Photo

I need to know some cheap resources for traffic

website traffic internet traffic affiliate marketing traffic free traffic get traffic paid traffic

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Len

Len

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 06:36 PM

My mentor sent me this this morning, he knows these guys and they have tested solo ads and a list of the best, apparently lately some solo ad sellers have been not doing the right thing making it hard to know who is good and who is not so good, hope it helps.

http://soloadhitlist.com/?aid=28210

#22 paulserban

paulserban

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationBucharest, Romania

Posted 06 June 2015 - 05:25 PM

I tried Fivver but no results my mentor says stay away from Fivver.

Good advice, is only fake traffic there.

I have a lot of scripts with which I can drive traffic to a site, but I didn't use them anytime. I fact, I wish real traffic from real people, not fake one!

http://www.1001nightsmailer.com - a paid membership site which allows free members too!

http://www.pizzasafelistmailer.com - my first safelist mailer site!

#23 DrMillionaire

DrMillionaire

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationHartford, CT

Posted 07 June 2015 - 06:49 PM

My name is Herbert Gordon aka DrMillionaire.

It is a plum, pleasing, pleasure to be able to interact with you here on this unique, wonderful and very helpful website.

You can learn more about me but basically I am a Consultant and Coach for Home Business Owners involved with Teaching The Art & Science Of Making Money Easy Online.

I have read through most of these post concerning resources for traffic and I was very surprised to see that no one mentioned or seems to be familiar with Maryanne Meyers and her List Building and Emailing Programs.

So, today I wish to introduce you to Ms. Maryanne Meyers.

Maryanne Bless her Soul produces some of the Most Efficient & Responsive List Building and Emailer Sites on the Internet.

Combined her programs provide you with a ready made growing opt-in list of over 190,000 plus members to mail offers to.

I not only use every one of them but I get excellent results from all of them.

STOP: Read that again

What every site Maryanne creates will do for you is provide and build you a targeted mailing list.

In Internet Marketing or any Home Base Business your list is the most important thing you will ever own.

And building a list is exactly what all of Maryanne's programs do. Plus, some of her programs will even build the list for you.

STOP: Read that again.

She provides the advertising base for you.

She provides on-site email boxes for you to receive your emails so you don't have your personal email address overloaded with messages..

She provides ways and means for you to advertise your product or business and even a way to build relationships with other members.

And what's even more amazing is you can join all of her programs for Free.

Hello, do you here me now?

However I do recommend upgrading on her sites, for the extra benifits they provide like auto sending, bulk mailing, saved adds, etc.

Maryanne developes all of her programs herself so they all are one of a kind programs,

They all are absolutely amazing...

They are easy to do.

They save you a lot of work/time.

They are helpful and.they are Guaranteed to produce positive results for your business.

Folks, Maryanne Meyers programs will help you achieve success in whatever you are doing on the Internet, plus, if your promoting them they will also make you money.

You can see a list of here programs here.

When Maryanne creates her programs it is not just about making money. Her real intention (feelings) and purpose for creating the program is to provide a program that helps and benefits others. I say this because she has a ton of programs (I belong to most of them) and every one of them helps my Internet business..

My friends here's the wisdom and knowledge of how to create success in your life. You can have anything you want in life if you just help as many others get what they want in life. That is a Universal Law.

You have heard it expressed many ways:

You reap what you sow

Do unto others that which you would have others do unto you.

What goes around comes around.

My motto is Teaching The Art & Science of Making Money Easy Online so do yourself a favor and check out Maryanne's program today they will help you.

Do you know that it is impossible to do to or for anyone anything without experiencing that same thing being done for you? Maybe you do know that and then again maybe you don't. But that's the Law Of The Universe. And the Laws of the Universe are God's Laws. They do not change, waver or fluctuate.

Here's something else, do you know that the return for whatever it is you do will come back to you ten fold.

These programs will help You.

Peace, Love & God's Blessings to you all.

Have a wonderful day and remember to live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, share and be the best to yourself.

#24 reynoldsa

reynoldsa

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Locationhttp://www.infoproduct69.com/superaf/squeeze-03.html

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:27 AM

You can get a JUMBO SOLO at http://www.trafficwarp.net by $8.25 or four of them by $25.

It is sent to +42,800 members, then it is sure you will get sales from that.

That is what I do.

I hope this helps.

Reynold

:rolleyes:

Get 60 to 120 Dollars Daily to Your PayPal Account

http://www.infoprodu...splash6m-2.html

#25 iamherbertflores

iamherbertflores

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:45 PM

Hi Mild,

I use youtube marketing/ youtube paid ads and I discover a new and cheap targeted traffic from reddit try their ppc ads you can test for a small amount of $5 to generate traffic or facebook ppc ads.

Hope this might help you.

Cheers,

Herbert :-)

8.gif

#26 celiacoach

celiacoach

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationPortugal and UK

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:00 PM

Some good tips from everyone!

#27 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 3,484 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:56 PM

Hi Paul,

I prefer to use free advertising that also offer option to upgrade or to buy advertising.

Also, it might be a good idea to find new places to advertise your product and services.

For example, When people was saying that TE's was a waste of time and effort, I spent my time using TE's

And when they said that FFAs was a waste of time and effort I started posting my ads there...

Find new places to advertise or take the short cut and listen to what everyone say don't work. :ph34r:

#28 Edwal Richards

Edwal Richards

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationJamaica

Posted 17 February 2016 - 11:52 PM

I have gotten decent results on wordlinks and linkgrand. Need to test your pages as Darren says to see which ones works best where.

#29 Alan

Alan

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts
  • LocationS California

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:04 PM

Good evening Paul.Here is some information on cheap traffic  

FOR FREE

http://www.ibosocial.com/toolconnector

It is like having aVirtual e-Bank in your Wallet:http://tcpros.co/XUQ8a
Amazing! Earn LIFE TIME Residual Income, just by paying your bills

#30 Jasond188

Jasond188

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationCanada, Quebec

Posted 20 February 2016 - 01:30 PM

Try the clixgrid at clixsense. 30 days for $20. You will easily get 10,000 to 20,000 hits or even more.

animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

#31 Steve Man

Steve Man

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationLondon UK

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:55 PM

Free traffic or paid traffic well so called quality paid traffic. Results can vary so much down to ad copy the splash page or autoresponder system your using if any. 

To Your Sucess
Steve Man :D

Take your marketing to the next level with Referral Frenzy.

http://tinyurl.com/frenzy8048

#32 kingoftraffic

kingoftraffic

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:44 PM

Safe Swaps and also fiver.com can find you some good inexpensive

sites to get Leads

Speaking of Leads try LeadsLeap. 2.0 for getting traffic. They

have just released version 2.0 and it's pretty awesome.

LeadsLeap.com

dp8wRVaO_400x400.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: website traffic, internet traffic, affiliate marketing traffic, free traffic, get traffic, paid traffic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users