Marketing Checkpoint

LeadsLeap Profits - leadsleapprofits.com

nathangurley

LeadsLeapProfits

My experience with the program so far

As a Pro member of LeadsLeap, I am a huge fan and wish I had upgraded sooner!  My LeadsLeap sponsor sent me a link to LeadsLeapProfits and jumped in immediately.  At this point, it is new so I do not have much experience with it, but I have used a similar system from the same program owner which works perfectly fine.    

What I Like
I like that you build LeadsLeap and earn $10 commissions when others want to use this system.  Dani Kash, aka Brittany Johnson has a video that walks you through setting up the system using LeadsLeap share codes to set up your marketing funnel.  It is only $10 one-time which is well worth it, and you have the opportunity to bring others into LeadsLeap to earn commissions and build your lists.  A  win-win on all accounts.  

What I Dislike

I actually like the fact that it is $10 to use LeadsLeapProfits as it keeps the "tire kickers" away and caters to serious marketers like those found on LeadsLeap.  

Final Verdict

If you are serious about LeadsLeap and realize the awesome potential of going PRO, this system is for you!

To your success, 

NathanG 
BlockchainListBuilder.com, Owner/Admin

• 6 months later...