Marketing Checkpoint

paulserban

Hi Paul, have you tried solo ads? Also, would you consider upgrading in list mailers "free" or "paid" traffic? 

I have free and paid list mailer, is some traffic from them.

Solo ads I tried in some sites and to Fiverr, but very low traffic.

http://www.1001nightsmailer.com - a paid membership site which allows free members too!

http://www.pizzasafelistmailer.com - my first safelist mailer site!

I have free and paid list mailer, is some traffic from them.

Solo ads I tried in some sites and to Fiverr, but very low traffic.

Then if you are not seeing progress it is probably not the traffic that is the problem... You probably need to take a good look at your offer/landing page and make sure it is appealing to the market. Split testing different landing pages to see

which converts better would allow you to at least see noticeable differences and room for improvement.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Guest Paul Nulty

I am interested to know some sources of paid traffic.

I have tried a lot of free traffic, but no efficiency.

There is a lot to be said for free ads and paid ads, It all depends what you are marketing and who you are marketing too. My marketing company offers a hold till sold advertising deal if you are selling a home or a car or motorcylce and it includes targeted traffic generation through social media and seo as well as email marketing and banner ads. I'd suggest being really picky about what you are advertising and who you are advertising too for the best results. I also agree with Darren - try some split testing, even then there is still no guarantee you will get the same results in one month or two months from now. Best tip - advertise to your specific niche markets on sites that already get a lot of traffic.

• 2 months later...
Guest MarketingYouControl

Why are you focusing on "cheap" traffic. That is a bizarre way to look at things.
They traffic that you PAY for needs to be profitable. You need to know your numbers.
How much can you afford to pay PER customer. Do you only have ONE sale to a customer

that makes you $40, or do you have a complete sales funnel that can make you up to $2000

for one customer?

Based on those numbers you should decide how much you are able to pay and still getting
a profit. Most people are just "praying" that some "cheap" traffic source will return sales and leads

to them.

That is incorrect thinking.

You need to know your numbers first.
Then use some reliable ad-tracking that shows you

real visitors and weeds out fraudulent "clicks".
Then you need to have a well performing capture page

that leads to a well performing sales page - know your conversion rate
until you make a sale.

After all those factors you can determine HOW MUCH you can pay for

your traffic. You are getting what you are paying for.

In the end it is all about numbers. :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest MarketingYouControl

Guys it is because you are looking in the wrong places. You are looking for CHEAP traffic that is not interested in what you have to offer.

Why do I do not understand this "free traffic" mentality.

Your goal must be to spend $1 on traffic and get $1.01 back - then you earn already good money - if you are not just selling some cheap ebook or something, but having a funnel to offer people other backend products that they really need.

People are looking for stuff and can be targeted right away using Twitter, Facebook and Mobile advertising.

Jim Rembach (a coach) said once:

When Cost Is Number 1 In Importance You've Already Lost.

• 7 months later...

The focus as I see it in this discussion is sales. I just came from a Worldprofit Bootcamp and we discuss building a business alot in these bootcamps. The main idea that is pushed is promote, promote, promote. When you promote you offer a landing page so you can capture the name and email of the person. Once you do this you build a list that you can make money from. ales come from your list not what you post to Safelists of Traffic Exchanges

• 4 weeks later...

I think the focus should be on the quality of the traffic and not so much the numbers. I have seen sites which delivers loads of hit with little or no result while I get better results from sites with less number of hits. Like Darren says, try different ads to see which ones work better for you. Safelists and mailers work for me while solo ads gives great results.

• 1 month later...

Here is my 5 Places to Get the Cheapest Website Traffic Possible:

- Fiverr *based on seller reviews*

- Outbrain *It’s a form of PPC advertising*

- Facebook *Facebook ads account is literally inserting cash to get traffic*

- BuySellAds *is sort of like a cross between Outbrain and Facebook*

- Google Ads *is, of course, the king of free traffic*

- MAPS *proven Tier 1 targeted traffic source*

This is my point of view !

Hi  paulserban, well all of us are looking for traffic, for visitors and sales;

as some of they said, it is a matter of conversions: your salespage or

capture (squeeze) page must catch visitor's mind.

You can get a JUMBO SOLO at http://www.trafficwarp.net by $8.25 or four of them by $25.

