Marketing Checkpoint

any low cost autoresponders

You can get an auto responder included with a few great programs. Here are some I think are very good value ...

1 - Build-a-Biz-Online ... $5.75/m - $2/m commission per PRO signup

2 - All-In-One-Profits .... $10/m - $10/m com for every 2nd signup + pass-up

3 - Paradox-Cash ...........$10/m - $10/m com for every signup 

Franto Hruz in Toronto

-- == Join me at the Viral Marketing Centre for some advanced strategies and mutual support == --

Skype - franto.hruz / Twitter - @f_hruz 

Keep in mind that many free or low-cost autoresponder services do not offer more advanced features that you might need in the future once you're more experienced.

Some only give you very basic statistics about your subscribers and emails, like your email open rate,click rate etc. But if you want to manage your list better and know exactly who opened what email (and who didn't) , who clicked what link, who didn't open any email in the last days/weeks/months, what emails weren't delivered properly, what time people open your emails, what emails made people unsubscribe and so many other (vital) statistics, then you're much better off with a professional, established autoresponder service that offers a wealth of statistics and many easy integrations with popular apps/systems/... that you might want to use in the future.

Moving to another autoresponder later isn't always so easy. Plus also email deliverability is an important factor.

Two that are great (and easy to use): Aweber, GetResponse. Just my suggestions.

You're invited to my NEW site List Impact.

http://www.listimpact.com/affiliate/banners/468x60b.jpg

Want me to build a profitable advertising site for you? Contact me.
I have a "done-for-you service" for serious marketers (limited).

I have tried a few autoresponders but I have just joined European Safelist as a pro member for $7 per month and you not only get a reasonable autoresponder but also 500 mlm leads every month....I found that pretty tempting! For $3 per month you can just get an autoresponder and a capture page.

Hope that helps.

I have tried a few autoresponders but I have just joined European Safelist as a pro member for $7 per month and you not only get a reasonable autoresponder but also 500 mlm leads every month....I found that pretty tempting! For $3 per month you can just get an autoresponder and a capture page.

Hope that helps.

Like in all things you get what you pay for. I also am in European and get the 500 per month but for the most part these require a lot of work to make them work. The best system I have found is a membership with Worldprofit here you will learn what it takes to build a good and responsive list while building a strong business. You can check it out through my site at: Grand Slam Biz -- http://www.GrandSlamBiz.com

Yes there are plenty of low-cost ones around that offer the basics (follow-up messages, broadcasts, some basic statistics). If you're fine with that, you can always grab any and see if you like it.
Some of the higher priced autoresponders are actually  easier to work with, especially for beginners. And more reliable since they are established companies who invest a lot in improving their product and service.

You're invited to my NEW site List Impact.

http://www.listimpact.com/affiliate/banners/468x60b.jpg

Want me to build a profitable advertising site for you? Contact me.
I have a "done-for-you service" for serious marketers (limited).

Hi I personally use Getresponder and Trafficwave, I realize most professional online business owner prefer to owned an autoresponder that are more reputable, as their most important asset is their list. 

To OUR Success,

Terrence Wan

- Ships are safe in the harbor, but that’s not what ships are for!

P.S.  Would an extra $2000/month part time – with NO selling interest you? 

www.myownbusinesses.com

• 1 month later...

You can get one for free at freefollowup.com

There are no 3rd party ads added and You can have unlimited subscribers and messages... but only 1 campaign

If You have webhosting with the following features You can install a free autoresponder script called infinite responder:

• A web server (Apache or IIS)
  • PHP 4.3 or greater (the 5.x series seems to work fine)
  • MySQL 4 or greater (MySQL 5 is highly recommended)
  • IMAP library is required for bounce and mail checking
  • Crontab for scheduled mail sending

You can download this script here: http://infinite.ibasics.biz/

It has pretty much all the features of many paid services.

When choosing an autoresponder You should also considder some points that many overlook. For example the reputation of the mail servers. Your mails are much more likely being flagged as SPAM when they come from a server with low reputation.

I also noticed that the top services like Aweber have many features You wont see at ( for example ) trafficwave. When You try to join an aweber list with a "trash-mail" then it will block your request for many well known providers of disposible email addresses while I can even use a @trash-mail.com adress on trafficwave. And trafficwave doesnt offer responsive splash pages. Since 50% of internet traffic comes from mobile devices today this is a real problem. Most mobile surfers will not mess around with sites that are not mobile friendly. They wont zoom and scroll around on your optin page but simply leave.... You can of course build your own pages and make them responsive but it might be better to pay a bit more and have ready made mobile templates... Depends on how You will use your responder.

