Marketing Checkpoint

Topdogsrotator - topdogsrotator.com

blessnic2019

No, when I go for the #1 position I can always beat the heart guy, lol. Most of the time my goal is 1000 on each of the sites I use, but sometimes I go for the 3000 or so it takes for #1 on TAB.

I synced up my pictures mostly now, although not on here (YET) I guess I'll be the Guitar guy, although I normally play the Bass... ( I know, I know, branding)

That's child abuse! 14-16 hours a day of surfing!  Hmm, maybe I can get my 17 year, 16 year old or 9 year old to surf for me... my 32 year old would tell me where there is a good mouse holder on my body!

I'm going to tell my daughter to hunt the guitar guy now (hahahahaha just kidding)

But hardly child abuse, hahaha!! She is 22, has her own office back there.. on some self built expensive gamer computer system (she really did build the entire thing). She calls me a "hamster" and I get the livingroom to work in with all the cat running around chaos! :)

I hear her come down the hall and say "Hey, hamster... can we order some Jimmy Johns?" alot.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

I'm going to tell my daughter to hunt the guitar guy now (hahahahaha just kidding)

But hardly child abuse, hahaha!! She is 22, has her own office back there.. on some self built expensive gamer computer system (she really did build the entire thing). She calls me a "hamster" and I get the livingroom to work in with all the cat running around chaos! :)

I hear her come down the hall and say "Hey, hamster... can we order some Jimmy Johns?" alot.

I'm much more of a shut-in and we do the snowbird thing (sort of) We winter in Quartzsite, AZ and we travel a whole 367 miles East to our property in Douglas, AZ where since it is the mountains it only gets to 105f in the summer instead of 125 here in Quartzsite.  I can see the Border wall from our property, but I've never been to Mexico (won't let me in without a Passport or a Star on my drivers license)...

Only heard of Jimmy Johns, don't know what it is!  

Michael Kelly   |    DCDK.Jewelry   |   WireWrap.Jewelry   |   TheFreeJewelryProject.Info

mikes-banner1.jpg

Mikes.Marketing | Mikes.Reviews  |  Mikes.link

Join TopDogsRotator today and participate in its Contest for free.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

• 2 weeks later...

what's going on? i can't login ...

site not working correctly

reset password , faq , privacy sections not working correctly

firefox blocking access to topdogs if https is used ...

It appears the SSL certificate needs to be updated/installed. Once this is done it will be "trusted". Still, I'd say it is safe to access if you bypass the warning.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

It appears the SSL certificate needs to be updated/installed. Once this is done it will be "trusted". Still, I'd say it is safe to access if you bypass the warning.

Thanks for letting them know that. Its not a bank site with some sensitive info like that, nothing to really fear about that.

They wouldnt let me issue the SSL certificate until the world updated the new IP for the domain.

But you have to change the IP and wait for the world to do that, and the site is already online first before it can be issued. Its like a catch 22.

I got it issued and the login and signup is fine now.

(BTW For 2 days I had a notice in the members area that this was about to be moved, and as soon as I got the fresh server - moved it asap because it was using so much of the resources that it was timing out other sites such as 1goldmine, profitslion, webstars2k and several others. So very badly needed to get it a new home away from the other sites)

• 1 month later...

i got paid!

first payout from webstars2k network

thank you admin and all referrals

83474.jpg

Happy that you got it ok and didnt know it was your first payment either! :-)