Marketing Checkpoint

Making Money

johnmcclure

This is an early step for results, maybe some of the best free and early steps in affiliating; or start again. I use these and have a blog to communicate with me about these if you would want to:

http://1miscellaneous.sosblogs.com

These are worth my time:

http://trafficbonus.com/splash/id/14/u/craigbeddow

http://hot-rods-ptr.com/pages/index.php?refid=craigbeddow0gmai

• 3 months later...

Couple of things I found out, Building your own mailing list is the most important thing to do - Never send visitors ( traffic) directly to a website - send them to free gift optin pages only

Don't jump from one new thing to another, find a company that's been in busines for a long time, like the one I joined 21 years in business, so evry secure and provides traing and tools

• 3 weeks later...

Success in online income programs depends on your ability to get paid members in your team. This is a big challenge.
Only few people manage to get few referrals but 90% will only register for free and go in hibernation after that. Some people do become paid members but go through the same cycle. At some stage when the business is not profitable for them any longer, they quit and then you also quit.

I find revshare business good because you can earn there even without any referrals.

If you are a newbie and have few referrals and you can contact them, you must build a relationship with them without making it obvious that you want them to become paid members. It is time consuming but it gets duplicated giving an exponential growth to your business.

The other way is to promote your business link like hell. The sheer volume of your promotion will get you referrals. It is a game of numbers. This you can do only through paid advertisements and making good use of advertising tools.

Teamway is easy unique effective and it works for everybody. Join and stick to one system only. Joining many system without becoming a professional IM and without earning good money will only confuse you with information overload.

http://teamway.info/images/468x60.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi John. Marketing online is a huge learning curve. It takes time persistent and consistence. There is some much to learn and always something new to to learn. Find a business that you like or a passion a product or service that you enjoy. Find what works for you and use it One step at a time 

I think you need to find the programme that work for you

My main source of income is still Clixsense @ about $20/week

But am learning how to make some from Yes and other programme like Inboxpounds and Gifthulk ... Is about adding up all the bits

Mypayingads is producing me a bit too, but i tred cautiously with these type of sites.

I don't profess to earn a living, but am learning and it all adds up.

I think you need to find the programme that work for you

My main source of income is still Clixsense @ about $20/week

But am learning how to make some from Yes and other programme like Inboxpounds and Gifthulk ... Is about adding up all the bits

Mypayingads is producing me a bit too, but i tred cautiously with these type of sites.

I don't profess to earn a living, but am learning and it all adds up.

Thanks for the info Stef...agreed

Making money on the internet is not as easy as some people try to make you think. I have been trying for 3 years now. I have not made a dime. I am not saying you can not , I am saying I have not.

You are right John. I started with Just Been Paid ( AdclickXpress) where I made some money and lost it in Banners Broker and few other sites. Later when JBP changed to ACX, I lost there also due yo Xpress shifts.

There are more scams than good businesses.

There are good online businesses which require learning, focus and effort. SFI, GDI, AIOP are some of the good businesses but we have to learn one thing - Promotion.

John,

Consistency is the key. What has helped me was when I found a system I believe in and became consistent with my efforts.

The old adage of "the money is in the list" is true so building your own list is important for the long term.

I trust you building own list  is far better than buying leads. I had the experience of buying leads but I got rubbish. None of the leads work nor response to my mails. Never buy leads  build your own list.

• 2 weeks later...

You are right John. I started with Just Been Paid ( AdclickXpress) where I made some money and lost it in Banners Broker and few other sites. Later when JBP changed to ACX, I lost there also due yo Xpress shifts.

There are more scams than good businesses.

There are good online businesses which require learning, focus and effort. SFI, GDI, AIOP are some of the good businesses but we have to learn one thing - Promotion.

Point well made! The key to building your own online business is in selecting a highly valuable platform, like AIOP, where you get top quality products and tools you can work with, to create all the things you have to have any way .... when you set up your own web pages, blogs and scripts on your own server space, you can show any prospective AIOP team member, that you can help them do the same thing for them selves ... 

You have to learn how to set up your own shop with income producing scripts to make it worth your while owning your own web space ... AIOP is the ideal platform to get you started working your online business seriously ... with growing success and income to go with it!

Franto Hruz in Toronto

-- == Join me at the Viral Marketing Centre for some advanced strategies and mutual support == --

Skype - franto.hruz / Twitter - @f_hruz 

Guest rovidoc

Making money on the internet is not as easy as some people try to make you think. I have been trying for 3 years now. I have not made a dime. I am not saying you can not , I am saying I have not.

