with Safelists as the conversion rate for a Safelist would be based on clicks as opposed to Traffic Exchanges which would be based on views and with no way to find out how many someone sent a message to in order to calculate conversion it would result in a skewed list with Mailers always on top. 

Example:

Traffic Exchange 1,000 views and 3 signups = 333:1 

Safelist 75 views and 2 signups = 37:1

Question is which was more effective? Well without knowing how many members that email was sent to there's no way of knowing. It could've been sent to 5,000 users making the actual conversion 2500:1 and thereby worse than a Traffic Exchange however in Graves calculation it would put the Safelist on the top spot over the Traffic Exchange. See the problem here?

Anyway after arguing this I was reminded by the man himself that he had a University Degree in Mathematics and I didn't know what i was talking about. Even someone with a high school education could see that without knowing how many people are emailed in a safelist message there is no way to determine signup rates as well as the ridiculous addition of including Traffic Exchanges in the Calculation. 

So as you can expect the conversation ended on a bad note and Matthew stopped communicating with me on Facebook messenger. 

But it didn't end there because shortly after that altercation Matthew then sent out emails putting down not only me but also my site The Downliner which i have worked damn hard on making fair for everyone. 

Not something I was going to stand for so I sent out my own member emails to contradict the lies. The majority agreed that this type of determination was flawed and well that was that. Matthew never sent a bad word about TDL again. 

But the icing on the cake was when I tried to log into YourViralList only to find my account had been deleted along with the over $100 commission I was owed.

Avoid this guy because he just cannot be trusted. 

I should also add that when Matthew launched YourViralList there was no way to specify how to actually be paid commission so the script wasn't even completed to allow members to earn anything they could withdraw! 

Owner of The Downliner, VMPayday and Trck.Biz

Oh thats bad, you should have been at least paid out before being booted !? Especially that much. LOL I would have paid you first, then booted you just to get it done and over with. Otherwise, it looks like an exuse to do theft.

But I guess he is saying false things about ProfitsLion now.

But I can't help it if people don't want to signup to his programs, I dont control that!? I am not God. I cant provide everything, but the opportunity to advertise them.

I know for a fact they are signing up to other programs on Profitslion  though, so I guess that just makes him look bad if he wants to -basically- keep telling people no one wants to signup to his 18th copy of a site.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

good attitude you have there, pay first then boot.

i think this is a sign of a scammer, they enjoyed the traffic you deliver first then when it's pay time, they boot you. sounds like propellerads to me.

Oh thats bad, you should have been at least paid out before being booted !? Especially that much. LOL I would have paid you first, then booted you just to get it done and over with. Otherwise, it looks like an exuse to do theft.

But I can't help it if people don't want to signup to his programs, I dont control that!? I am not God. I cant provide everything, but the opportunity to advertise them.

I know for a fact they are signing up to other programs on Profitslion  though, so I guess that just makes him look bad if he wants to -basically- keep telling people no one wants to signup to his 18th copy of a site.

I never counted the number of sites he has. But apparently, it is 23 with more to come.

More Matthew Graves' sites coming according to this email he sent out:

Hi,

Thanks for being a member of my traffic and conversion websites.

Two and a half years ago, we launched the Your Viral Network and turned traffic programs, like mailers and traffic exchanges, into list building powerhouses. One by one, at roughly 4 week intervals, we launched 23 different websites over the next 23 months. These launches added 508,922 email subscribers to the lists of the members who used and promoted the sites.

This was all based on the new "Your Viral Platform" of software and hardware which enabled many ground-breaking new features that other sites still do not have. We offer full tracking integrated into every site, so you can see where your signups are coming from. We analyze all the traffic and show you which websites convert the best, and give you all the numbers to back it up. We have time-saving and result-boosting features like the Email Wizard, Split Tester, SPEED Mailer, and Active Mailer to make sure that every minute you spend on the sites provides you maximum results.

Now, the next generation of platform is ready which will take each of the sites to the next level. We are going to reinvent it all over again with more results and even easier to use systems to give your professional-grade results.

Each of the existing sites will be relaunching on the new platform with all the new features. However, in addition, there are a series of new sites that will be launching as well. The interesting thing about the new sites is that they DO NOT belong to me. The new version of the Your Viral Network will have sites which are running on, and have all the features of the Your Viral Network, but that are administered and run by other owners. All upgrades will purchased from the owners and they will handle commissions. I will run the servers and the sites. Support will be handled by the owners and myself.

These changes will allow the sites running on our platform to grow further and spread the benefits wider. I have invited carefully chosen people, who I trust, to become owners of the new sites to make sure that the quality is kept high and the new sites will be in the network for the long-term.

The first of these new sites will launch this month. Exciting times ahead!

To celebrate the upcoming changes and relaunches, I have a special promotion for the existing members of my sites.

You can get Lifetime Premium Membership at any of my mailers for only $67. As an extra bonus, I will add in 6 months of Unlimited Credits at the site you choose as well. That will give you a lifetime of Premium benefits plus the ability to email the entire membership everyday for the next 6 months without having to click a single link to earn credits.

Click for Lifetime Premium Plus a Bonus of 6 Months of Unlimited Credits

Premium Membership at my traffic sites includes 1,000 credits daily without clicking, double credits when you do click, the ability to mail everyday, 50% commissions, and random referrals from my promotions. You can also link your auto-responder to build your list too.

You can also upgrade for 90 days at any of my mailers for $18 and I will add in 1 month of Unlimited Credits too.

Click for 90 Day Premium Plus a Bonus of 1 Month of Unlimited Credits

If you want more hands-free traffic, then you can get 50 Solo Emails from Supercharged Solo Ads for only $47. These are normally $7 per solo! Each solo email is sent to over 45,000 opportunity seekers and business owners.

