Marketing Checkpoint

weblord

Still the greatest program for me long time running since day 1 is ShareASale

ShareASale - start online business with no capital at all. Promote other products and make money off them, you relieve yourself of logistics, manpower, office management skills, more capitals, inventories and a lot more.

Allow the whole company to back you up and earn commissions on every sale, ShareASale will make sure of that.

Find a sponsor for your web site. Get paid for your great content. ShareASale.

1. Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from our system if their balance is equal to or less than $25. If an abandoned affiliate account has a balance between $25 and $50, a $25 fee will be assesed once per calendar month, until the balance is equal to zero dollars - and is closed. At no time will an affiliate ever owe monies to Shareasale.com, Inc. based on fees - the account will simply be closed. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in to for a period of 6 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If one or the other of those conditions are true - the account will remain in an active state.
  2. NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
  3. NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a "Desktop" advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
  4. NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a merchant window that isn't the result of a direct click by the end-user.
  5. Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from a given merchant program, or from shareasale.com completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.

can i promote products from shareasale in mailers?

www.kasa.rf.gd best sites to making money online

i promote it via safelists and viral mailers no problem at all.

#1 is not true i left my account dormant for 10 years and still my latest left earnings are still there.

ShareASale.

1. Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from our system if their balance is equal to or less than $25. If an abandoned affiliate account has a balance between $25 and $50, a $25 fee will be assesed once per calendar month, until the balance is equal to zero dollars - and is closed. At no time will an affiliate ever owe monies to Shareasale.com, Inc. based on fees - the account will simply be closed. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in to for a period of 6 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If one or the other of those conditions are true - the account will remain in an active state.
  2. NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
  3. NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a "Desktop" advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
  4. NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a merchant window that isn't the result of a direct click by the end-user.
  5. Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from a given merchant program, or from shareasale.com completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.

can i promote products from shareasale in mailers?