Marketing Checkpoint

Hello Guys;

So I thought it would be wise to start becoming more active in this forum.  I maybe should look at joining a couple of others also actually.  Think this could be very beneficial to me and others to get some ideas out there.

So Herculist.  This was one of the first websites I joined when I started.  I believe I was referred from Leads Leap.

It took me a while to get used to although I will admit that to begin with I thought this was a great website.

Anyway, I am more acquainted with how everything works here but the kicker for me is I am not sure about the quality of the traffic I get from here.  For example I used to message some of the swipes from ClickBank - my hop count has been through the roof because of this but unfortunately for me I haven't really got the desired results.

What I wanted to ask people was whether or not they have used HL 

If they have used for promoting healthy living and weight loss products here?

What is the best niche for these kinds of websites

and has anybody actually ever had conversions because of there activity on HL?    

• 1 month later...

Hi, Herculist along with all other safelist mailers are good mainly for promoting traffic services and make money online related offers.

Clickbank health products probably won't convert at safelists but health-related network marketing company may convert much better. 

Overall Herculist is like any other mailer, conversion rate is less than average but you can get a lot of visitors. 

I have seen a lot of people promote weight-loss related products in safelists and mailers.  But I am not sure if they were getting results.

I would second Laur and say that safelists/mailers users are looking to get traffic or make money online.  So you would have 

better chance promoting products related to that niche.  Also vendors generally don't like people sending traffic directly from safelists to

their product since it brings down the sales average.  So you have to watch out for that as well.

For me personally, I am having decent results promoting my traffic program and squeeze page at Herculist.

I like Herculist. They have a large database. I just use it to advertise my Webtalk biz.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

Herculist is becoming more harder for me to use for advertising online. The site takes ages to fully load.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

• 1 month later...

Me and it's the best!

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have mixed views on HL. I am a free member, with one referral to it and commissions owing. I have had leads from it, but for me to upgrade, I have to see signs that it at least produces A lead from the free membeship, albeit its harder that way, but for me at the moment the jury is out

Get  Free Must Have Home Business Marketing Tips  ... Straight To Your Inbox

http://llclick.com/fmjxmb9h/

• 2 weeks later...

i get 11 clicks using regular mailer

so if i  send mail to 70 000 members i get 770 clicks?

No. Most of clicks come from members area where there are "Last 75 member credit ads" and from surfing mails. When I send to 250 using credit mailer, I get the same amount of clicks as sending to 1000 with regular mailer.

i use credit mailer , i use 90 000 credits

i send mail to 45 000 members ...

and i get also 11 clicks !

That's correct, this is why it's good to send credit mails only to 250 and do it as many times per day as much you can. Depending on day time I get 10-30 clicks both per credit mail to 250 and regular mailing to 1000.

• 2 weeks later...

49 leads from my recent $20 solo ad run in January.

If you can't afford, try posting Hercublurb.  You can post a hercu blurb for 1000 credits.  Try posting as many as you can.

For me, this ad type is outperforming their credit mailer.  Use their HTML Formatting option to make your ad attractive.

Always include a link in your email and blurb ad.

Hi Networker, I'm a member of Herculist, and I promote a Wellness company, products and opportunity. I grew my team to 68 mainly because its is a free opportunity..My web site always gets click from my Solo ads, however I'm yet to enroll the business builder I need to be successful..I do Like herculist, its user friendly and affordable monthly fee, the advertising is fairly priced..Solo ads are the way to go..

I'm an active member and also a Gold lifetime member of Herculist. I have been building my list using this site and most of my offer turn into sales. I use two approach in promoting my offers and business opportunities - the daily mailer tool [over 120k a day] and "theZONE" which gives me the highest conversion.

• 5 weeks later...
You really need to be paid Gold member at Herculist instead of a free member IMO (daily email, higher credit value on your mailings, 5 second timers, etc...).

Tips

- When clicking on Herculist emails from Gmail, also have a Hercublurb window open on a tab and maybe 2 other sites in other tabs that you get credit to click on  (be productive with your clicking time!)

- Always click on the "WIN PRIZE" in the mailer landing pages after the 5 second timer ends as you can win more credits and "KEYS". Keys enable you to send a regular mailing to the whole Herculist membership (currently 135,000). I regularly get 5-7 keys a day. Use keys for the mailer. The regular mailer produces me about 1 lead per 6 mailings to be honest as they go to peoples list email & not their contact email.

- Use the Mailer/Hercublurb credits you earn from clicking on mailer or hercublub ads for the POWERBLURB (1000 credits) and not for the Credit mailer. You're wasting credits that are more productive on the Powerblurb.  You can have several/many hercublurb/powerblurb ads in your hercublurb history to resubmit.

- Test different headlines, ad copy & capture landing page sites for solo ad emails, Herculblurb/Powerblurb & theZone (traffic exchange) - keep track of results with adtracking. I've been promoting our business opportunity capture pages which target CBD, hemp, travel, essential oils/fragrances, generic biz, generic health industry... . (every once in a while my adboard site I promote there)

- Test out their Most Popular Ad Package ($20) which emails 22,000+ buyers list (only 1x now and instead of 2x - just changed), Herculist, Mega-Mail (contact emails) & Smart-list multiple times (had 8-24 leads on ad package purchases I've tried so far)

Note I've bought their $20 ad package about 15 times in these last 3 weeks so obviously I'm getting ROI. Our company has multiple capture pages to use so I've been testing to see which get the best results. After you've purchased the $20 package, they will give you an option via email to order another mailing to their 22,000 buyers list for 3x. I just decided to order five of those today ($100) and using 5 of my top performing emails/capture pages. There's now about an 8 day wait before your buyer ads get mailed compared to 2-4 days a month or so before so they have a current backlog. Honestly I'd like to get more of my downline advertising here but if the ROI keeps going good... I'll be spending "much more" money here shortly. (Update - I just bought the Mega-Mail package (X's By EIGHT includes 4 buyers mailings & 6 hour i-BLAST)... that's 240 Mega-Mail sends for a total of $299.95)

• 4 months later...

The amount of spam you get from them is unreal, Thank God it all goes ot junk mail. In a day you can get up to 100 emails or more. Crazy.

HI Branny,

If you're a member of safelists, viral mailers and mailers it's impossible to receive spam because you agreed to receive other members emails in exchange for other members to receive your emails. :)

• 2 weeks later...