Marketing Checkpoint

How to pay with CoinPayments

Many traffic sites offers coinpayments as an option for making a purchase.

But I have noticed that members of traffic sites either struggle to figure out to make a purchase with coinpayments.

DON'T try to make purchase through 'Coin withdrawal' option.  You will end up paying as much as 0.0004 BTC($24) fees.  AND Minimum transaction should be 0.0008 BTC ($48)

But there is an easier to pay.

During the checkout, login to your coinpayments account.

After logging in, it will redirect you back to checkout page

where you can select the desired coin to complete the payment.

This works only for Coinpayments users and on laptop/desktop browser.

Watch the 58 second video demo:

The fees in this case is only 0.5%**.

** Due to their architecture some coins have to be moved on the blockchain even for To Balance mode and the TX fee is deducted from those payments.

** Payments with supported Ether Tokens have a 1% fee due to our additional overhead to support them. Payout modes which require conversions also have an additional 0.1% fee. Due to increased Ethereum prices we have had to implement a variable fee to help subsidize gas costs, this amount is added to both the order total the buyer pays and the payment fee so as a merchant it may look like you are paying more than a 1% payment fee, however the fee you are paying is the same.

Thats a good advice

Many traffic sites offers coinpayments as an option for making a purchase.

But I have noticed that members of traffic sites either struggle to figure out to make a purchase with coinpayments.

DON'T try to make purchase through 'Coin withdrawal' option.  You will end up paying as much as 0.0004 BTC($24) fees.  AND Minimum transaction should be 0.0008 BTC ($48)

But there is an easier to pay.

During the checkout, login to your coinpayments account.

This works only for Coinpayments users and on laptop/desktop browser.

Watch the 58 second video demo:

The fees in this case is only 0.5%**.

** Due to their architecture some coins have to be moved on the blockchain even for To Balance mode and the TX fee is deducted from those payments.

** Payments with supported Ether Tokens have a 1% fee due to our additional overhead to support them. Payout modes which require conversions also have an additional 0.1% fee. Due to increased Ethereum prices we have had to implement a variable fee to help subsidize gas costs, this amount is added to both the order total the buyer pays and the payment fee so as a merchant it may look like you are paying more than a 1% payment fee, however the fee you are paying is the same.

• 2 weeks later...

But what do i need to do after i click complete the payment button where the video ends?

Being logged in I am still getting redirected to send X to address X page and if i do Coin withdrawal i still get high fees and high minimum withdrawal...

Check my recommended programs now:

1 Mail These Top Tier Lead Daily! Click HERE!
2 Start Earning Easy Monthly Commissions! Click HERE!

But what do i need to do after i click complete the payment button where the video ends?

After clicking the 'complete checkout' button, your transaction will be successful.  It will redirect you to a page that will show transaction status as 'paid'.

On that page, they will also give you a 'go back to merchant's website' button.  You may click that to return to the member's area or you may simply close the window.  In 10 or 15 minutes, your purchase will be added.  If the owner is processing the purchases manually, you may have to send a support ticket.

Being logged in I am still getting redirected to send X to address X page and if i do Coin withdrawal i still get high fees and high minimum withdrawal...

Try logging in during the checkout.  If you're asked to send x to address x, then close the page and start over.

By the way, at which website were you trying to make a purchase?