#21 blessnic2019

blessnic2019

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 01:29 AM

Additional Visitors For Free

You can get more visitors for free without any limit by using its Micro Ads Feature.

Micro Ads are Text Adverts shown in the small box on TopDogsRotator

They will be shown to people everytime one of Your Websites / Businesses listed on TopDogsRotator is visited

They will be displayed in the upper right hand corner of visitor's screen

If You Are An Upgraded Member : 

i. Your Micro Ads Will Also Show On Referral Pages / Websites / Businesses

Whenever someone you referrred or recruited to Topdogsrotator got his or her Website / Business shown to People, Your Micro Ads will also be displayed randomly to the Visitor.

ii. The Micro Ads Will Also Be Shown Randomly In All Members Area

Members are clicking these Micro Ads in their Member Area to earn more Visitors / Hits Credits

You should know that the Micro Ads will not affect or take Your Visitors / Hits Credits. You don't need Credits to have Your Micro Ads shown to People.

You will always be receiving Visitors. This will never stop.

Check What We'll Do To Get You Paid $100 Multiple Times Daily And 100K Visitors For Your Business - Details Here.

This Automatically Qualifies You To Receive Five Business Entries / Ten Downlines / $1000 Monthly Income - Details Here.

#22 blessnic2019

blessnic2019

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 01:37 AM

All You Have To Do Is,

Become A Member

Choose Your Preferred Visitors Package

Submit All Your Businesses / Websites

Assign Number Of Visitors You Want For Each Websites / Businesses

And 

Be Receiving Thousands Of Visits / Clicks From People Who Are Looking For Genuine Businesses / Opportunities To Join. 

Visitors Will Be Generated For Your Businesses / Websites From These Top Advertising Sites :

1goldmine

Easyhits4u

TrafficAdBar

DonkeyMails

ClickVoyager

TrafficG

ProfitsLion

Herculist 

And

126 ( One Hundred And Twenty-Six ) Other Sites. 

Visitors STATs

You will see where Visitors for each Websites / Businesses are coming from in your Member Area / Dashboard

Visitors / Advertising Packages

If You Prefer To Be An Upgraded Member And Receive More Money And Visitors Without Any Limit - Here Are The Advertising Packages You Can Choose : 

TOP DOGS PACK 1 ( Cost - $47 One Time Payment )

-> 200,000 Visitors / Hits / Clicks
-> Additional 2,000 Monthly Visits / Hits For Life
-> Your Micro Ads Will Be Shown In The Member Area And All Referral Pages / Websites
-> You Can Add Unlimited Sites
-> You Can Add 20 Micro Ads
-> 30% - Sign Up / Referral Commissions
-> 10% - 2nd Level Sign Up / Referral Commissions
-> 3% - Of The Visitors Credits / Hits Package That A SignUps Buys ( Even Repeatedly ).

TOP DOGS PACK 2 ( Cost - $97 One Time Payment )

-> 400,000 Visitors / Hits / Clicks
-> Additional 3,000 Monthly Visits / Hits For Life
-> Your Micro Ads Will Be Shown In The Member Area And All Referral Pages / Websites
-> 35% - Sign Up / Referral Commissions
-> 4% - Of The Visitors Credits / Hits Package That A SignUps Buys ( Even Repeatedly ).

TOP DOGS PACK 3 ( Cost - $147 One Time Payment )

-> 1,000,000 Visitors / Hits / Clicks
-> Additional 4,000 Monthly Visits / Hits For Life
-> 40% - Sign Up / Referral Commissions
-> 5% - Of The Visitors Credits / Hits Package That A SignUps Buys ( Even Repeatedly ).

Check What We'll Do To Get You Paid $100 Multiple Times Daily And 100K Visitors For Your Business - Details Here.

This Automatically Qualifies You To Receive Five Business Entries / Ten Downlines / $1000 Monthly Income - Details Here.

#23 blessnic2019

blessnic2019

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:14 AM

Earning Money For Upgraded Members

Upgraded Members ( Those That Purchase Visitors / Advertising Package ) Will Be Able To Earn Money By Referring / Inviting New Members Who Will Go For One Of The Packages.

They Will Also Earn Money When Those They Referred / Invited Get Their Own Sign Ups Who Choose One Of The Packages.

You Will Earn Money As An Upgraded Member From : 

Level One Referrals / Sign Ups ( Those You Personally Invited Or Joined Through Your Inviting Link )

Level Two Referrals / Sign Ups ( Those Your Level One Referrals / Sign Ups Invited )

You Will Be Earning / Receiving As Commission For Those You Directly / Personally Invited ( They Are Level One Referrals ) : 

$14 ---------------- 30% Of Package 1

$34 ---------------- 35% Of Package 2

$59 ---------------- 40% Of Package 3.

