21 replies to this topic

#21 blessnic2019

blessnic2019

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 06:49 AM

I am promoting lot of Programs / Websites. This is made easy by setting up a Business Advertising Blogsite. We simply attracts visitors to it.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

#22 Kevin J Timothy

Kevin J Timothy

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay, Florida

Posted 18 November 2020 - 04:08 PM

Don't think in terms of the number of programs. Instead, treat list-building like it is your "program." It holds more power, and it will prove to be more valuable in the long run. Your very own (curated) audience is more sustainable (in terms of providing income) than promoting individual programs directly - or even a handful of them. It took me years to come to terms with this and discipline my focus to list building. 

Picture persuading 250 strangers to take you up on an offer. Now, picture persuading 250 people that are familiar with your brand, channels, email address, name, etc.

SMH  :huh:

I was stubborn. 

Embrace being a professional list-builder - not affiliate marketer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users