Marketing Checkpoint

Let's talk about safelist sites!

Yes, interesting. What are you promoting that's converting better in TE than mailer?

My mailers and my TEs first, than others for internet marketing tutorials

http://www.1001nightsmailer.com - a paid membership site which allows free members too!

http://www.pizzasafelistmailer.com - my first safelist mailer site!

• 4 weeks later...

Do you think that the people surf to view ads or for earn some credits to send their advertisement?

Hi Paul,

For me, I do both, Mostly to view ads.

I’m already a multimillionaire (maybe a billionaire) when it comes to advertising credits.

Do you think that the people surf to view ads or for earn some credits to send their advertisement?

Interesting that you ask that, because there are people who do open a few mails here and there, but take some weeks before they actually send a mail of their own out. I just assume they're newer marketers getting a feeling for the business before getting their feet wet :) Also, some upgraded members with plenty of credits in my sites, click a few mails almost every day.

Other than these folks, I'd say most people are specifically going for the credits, but some are a lot more observant of the ads than others. Even if I never had to earn credits to send my mails out, I'd still prefer to read mails here and there to stay in touch with both my potential customers and my competition.

Hi, may I know what you promoted make you become multimillionaire ? And which products can give instant commission?

I'm NOT a cash money multimillionaire.

I'm a multimillionaire when it comes to Advertising Credits. I have millions of advertising credits that I can use for advertising.  :)

Interesting discussion! I think reading at least some is important to stay in touch with the market, it can definitely be advantageous to see what people are promoting and especially what is currently the "hot" program, you can tailor your offer to some of those people. Probably most people are just reading to earn credits, and that's not a bad thing as long as they are at least somewhat paying attention to what is advertised... that's what makes these type of sites work so well!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 3 weeks later...

From my experience the best period to promote a site is in its pre-launch,

then few people try to promote, except the case when the site offer great

prizes for that.

http://www.1001nightsmailer.com - a paid membership site which allows free members too!

Pre-Launch Safelists are definitely awesome especially when they end up being in business for years and years. I have been using safelists on and off for years now and it amazes me the fast turnover for some of these companies. They launch a big pre-launch and then they are out of business in a few years or even months. Getting in early allows you to reap the benefits of a long term successful business. These owners do a lot of work building and promoting their safelist business (es) in order to supply a proven model of successful advertising. It allows people who do not have a list, have a list. If they supply a way for you to mail your downline even better. Now you can mail a bunch of helpful tools for your downline to build their businesses. This means you do not have to pay for hosting or anything like that. Everything is done for you. Getting in early allows you to get a downline underneath you who may utilize the business for years to come earning you long term commisions and credits as well. This means you have access to a program in which you upgrade for free and receive free credits, if they have this option, and basically have a free list that grows without the need of your contiuous advertising help unless you want more leads, commissions and credits. 

• 3 weeks later...

They launch a big pre-launch and then they are out of business in a few years or even months.

I know some cases where I lost a lot of money. Unfortunately it exist this kind of people.

Pre-Launch Safelists are definitely awesome especially when they end up being in business for years and years. I have been using safelists on and off for years now and it amazes me the fast turnover for some of these companies. They launch a big pre-launch and then they are out of business in a few years or even months. Getting in early allows you to reap the benefits of a long term successful business. These owners do a lot of work building and promoting their safelist business (es) in order to supply a proven model of successful advertising. It allows people who do not have a list, have a list. If they supply a way for you to mail your downline even better. Now you can mail a bunch of helpful tools for your downline to build their businesses. This means you do not have to pay for hosting or anything like that. Everything is done for you. Getting in early allows you to get a downline underneath you who may utilize the business for years to come earning you long term commisions and credits as well. This means you have access to a program in which you upgrade for free and receive free credits, if they have this option, and basically have a free list that grows without the need of your contiuous advertising help unless you want more leads, commissions and credits. 

Well said :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who will promote a site in pre-launch have the opportunity to make a lot of referrals,

and in time commissions for all their purchase.

Yeah, i agree to that. There is another way people are getting more referrals now. They arrange with the owner to give them a Promo Code usable only by those that join through them. This is a good way to entice people to join through you,

• 4 weeks later...

I can still remember some of them but im a member of them as well. i wish to have them all. some are the 2 pangeas but it allowed you to post a banner ad.

I've stopped using all of the ones that force you to view ads before you can send.  I almost forgot sites were still doing that.

My pet peeve is still making me wait exactly 24 hours before I can send again.  Makes it almost impossible to submit at the same time every day.

well it's one way of increasing the membership, it's a win-win situation, you be one of the first in these pre-launched safelists and then you promote you got a lot of referrals, in return you get to promote to all of them. you won't send your ad to an empty safelist.

Who will promote a site in pre-launch have the opportunity to make a lot of referrals,

and in time commissions for all their purchase.

Upgraded members should not be made to view ads before they can send. This should be limited to Free Members alone. If i need to still view ads, then why should i upgrade my account.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here