Marketing Checkpoint

What About Traffic Monsoon?

Gone with the wind  :lol:

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 3 weeks later...

Update on Traffic Moonsoon available online

SEC Freezes $207 Million 'Pure Ponzi Scheme'
By JONNY BONNER 
ShareThis  

http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/07/28/dollar-pyramid.jpg
SALT LAKE CITY (CN) — It took a Utah man just two years to bilk 162,000 people of $207 million in "a pure Ponzi scheme" that he pushed on YouTube and on his Traffic Monsoon website, but a judge froze his assets Tuesday, the SEC says.
     The SEC sued Charles David Scoville, 36, of Murray, Utah and his company Traffic Monsoon LLC on Tuesday. He is its only member and controls it. U.S. District Judge Jill Parrish froze the defendants' assets the day the SEC filed suit.
     Scoville launched Traffic Monsoon in October 2014. He calls it a "successful Internet advertising services company" that will "provide high quality ad services for affordable prices, and share revenues for a perfect winning combination that will lead to the ultimate success of our customers."

Oops....

• 3 months later...

There is "if" about it. TM was a ponzi.

Not sure what MPA and MPCA are, but if MPA is My Paying Ads and MPCA is My Paying Crypto Ads then I don't know much about them, but they both look like ponzis as well.

Yes, cristinz is right, all programs like that are ponzis. They pay old investors off of new investor money. The amount of actual advertising purchases they get are peanuts compared to the investments... so without more investments they would collapse. They are designed now to sometimes last for years, most don't but the ones that do you hear about because they are getting big, and usually they get caught and shut down by government once they get big enough which is the case with Traffic Monsoon.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Yes, cristinz is right, all programs like that are ponzis. They pay old investors off of new investor money. The amount of actual advertising purchases they get are peanuts compared to the investments... so without more investments they would collapse. They are designed now to sometimes last for years, most don't but the ones that do you hear about because they are getting big, and usually they get caught and shut down by government once they get big enough which is the case with Traffic Monsoon.

Thank you for the heads-up. Are there any other big ones still going on approaching the level of Traffic Monsoon? Or was that one rare in how huge it got?

Thank you for the heads-up. Are there any other big ones still going on approaching the level of Traffic Monsoon? Or was that one rare in how huge it got?

It is rare for them to get that big. I think the previous ponzi that got big before it crashed and burned was 12 Daily Pro, which was a few years ago (2006). That one took in about $50 million.

It is rare for them to get that big. I think the previous ponzi that got big before it crashed and burned was 12 Daily Pro, which was a few years ago (2006). That one took in about $50 million.

Oh yeah, I remember that one. I joined shortly before it collapsed; I think I sent them a small amount like $50 and was around breakeven when the scam was discovered. I think the owner went to prison.

I look at the business model among other things when evaluating programs. If the program is offering guaranteed returns, then that is a warning flag. On the other hand, if payouts are not guaranteed and being generated from profits, then it is likely to be legit.

Some companies require payment of an affiliate license, fee, etc in order to earn commissions. Generally, the fee is usually monthly, but some require an upfront fee. Some or all of the fee is paid to the recruiting sponsor. While this method does not fall into the Ponzi scheme realm of things, I find this kind of scammy. More emphasis is placed on promoting the bizop than on actually selling useful products or services.

2nd468.jpg