Marketing Checkpoint

Whats happening with trck.me?

Len Koski

Man I hear that.  I quit using trck.me a while back.  I had to go into every post on my website and all of the links I had out there for advertising TE's and safelists.  It was a real pain.  I'm using Hits Connect right now and am happy with their service.  I also use the Real Tracker at LeadsLeap.  Anyone got information on any other good tracking services.

Man I hear that.  I quit using trck.me a while back.  I had to go into every post on my website and all of the links I had out there for advertising TE's and safelists.  It was a real pain.  I'm using Hits Connect right now and am happy with their service.  I also use the Real Tracker at LeadsLeap.  Anyone got information on any other good tracking services. 

I use Real Tracker too and it's totally sufficient for me, as I am not a professional marketer. I do email marketing and haven't even searched for another tracker. But for professionals, Clickmagick looks like industry standard.

I used HitsConnect and found it cumbersome and a little archaic for me. I switched to Clixtrac - (not an aff link) which has more features and better tracking capabilities. It will even host your banners which is something I don't think HitsConnect does. 

Clickmagick does NOT allow traffic from traffic exchanges and safelists and will disable your account if you use their trackers in this kind of traffic.

Improvely is another alternative but in my opinion it's better suited for marketers doing a lot of paid campaigns.

I used HitsConnect and found it cumbersome and a little archaic for me. I switched to Clixtrac - (not an aff link) which has more features and better tracking capabilities. It will even host your banners which is something I don't think HitsConnect does. 

Clickmagick does NOT allow traffic from traffic exchanges and safelists and will disable your account if you use their trackers in this kind of traffic.

Improvely is another alternative but in my opinion it's better suited for marketers doing a lot of paid campaigns.

Thanks for sharing, always useful to be aware of alternatives!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

I use Pretty Links and it Rocks!

You do need your own domain name, and I "think" it's connected with Wordpress, maybe?

My web address is always out there, and I get to choose my slug (what a term! :D ).

Pretty Links also let's you see how many times an I.P. address has clicked on your link,
and where each click came from.

I've seen some trackers that just list the I.P. addresses, but they're scattered all over the
place; making impossible to find out how many times they clicked from different sources. 

Love, love, love it!

Peace,

Josette
What Is Your Why?

Earn Passive Income

Man I hear that.  I quit using trck.me a while back.  I had to go into every post on my website and all of the links I had out there for advertising TE's and safelists.  It was a real pain.  I'm using Hits Connect right now and am happy with their service.  I also use the Real Tracker at LeadsLeap.  Anyone got information on any other good tracking services

I use Easy Business Builder! I have been a member since October and the owners are great! Their system is designed for safelists and the tracking system is the best I've seen since 1995...

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

• 2 months later...

If anyone is looking for reliable link shortening and tracking without all the extras most people don't need anyway,

I have owned and operated Direct Trak Pro since 2009 and plan to continue for as long as health permits.

It has never been "Black-listed" so your links will always display.

For less than 4 bucks a month you get

•Free Auto-responder account with your upgrade.
• Shorten Unlimited links
• Detailed stats including IP address, URL , Date, and Time for every click on your shortened links.
• Plus $2.00 Monthly for each pro member you refer.

Check it out, maybe it's what you are looking for.

All the best,

Ed

• 1 month later...