Marketing Checkpoint

MyAdvertisingPays

• 2 weeks later...

Well what i can say about for now is that it does what it says which is, get you traffic and make you money.

Right now i get fair results on my offers using their traffic. You got to keep in mind that it's related to adshare sites, getting web traffic and stuff like that. So of course the result depends on what you are offering to others.

For the money part

I got 200 shares, level 1

and 85 share level 2

Reinvesting at 70% rate

and as fortunelister said, it's not a bad program. At least for now...

We will blast your offer at no cost if you join our team!

LG offers and any other particular future income streams!

>>>> WATCH THE VIDEO <<<<

Right now Maps is a place that can find bunch of like mined people if you are into list building just use maps to get leads that might join you one day if you offer a great biz opp or value..

right now anyone can join maps and  use their platform for advertise if they dont like rev share concept,,,

yes only invest as much as you can afford to lose  

thanks to everyone who brings this up  

P.S.I got Up to 80% Optin Rate with this Targeted Traffic

Opportunity to get online biz opp leads to your biz   ;)

Everything starts from A My Online start free Course-Leave95

• 3 months later...

In retrospect, the advertising is priced too high considering the quality. People are just clicking ads to meet their quota. I understand now that MAP is no longer available to U.S. customers.

I would like to share something with you. I have come through paid-to-click, I have been very cautious and felt obliged to keep on clicking, though have found that nothing tends to draw me to it as fantastic or a bargain. During my ten months, I almost gave up with the whole market and then I stepped up to affiliating (not just rotating PTC sites between each other). I have found lots of sites to use as tools and currently click all the time, because my turnover isn't enough to pay for a tool where I don't have to earn credits. I am familiar with Payza, they didn't just allow me in to use an account but I am now with them. There have also been times that I have looked for a specific program/site relating to this work and have thought now that if I see something when I need it, I will probably sign to it. 

What is 'MAP'

I would guess that the best way to use a site is to try it for free, get used to it, forget  all the promises and see what it does for you. You won't be shown how a site is different, you will find difference as it suits yourself.

I would advise in relation to Payza, that if you have too many issues or the issue is large, just complain, if they don't accept your complaint, move. There are lots of payment solutions though Payza weren't perfect for me at sign-up but I want to give them a chance.

• 5 months later...

I rarely join these sites and when I do it's just for the advertising. I don't like promoting a site that has a limited life span but if they are bringing in new members you might get some good exposure. I do like the ones that give you a solo ad every so often for a one time fee. That gets better results than just banners and text links

• 2 weeks later...

I think that you missed the positive side of the MAPS, targeted advertising with hot buyers with CC in their hands. People that looking in your advertising in MAPS are from Tier 1 group, so i would just pay for advertising there without revenue share.

That is my opinion !

LOL targeted as in their version of a traffic exchange where the person is there to promote and not to shop? CC in hand, in a cheap as dirt to make millions scam where they will likely lose money trying to get ahead of their referrals and qualify for all cycles before someone else who doesn't exist does exactly that same thing? You need to understand that targeted traffic is buyers looking to buy, members looking to join, not people already in a best business ever who are looking to promote it to everyone who might join them. MAP like the other HYIP Pozi Scams has no product of value, they have free traffic exchange level advertising they sell you as a it keeps us legal when in fact it doesn't make them legal at all.

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.