You Will Be Earning / Receiving As Commission For Those Your Level One Referrals Invited ( They Are Level Two Referrals ) : 

$4.7 ---------------- 10% Of Package 1

$9.7 ---------------- 10% Of Package 2

$14.7 ---------------- 10% Of Package 3

Earnings For Free Members

You Can Join TopDogsRotator And Be Making Money As A Free Member. You Will Be Able To Earn Money By Referring / Inviting New Members Who Will Go For One Of The Packages. There is no Second Level Commissions for Free Members. You will only receive Commissions from those you directly referred or invited.

You Will Be Earning / Receiving As Commission For Those You Directly / Personally Invited : 

$11.75 ----------------- 25% For Package 1

$24.25 ----------------- 25% For Package 2

$36.75 ----------------- 25% For Package 3.

Visitors / Adverts For Free Members

You Can Earn Visitors / Hits Credits As A Free Member By : 

Visiting Micro Ads In Your Member Area 

Inviting New Members Who Will Choose Visitor Packages.

Free Members Will Receive Without Limits From Package Purchases : 

2,000 Visitors / Clicks

4,000 Visitors / Clicks

10,000 Visitors / Clicks.

Free Members will be receiving these Visitors whenever those they Referred / Invited Purchase Any Of The Packages. 1% Of Purchased Visitors Credits Will Be Assigned To Free Members Whenever Their Referral  / Sign Up Purchased One Of The Packages.

More Additional Visitors For Upgraded Members

Upgraded Members Will Receive More Visitors Whenever Their Referrals / Sign Ups Purchase Any Of The Visitors / Advertising Packages.

Here Are Additional Visitors Upgraded Member Will Receive From Referrals Purchases : 

6,000 Visitors ------------------- 3% Of Visitors Purchase

16,000 Visitors ------------------- 4% Of Visitors Purchase

50,000 Visitors ------------------- 5% Of Visitors Purchase.

Method Of Payments For Packages And Earnings Withdrawals

You Can Pay For Your Preferred Advertising / Visitor Packages Through Any Of :

Credit And Debit Cards

Paypal Cards

Google Pay

SolidTrustPay 

Uphold

Bitcoin

You Can Withdraw Your Earnings Using Any Of : 

Uphold

Bitcoin

Solidtrustpay

Zelle

Amazon Gift Card

Visa Gift Card

TransferWise

Merchant Account

You Can Also Use Earnings For Upgrades / Purchase Visitor Packages.

#24 blessnic2019

blessnic2019

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 06:32 AM

Features

1,000,000 ( One Million ) Visitors / Clicks First For Your Business

4,000 ( Four Thousand ) Visitors / Clicks Monthly Without Limit

You Can Earn Money Unlimited Times

You Can Receive Up To - $59 Commission Unlimited Times

You Will Get Paid 2 Levels Down

Lot Of More Visitors For Free

Can List / Add Unlimited Businesses / Websites For Adverts

Can Get Paid Anyway You Want

Will Receive Visitors From Top 134 Advertising Sites

You Can Message Your Sign Ups Daily For Free

Can Use Earnings To Buy Upgrade / Visitor Packages

Advertise All Your Businesses / Websites With One Url / Link

Receive Visitors To Two Of Your Businesses At Once ( Rotator And Micro Ads )

You Will See Details Of Where Visitors / Hits Comes From

You Can Purchase More Than One Visitor / Hits Package

You Can Add 20 Micro Ads And Will Receive Unlimited Visits / Clicks For Free

Your Referral's Sign Ups Will Get You More Money And More Visitors For Your Business

Your Referrals / Sign Ups Will Always Send More Visitors To Your Business Without Limit For Free.

Free Members Will Receive Up To $37 As Commission Unlimited Times

Free Members Will Receive Up To 10,000 Visitors For Free Unlimited Times  

Opportunity To Participate ( Even As A Free Member ) In On-going Contest And Win Up To $150.

Reasons To Choose Upgrade Package

You Should Consider Purchasing Any Of The Packages And Become An Upgraded Member Because : 

You Will First Receive Up To 1,000,000 ( One Million ) Visitors / Clicks

You Will Be Receiving Up To 4,000 ( Four Thousand ) Visitors / Clicks Monthly Without Limit

You Will Be Receiving Up To $59 As Commission

You Will Be Able To Earn Money 2 Levels Down

Your Referral's Sign Ups Will Get You Paid More Money And Send More Visitors To Your Business

Your Micro Ads Will Be Shown To All Members In Their Member Area Without Any Limit For Free 

You Can Add Up To 20 ( Twenty ) Micro Ads And Will Be Displayed To Members And Visitors Unlimited Times

You Will Be Receiving Thousands Of Visitors / Clicks For Your Business / Websites From Top 134 Advertising Sites.

Know This :

Upgrade Membership / Package Is Limited As Stated By Admin

This Is To Prevent A Flood On The System.

If You Want To Be An Upgraded Member - You Must Do It Now.

How To Advertise And Earn Money From TopDogsRotator

TopDogsRotator is an Advertising Site. It is a Platform that will help people get Sign Ups / Referrals for their businesses. This is what people on Safelist / Mailers needs. All those that signed up and become a member of Safelist / Mailers are looking for either : 

To Advertise And Get More Sign Ups For Their Business

To Get Genuine Business To Join And Make Money From.