All in all: You get what You pay for. There is a reason why aweber and GetResponse are still in business although they are far more expensive then many competitors...

You can get one for free at freefollowup.com

There are no 3rd party ads added and You can have unlimited subscribers and messages... but only 1 campaign

If You have webhosting with the following features You can install a free autoresponder script called infinite responder:

• A web server (Apache or IIS)
  • PHP 4.3 or greater (the 5.x series seems to work fine)
  • MySQL 4 or greater (MySQL 5 is highly recommended)
  • IMAP library is required for bounce and mail checking
  • Crontab for scheduled mail sending

You can download this script here: http://infinite.ibasics.biz/

It has pretty much all the features of many paid services.

When choosing an autoresponder You should also considder some points that many overlook. For example the reputation of the mail servers. Your mails are much more likely being flagged as SPAM when they come from a server with low reputation.

I also noticed that the top services like Aweber have many features You wont see at ( for example ) trafficwave. When You try to join an aweber list with a "trash-mail" then it will block your request for many well known providers of disposible email addresses while I can even use a @trash-mail.com adress on trafficwave. And trafficwave doesnt offer responsive splash pages. Since 50% of internet traffic comes from mobile devices today this is a real problem. Most mobile surfers will not mess around with sites that are not mobile friendly. They wont zoom and scroll around on your optin page but simply leave.... You can of course build your own pages and make them responsive but it might be better to pay a bit more and have ready made mobile templates... Depends on how You will use your responder.

All in all: You get what You pay for. There is a reason why aweber and GetResponse are still in business although they are far more expensive then many competitors...

thanks Ansgar , nice review. Do you know Sendreach ?  http://www.sendreach.com/

I will start to use soon

Haven't known about sendreach...

Looks like they offer some pretty advanced

features! But they got one that I HATE to see...

List Import without confirmation requirement...

It's great for people who want to transfer their existing lists

I know...  but it also opens the doors for spammers that use

harvested email lists...  And this will ruin their mail server

reputation which will lead to lower deliverebility.

I am also a bit undecided about their feature to gather data about

your subscribers. I think I would find it spooky to discover that the

list owner knows things about me that I haven't revealed to him...

So it is a powerful feature but should be used with care. A lot of

people are concerned about their privacy and might not like to be

spied on...

I have used several but I was impressed with Lead Capture Page Boss. It comes with several generic lead capture pages and each page has the auto-responder sequence emails pre done. You can use the ones provided or you can edit or create new ones. They also allow you to edit the capture pages and  the free package allows 500 leads and 200 emails monthly. It is a good system to learn the process of capture page integration into your marketing. It is great for a new person and I use it for testing sometimes.You can visit the main page here and view the options.  http://www.leadcapturepageboss.com  .

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I am looking for a free/low cost autoresponder service, or script. Many of the online services offer free as long as the subscriber/membership stays low. Are there any others?

Thanks,

Ryan 

Hi , I believed AIOP is quite a Low cost Tool .Please let Me know If You would like to sign up as I`m already a Member 

I`m New here and do n`t know if I `m allowed to send the link to you from here please let me know 

I`m an online marketer from Mauritius and would like to connect with Peoples around the World from any Race , Nation or Culture .I`m open minded and easy-going , friendly and Honest .

Pastor Gabriel Karl Mico Helene

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

You could try GrabThatLead... It's free, with unlimited lead capacity, no advertising and you can have multiple campaigns.

The only thing is at the moment you can't schedule multiple follow-up messages for a campaign, but you can have automated redirect on signup and another redirect on verification, and you can send as many broadcast emails as you like...

• 3 weeks later...

Send reach is way to costly and they are not popular they are not even on the list of the top 10

Yes, SendReach is costly, but it looks like you get what you pay for. I haven't seen an autoresponder that does half what they do before. Real businesses use demographics are the time, but generally have to rely on expensive marketing consultants to utilise it. SendReach does that for you. I don't have enough of a list to justify using them, but I definitely would if email was a larger part of my marketing. 

Come have a cup of tea with us. Premium, all natural loose teas. Turn your love of tea into a profitable business.

http://daynastea.ca

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...