Click to Get 50 Supercharged Solo Ads for $47

The Lifetime and 90 Day Membership deal is available for WebBizInsider, TopTierTraffic, SplashPageSurfer, TopTierMailer, Social Message Connect, 100 Percent Mailer, 100 Percent Traffic, HotListMailer, Web's Best Mailer, Instant Profit Mailer, Legends Mailer, 10X Mailer, Your Viral Mailer, Your Viral Traffic, Email Marketing Masters, Split Test Mailer, and All Active Mailer.

If you want membership at more than one site, just purchase the package more than once and I will contact you to find out which site you want to apply the membership to.

Take ACTION to Supercharge Your Success.

2nd468.jpg

wow 23 websites he must have his hands full just for managing all of them.

I never counted the number of sites he has. But apparently, it is 23 with more to come.

More Matthew Graves' sites coming according to this email he sent out:

Hi,

Thanks for being a member of my traffic and conversion websites.

Two and a half years ago, we launched the Your Viral Network and turned traffic programs, like mailers and traffic exchanges, into list building powerhouses. One by one, at roughly 4 week intervals, we launched 23 different websites over the next 23 months. These launches added 508,922 email subscribers to the lists of the members who used and promoted the sites.

This was all based on the new "Your Viral Platform" of software and hardware which enabled many ground-breaking new features that other sites still do not have. We offer full tracking integrated into every site, so you can see where your signups are coming from. We analyze all the traffic and show you which websites convert the best, and give you all the numbers to back it up. We have time-saving and result-boosting features like the Email Wizard, Split Tester, SPEED Mailer, and Active Mailer to make sure that every minute you spend on the sites provides you maximum results.

Now, the next generation of platform is ready which will take each of the sites to the next level. We are going to reinvent it all over again with more results and even easier to use systems to give your professional-grade results.

Each of the existing sites will be relaunching on the new platform with all the new features. However, in addition, there are a series of new sites that will be launching as well. The interesting thing about the new sites is that they DO NOT belong to me. The new version of the Your Viral Network will have sites which are running on, and have all the features of the Your Viral Network, but that are administered and run by other owners. All upgrades will purchased from the owners and they will handle commissions. I will run the servers and the sites. Support will be handled by the owners and myself.

These changes will allow the sites running on our platform to grow further and spread the benefits wider. I have invited carefully chosen people, who I trust, to become owners of the new sites to make sure that the quality is kept high and the new sites will be in the network for the long-term.

The first of these new sites will launch this month. Exciting times ahead!

To celebrate the upcoming changes and relaunches, I have a special promotion for the existing members of my sites.

You can get Lifetime Premium Membership at any of my mailers for only $67. As an extra bonus, I will add in 6 months of Unlimited Credits at the site you choose as well. That will give you a lifetime of Premium benefits plus the ability to email the entire membership everyday for the next 6 months without having to click a single link to earn credits.

Click for Lifetime Premium Plus a Bonus of 6 Months of Unlimited Credits

Premium Membership at my traffic sites includes 1,000 credits daily without clicking, double credits when you do click, the ability to mail everyday, 50% commissions, and random referrals from my promotions. You can also link your auto-responder to build your list too.

You can also upgrade for 90 days at any of my mailers for $18 and I will add in 1 month of Unlimited Credits too.

Click for 90 Day Premium Plus a Bonus of 1 Month of Unlimited Credits

If you want more hands-free traffic, then you can get 50 Solo Emails from Supercharged Solo Ads for only $47. These are normally $7 per solo! Each solo email is sent to over 45,000 opportunity seekers and business owners.

Click to Get 50 Supercharged Solo Ads for $47

The Lifetime and 90 Day Membership deal is available for WebBizInsider, TopTierTraffic, SplashPageSurfer, TopTierMailer, Social Message Connect, 100 Percent Mailer, 100 Percent Traffic, HotListMailer, Web's Best Mailer, Instant Profit Mailer, Legends Mailer, 10X Mailer, Your Viral Mailer, Your Viral Traffic, Email Marketing Masters, Split Test Mailer, and All Active Mailer.

If you want membership at more than one site, just purchase the package more than once and I will contact you to find out which site you want to apply the membership to.

Take ACTION to Supercharge Your Success.

Doesn't Maryanne have more sites than that but the difference is she actually pays commissions rather than making excuses not to pay?

Also in the earlier posts someone said if they cancelled the $500 chargeback on Paypal Matthew would send them $750. Does that even make sense? Another red flag with that post was the member was told to send the money to a paypal account in someone elses name. I can understand the angle of not wanting to have a bad record but do you really think he would've sent the money rather than just use the fact that you cancelled the paypal dispute admitting error on your side meaning paypal would not honour the same dispute twice?

My philosophy is instead of launching loads of bad sites you should launch one good site and work on that until it works the way you want it to. Then you can move to addressing another form of traffic with another site. 

That's why my sites TEPD and VMPD came years after TDL. 

Owner of The Downliner, VMPayday and Trck.Biz

I joined the Site Partner programme last year, after having done business with Matthew Graves's sites for years (but without spending much money).  $500 is a lot of money for me, but I trusted him. 

I have not seen a penny.  The most frustrating thing is that he doesn't respond to queries.  He just ignores me when I ask when I will get paid. 

I have reported him to the BBB and to Fraud Alert in the UK.  Fraud Alert told me this is a Ponzi scheme, but the police are not going to investigate it.  Any suggestions about taking this further?  If so, please comment below. 

I don't use his sites anymore.  And I certainly do not promote them. 

My recommendation is:  DON'T GIVE HIM ANY MONEY.