It is sent to +42,800 members, then it is sure you will get sales from that.

That is what I do.

I hope this helps.

Reynold :D

Get 60 to 120 Dollars Daily to Your PayPal Account

http://www.infoproduct69.com/6millions/splash6m-2.html

My mentor sent me this this morning, he knows these guys and they have tested solo ads and a list of the best, apparently lately some solo ad sellers have been not doing the right thing making it hard to know who is good and who is not so good, hope it helps.

http://soloadhitlist.com/?aid=28210

I tried Fivver but no results my mentor says stay away from Fivver.

Good advice, is only fake traffic there.

I have a lot of scripts with which I can drive traffic to a site, but I didn't use them anytime. I fact, I wish real traffic from real people, not fake one!

http://www.1001nightsmailer.com - a paid membership site which allows free members too!

http://www.pizzasafelistmailer.com - my first safelist mailer site!

My name is Herbert Gordon aka DrMillionaire.

It is a plum, pleasing, pleasure to be able to interact with you here on this unique, wonderful and very helpful website.

You can learn more about me but basically I am a Consultant and Coach for Home Business Owners involved with Teaching The Art & Science Of Making Money Easy Online.

I have read through most of these post concerning resources for traffic and I was very surprised to see that no one mentioned or seems to be familiar with Maryanne Meyers and her List Building and Emailing Programs.

So, today I wish to introduce you to Ms. Maryanne Meyers.

Maryanne Bless her Soul produces some of the Most Efficient & Responsive List Building and Emailer Sites on the Internet.

Combined her programs provide you with a ready made growing opt-in list of over 190,000 plus members to mail offers to.

I not only use every one of them but I get excellent results from all of them.

STOP: Read that again

What every site Maryanne creates will do for you is provide and build you a targeted mailing list.

In Internet Marketing or any Home Base Business your list is the most important thing you will ever own.

And building a list is exactly what all of Maryanne's programs do. Plus, some of her programs will even build the list for you.

STOP: Read that again.

She provides the advertising base for you.

She provides on-site email boxes for you to receive your emails so you don't have your personal email address overloaded with messages..

She provides ways and means for you to advertise your product or business and even a way to build relationships with other members.

And what's even more amazing is you can join all of her programs for Free.

Hello, do you here me now?

However I do recommend upgrading on her sites, for the extra benifits they provide like auto sending, bulk mailing, saved adds, etc.

Maryanne developes all of her programs herself so they all are one of a kind programs,

They all are absolutely amazing...

They are easy to do.

They save you a lot of work/time.

They are helpful and.they are Guaranteed to produce positive results for your business.

Folks, Maryanne Meyers programs will help you achieve success in whatever you are doing on the Internet, plus, if your promoting them they will also make you money.

You can see a list of here programs here.

When Maryanne creates her programs it is not just about making money. Her real intention (feelings) and purpose for creating the program is to provide a program that helps and benefits others. I say this because she has a ton of programs (I belong to most of them) and every one of them helps my Internet business..

My friends here's the wisdom and knowledge of how to create success in your life. You can have anything you want in life if you just help as many others get what they want in life. That is a Universal Law.

You have heard it expressed many ways:

You reap what you sow

Do unto others that which you would have others do unto you.

What goes around comes around.

My motto is Teaching The Art & Science of Making Money Easy Online so do yourself a favor and check out Maryanne's program today they will help you.

Do you know that it is impossible to do to or for anyone anything without experiencing that same thing being done for you? Maybe you do know that and then again maybe you don't. But that's the Law Of The Universe. And the Laws of the Universe are God's Laws. They do not change, waver or fluctuate.

Here's something else, do you know that the return for whatever it is you do will come back to you ten fold.

These programs will help You.

Peace, Love & God's Blessings to you all.

Have a wonderful day and remember to live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, share and be the best to yourself.

You can get a JUMBO SOLO at http://www.trafficwarp.net by $8.25 or four of them by $25.

It is sent to +42,800 members, then it is sure you will get sales from that.

That is what I do.

I hope this helps.

Reynold

:rolleyes:

Get 60 to 120 Dollars Daily to Your PayPal Account

http://www.infoproduct69.com/6millions/splash6m-2.html