Good luck John, as Darren says, learning is one key to earn online... and I recommend everyone to better read and learn before investing/spending money online... also reviewing and looking for info about any business reduce the risk of loosing money ;) 

All the best!

I agree with you however experience teaches many things.

1. Join good reliable programs even if the returns are much less than the 95% scam sites which are luring you to join and invest and then vanish with your money. Futurenet, SFI, AIOP, GDI are some good businesses.
  2. You must see the value in the products and use them. e.g. hosting and the tools provided by AIOP, GDI for $10 a month is value for money.
  3. Learn what is to be done. Mostly it is getting paid referrals through promoting your link but there is a science to this also.
  4. Some good rev share sites which have proved their reliability can earn you even without referrals but there is a mathematics to that also. You have to understand how much min investment is to be done for earning a decent income. Buying 1 or 5 adpacks will take a long time for you to earn a reasonable amount and people get tired in this period.

• 4 weeks later...

This topic is too good to Ignore. John, you among thousands of people have this same belief. Heck, even I was doubting at one point. Yes making money online is difficulty, but not as difficult as trying to achieve financial freedom on a job.

The basics of making money online is getting your referral link to a program that is beneficial for all parties,get yourself an awesome marketing system to collect leads, testing different advertising methods, capitalizing on the ones that work, and repeating this process as often as you like. By capitalizing I mean start to brand yourself and building relationships with the leads you collect. You should be building a list anyway.

You're correct tons of people make it look easy as pie, but without the right guidance and knowledge it is seemingly difficult. Google has everything that teaches you how to make money online so when in doubt, Google it.

Of course the information you find will suggest you pay for something, but opt for the free information FIRST. Then if you like what's provided and it helps you create some result you can purchase the recommendations later.

Whatever you do don't quit because you have to start from square one when you do. I'm rooting for ya!

It's time to get traffic that pays! Endless chains of $20 commissions and downline building on autopilot.....WHO WANTS IT?

You can get average traffic, or you can get Lucrative Traffic here and now!

Click here for multiple payment notifications and downline members daily!

• 3 months later...

Building a business online takes time, just like opening a franchise or other "offline" business. I've been trying to make money with Internet Marketing since 2010. This year is the first year that I was able to devote more than a few hours a week. Now, I'm earning roughly $75.00 a month. Soon, that amount will double, then triple, depending on how much time and capital I am able to invest. 

The Key: Never Quit!  :rolleyes:

post-13077-0-37037400-1499984424_thumb.jpeg

Earning cash from home with Affiliate marketing & the wellness industry, I also enjoy "making music" with vocals & keys to uplift & encourage! Hopeisfree!

• 2 weeks later...

RIGHT PROGRAM X RIGHT EFFORTS = SUCCESS

Internet is full of scams. They lure you and just when you think you are going to make some profit, the site vanishes with your money.

However, there are good programs with products and great compensation plans.

I had joined AIOP in Feb 2012 but gave up on it after 6 months.

I have recently joined again with a "System" that is yielding results and trust me on that.

It is a very good program with value for money products. Gives 100% commissions. Costs $10 monthly ( $11.5 with fees).

With just one paid referral, you are free (well! almost).

RIGHT EFFORTS

I encourage you to join AIOP through TDL Machine. You will see the difference and I am very sure that in 6 months time you will be earning a decent online income. Not just that, AIOP has a huge potential to give you 4 to 6 figure income but you have to start with step 1.

TDL Machine is designed to give you paid referrals. You don't even have to promote your AIOP link but it is always good that you promote directly also.

When you join AIOP through TDL Machine, 99.9% you will not be in my team but that doesn't matter when you start understanding the team system.

Join TDL Free and learn more. Click here

Contact  me if you want to know more.

• 1 month later...

Hi there!

Some TE programs are just Marry-Go-Rounds [MGR] for members to earn points so they can show their own MGR programs to others. Their motivation is to keep busy and feel they are doing some thing. When others are trying to show them a way to get off the perpetual MGR, they will tell you: "I'm too busy!" ... ahahaha

You are much better off, to test a list of mailing programs with some good ads for some valuable affiliate products or your own digital inventions ... here is an idea you may like to try: The Instant Payment Club

Use each of the tools in this list of Mailers and Promo Systems to get your affiliate link out to the world ...

I bet, you will be amazed how much you are going to make with this simple strategy!

Franto in Toronto 

Franto Hruz in Toronto

-- == Join me at the Viral Marketing Centre for some advanced strategies and mutual support == --

Skype - franto.hruz / Twitter - @f_hruz