TopDogsRotator offers both of these ( Money and Adverts ). 

Those Looking For Sign Ups / Referrals For Their Business Will Join You

Those Looking For Genuine Business To Join And Make Money From Will Also Join You.

You are going to get lot of sign ups if you advertise it on lot of Mailers / Safelist Everyday. You will surely get Sign Ups that will upgrade and get you paid commissions.

#25 blessnic2019

blessnic2019

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 06:39 AM

Screenshot_221.png

Participate In The On-Going Contest And Win Any Of :

Screenshot_222.png

1st Prize = $150.00

2nd Prize = $125.00

3rd Prize = $100.00

4th Prize = $75.00

5th Prize = $50.00

6th Prize = $25.00

7th to 12th Prize = 15,000 Hit / Visitors Credits.

Contest Runs From October 8th To November 15th

Winners Will Be Chosen Based On Points Gathered.

Points Are Assigned For : 

Three ( 3 ) Logins From Sign Ups / Referral - 10 Points

Package Purchase By Sign Up / Referral - 30 Points.

You can be a winner of this contest.

#26 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 07:44 PM

No, when I go for the #1 position I can always beat the heart guy, lol. Most of the time my goal is 1000 on each of the sites I use, but sometimes I go for the 3000 or so it takes for #1 on TAB.

I synced up my pictures mostly now, although not on here (YET) I guess I'll be the Guitar guy, although I normally play the Bass... ( I know, I know, branding)

That's child abuse! 14-16 hours a day of surfing!  Hmm, maybe I can get my 17 year, 16 year old or 9 year old to surf for me... my 32 year old would tell me where there is a good mouse holder on my body!

I'm going to tell my daughter to hunt the guitar guy now (hahahahaha just kidding)

But hardly child abuse, hahaha!! She is 22, has her own office back there.. on some self built expensive gamer computer system (she really did build the entire thing). She calls me a "hamster" and I get the livingroom to work in with all the cat running around chaos! :)

I hear her come down the hall and say "Hey, hamster... can we order some Jimmy Johns?" alot.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 21 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

#27 vedeviatorsum

vedeviatorsum

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 18 October 2019 - 10:37 AM

I'm going to tell my daughter to hunt the guitar guy now (hahahahaha just kidding)

But hardly child abuse, hahaha!! She is 22, has her own office back there.. on some self built expensive gamer computer system (she really did build the entire thing). She calls me a "hamster" and I get the livingroom to work in with all the cat running around chaos! :)

I hear her come down the hall and say "Hey, hamster... can we order some Jimmy Johns?" alot.

I'm much more of a shut-in and we do the snowbird thing (sort of) We winter in Quartzsite, AZ and we travel a whole 367 miles East to our property in Douglas, AZ where since it is the mountains it only gets to 105f in the summer instead of 125 here in Quartzsite.  I can see the Border wall from our property, but I've never been to Mexico (won't let me in without a Passport or a Star on my drivers license)...

Only heard of Jimmy Johns, don't know what it is!  

Michael Kelly   |    DCDK.Jewelry   |   WireWrap.Jewelry   |   TheFreeJewelryProject.Info

b468.60.gif

Need Leads? Get Red-Hot Leads in 24 Hours or Less!

#28 blessnic2019

blessnic2019

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 07:09 AM

Join TopDogsRotator today and participate in its Contest for free.

#29 atari100

atari100

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 07:43 AM

what's going on? i can't login ...

site not working correctly

reset password , faq , privacy sections not working correctly

firefox blocking access to topdogs if https is used ...

#30 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 639 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 08:44 AM

what's going on? i can't login ...

site not working correctly

reset password , faq , privacy sections not working correctly

firefox blocking access to topdogs if https is used ...

It appears the SSL certificate needs to be updated/installed. Once this is done it will be "trusted". Still, I'd say it is safe to access if you bypass the warning.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#31 atari100

atari100

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 02:43 PM

ok , i read info in webstars2k

"TOP DOGS IS BEING MOVED RIGHT NOW - CONNECTION PROBLEMS ARE HAPPENING WHILE IT MOVES"

#32 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 06:15 PM

It appears the SSL certificate needs to be updated/installed. Once this is done it will be "trusted". Still, I'd say it is safe to access if you bypass the warning.

Thanks for letting them know that. Its not a bank site with some sensitive info like that, nothing to really fear about that.

They wouldnt let me issue the SSL certificate until the world updated the new IP for the domain.

But you have to change the IP and wait for the world to do that, and the site is already online first before it can be issued. Its like a catch 22.

I got it issued and the login and signup is fine now.

(BTW For 2 days I had a notice in the members area that this was about to be moved, and as soon as I got the fresh server - moved it asap because it was using so much of the resources that it was timing out other sites such as 1goldmine, profitslion, webstars2k and several others. So very badly needed to get it a new home away from the other sites)

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 21 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: topdogsrotator, free adverts, earn money, get paid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users